Windows 10: Can't Install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition even though I already purchased it

Discus and support Can't Install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition even though I already purchased it in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, I have previously purchased and played Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on my PC. I was experiencing trouble with the game, so I uninstalled it.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Jack DeMartino, Mar 15, 2020.

1. Can't Install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition even though I already purchased it

Hello,

I have previously purchased and played Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on my PC. I was experiencing trouble with the game, so I uninstalled it. When I returned to the Microsoft Store to re-install it, it says I have not purchased the game. When I check my library, it says I don't own it either. Please help.

:)

Jack DeMartino, Mar 15, 2020

2. Purchased Multiple Copies Of Minecraft Versions, But Need Minecraft - Java Edition.

Hi Debalena,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

If you have purchased several copies of Minecraft from Mojang, then I suggest you to refer the
    Mojang refunds policy and check their refund policy.

If you want to swap your editions of Minecraft that you have purchased, please
    Contact Mojang Support and they will help you with this.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, then I suggest you to refer
    Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund
    and check if you can get a refund.

As you need the Java Edition of Minecraft, you can follow the steps mentioned in
    How do I install Minecraft: Java Edition? and install
    the Java Edition of Minecraft on your computer.

Before purchasing the Java Edition of Minecraft, I suggest you to refer the system requirements for installing the Java Edition of Minecraft from
    Minecraft: Java Edition system requirements.

For reference, you may also refer the Different Minecraft Editions
    to know more about the different versions of Minecraft.

Shafeeq_Khan, Mar 15, 2020
  3. Minecraft Got Deleted After Clean Installating Windows 10 And Again Minecraft Purchased.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I think you did a Clean Installation of Windows 10 and Clean Installation will delete all your applications; games; and your user data such as music files, video files, pictures, documents, etc.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. From where did you purchase the Minecraft game?
    2. Have you already installed Minecraft on your Windows 10 computer?

If you have purchased several copies of Minecraft from Mojang, then I suggest you to refer the
    Mojang refunds policy and check their refund policy.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, then I suggest you to refer
    Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund
    and check if you can get a refund.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Oculus, then I suggest you to
    Contact the Oculus Support Team
    and they will help you with this.

Please feel free to contact us back, in case you have any other questions/issues with Windows in future.

Shafeeq_Khan, Mar 15, 2020
  4. Can't Install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition even though I already purchased it

Cannot get Minecraft Java Edition for free after purchasing Minecraft Windows 10 edition

I accidentally purchased Minecraft Windows 10 edition without knowing that i cannot get Minecraft Java edition for free by purchasing windows 10 edition .Mojang is providing free windows 10 edition for those who purchased Minecraft Java Edition.Why doesn't
    it work other way around when the price is same for both products.Pleease help me.

srisatya9618, Mar 15, 2020
Thema:

Can't Install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition even though I already purchased it

1. Can't Install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition even though I already purchased it - Similar Threads - Can't Install Minecraft

2. Unable to play minecraft even though purchased

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to play minecraft even though purchased: I purchased Minecraft in April and I was able to play it for a few months, but ever since java and bedrock were no longer sold together I've been unable to play the full version of Minecraft, which I was originally able to play, it now only gives me the option to either buy...
  3. Unable to play minecraft even though purchased

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to play minecraft even though purchased: I purchased Minecraft in April and I was able to play it for a few months, but ever since java and bedrock were no longer sold together I've been unable to play the full version of Minecraft, which I was originally able to play, it now only gives me the option to either buy...
  4. Minecraft windows 10 edition wants me to buy the full version, even though i already own...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 edition wants me to buy the full version, even though i already own...: I only have one microsoft account and downloaded minecraft from my purchase history in the windows store. On launch if i try to click sign in it brings me to the buy now page where it offers me two purchase options containing Minecraft bundles of content i already own....
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Bedrock asks me to purchase again even though microsoft store...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Bedrock asks me to purchase again even though microsoft store...: I bought Minecraft Windows 10 two years ago, and recently re-installed windows as I upgraded most of the parts in my pc. I accidentally downloaded the trial version, and logged in while it was downloading. I realized that I downloaded the trial version, so I uninstalled it,...
  6. I can't install a game even though I have a receipt for purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't install a game even though I have a receipt for purchase: Hi guys, some time ago I purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 while using a Windows 8, but have recently gotten a Windows 10 to play it. In Order History, I can find the receipt for purchase, but there is no key or install button. Even in going to the game's page, it prompts me...
  7. Minecraft windows 10 edition wants me to buy the full version, even though i already own...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 edition wants me to buy the full version, even though i already own...: I got my free copy of the windows 10 edition from owning the java edition for a long time, i initially claimed the reward on my desktop and was able to sign in there just fine. I'm away from my desktop now and using my laptop, i've re-downloaded the game from the windows...
  8. Asked to buy Minecraft Windows 10 even though I already own it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asked to buy Minecraft Windows 10 even though I already own it.: Hey guys just a small issue. I can play the full game, Minecraft Windows 10, and when I go to manage my realm fro the realm tab it brings me to the microsoft store in which it tells me to buy the game, even though I own it. I'm 99% sure that I got this version for free from...
  9. I have already purchased minecraft. Why can't i install windows 10 minecraft? i select the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have already purchased minecraft. Why can't i install windows 10 minecraft? i select the...: need help installing minecraft for windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-already-purchased-minecraft-why-cant-i/02a8a279-03a6-424d-bbfc-54087e8077cb
  10. I can't download Minecraft W10 edition even though I meet the requirements.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't download Minecraft W10 edition even though I meet the requirements.: I own Minecraft W10 edition and I recently got a PC with windows 10 in order to run it This same PC is able to run java edition seamlessly, but when I try to install W10 edition it'll tell me that there aren't any devices that meet the requirements registered in my Microsoft...