Windows 10: Can't install minecraft windows 10 edition on microsoft store

Discus and support Can't install minecraft windows 10 edition on microsoft store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I've owned MC for windows 10 for nearly 2 years now. I uninstalled it before and now when I go to the store page to reinstall it's gives me the error... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SheltonMeeks, Apr 11, 2021.

1. Can't install minecraft windows 10 edition on microsoft store

I've owned MC for windows 10 for nearly 2 years now. I uninstalled it before and now when I go to the store page to reinstall it's gives me the error cursor when I hover over install. It still says I own it so I want to know why it won't let me install it. My downloads have these Microsoft Visual C++ packages I can't cancel and they're infinitely "Starting download" so I think that may have something to do with it.

:)

SheltonMeeks, Apr 11, 2021

2. Minecraft installation in Microsoft store

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to install Minecraft in Microsoft Store. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • Do you have any non-Microsoft antivirus program installed?
    • Does this issue occur for all games & apps from the store?
    • What is the date and time on the PC and ensure it is correct?
    • Do you get any error message or code?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and after every step check if you are able to install the game.

Step 1: Reset the Windows Store Cache: Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the
    Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note:
    A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2: Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter: Select the
    Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 3: If you have any non-Microsoft security/antivirus software installed, disable it temporarily and then try installing the game.

Step 4: If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and check, refer this article to

create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Apr 11, 2021
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    minecraft windows 10 edition. windows store.

Thank you for the information. It seems that the system still detects the beta version you've first downloaded. For us to isolate the issue, we suggest that you uninstall Minecraft: Windows 10 Beta to your computer, and reset the Microsoft Store app by performing
    the following steps:

• Press the Windows key on your keyboard, and then click the
      Settings
      icon.
    • Select System, and then select Apps & features.
    • Find the Store app, and then click on Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    • Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

Once you're done, kindly sign in your Microsoft account again to the Windows Store app and try to install Minecraft: Windows 10.

Do get back to us with the results. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional help.

Ariel Acu, Apr 11, 2021
  4. Can't install minecraft windows 10 edition on microsoft store

Minecraft Window 10 edition

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern, as you are unable to install the Minecraft game from Microsoft store.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the error you are getting when you click on Install button?

If you have installed java version of Minecraft, you can check in Add/Remove programs, by launching Run command (Press Window + R key) type appwiz.cpl and click Ok.

However, assuming that you have installed the Minecraft from Microsoft Store, let us go ahead and try the following methods.

Method 1: Reset Microsoft Store.

1. Press Windows + R key from the keyboard to launch Run command.
    2. Type wsreset.exe
      and click Ok.
    3. Restart the PC and then try installing the game from Microsoft Store.

Method 2: If the issue still persist, then try creating a new user account as this issue may be due to a profile corruption. Hence, in order to eliminate possibilities, we would
    suggest you to create a new user account and check. Follow the steps from the article

Create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10
    to create a new user account.

If you still face issues, you may want to check the
    Contact Support link Minecraft FAQ

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Apr 11, 2021
Thema:

Can't install minecraft windows 10 edition on microsoft store

1. Can't install minecraft windows 10 edition on microsoft store - Similar Threads - Can't install minecraft

2. Microsoft store and Minecraft Win10 Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store and Minecraft Win10 Edition: Hello, i bought the minecraft win10 edition, but my microsoft store is not working AT ALL, when it tries to open it instantly closes, same seems to be with the xbox app and i think some other ones aswell. have tried lots of things, resetting the store and some silly command...
  3. microsoft store minecraft bedrock edition

microsoft store minecraft bedrock edition: minecraft bedrock isint downloading idk why please someone tell me when i click the download button it wont do anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-minecraft-bedrock-edition/1d238795-4394-4d19-98a7-1d2f078fef79
  4. Can't Install Minecraft for Windows 10 from Microsoft Store

Can't Install Minecraft for Windows 10 from Microsoft Store: I purchased Minecraft Windows 10 a while back and now I want to install it on my computer. I uninstalled it because it stopped working and troubleshooting doesn't help. Now, when I try to install it, the "Install" button won't work. Nothing happens when I click it. Sometimes...
  5. Can't install Minecraft Windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't install Minecraft Windows 10 edition: I can't install Minecraft windows 10 edition because i bought it signed in to my personal microsoft account, and I want to install it on a pc that is currently signed in on a different microsoft account. How do i add my microsoft account to this PC so I can install the game?...
  6. I can't install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on the Microsoft Store.

I can't install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on the Microsoft Store.: A few days ago an update was released, but for some reason it did not update on my pc so I uninstalled it. I was going to reinstall it but when I tried all it says is 'Error Code: 0x803FB005 Try again later'. I keep trying but when I hover over the install button all that...
  7. Can't install Minecraft for Windows 10 from the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't install Minecraft for Windows 10 from the Microsoft Store: I have been trying to install Minecraft for Windows 10 onto my laptop from the Microsoft store, but it doesn't work. It says I own the game, but the install button is fade and does nothing. Whenever the mouse goes over it, it turns into a "no sign". It just doesn't do...
  8. My Minecraft Windows 10 edition in Microsoft Store

My Minecraft Windows 10 edition in Microsoft Store: I bought Bedrock edition along with Java for maybe a year now i quitted last 2019 because of device problems now i have new computer i check microsoft store and minecraft windows 10 edition is not purchased and when im trying to open it microsoft store crashes...
  9. Can't install minecraft windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install minecraft windows 10 edition: Recently I tried to install Minecraft windows 10 edition on my pc, running windows 1709, but it says the game is already installed. I have made sure it is not, in fact, installed. I have reset the Microsoft store app multiple times, including through PowerShell and the like....
  10. Can't install Minecraft Windows 10 edition

Can't install Minecraft Windows 10 edition: I recently signed up for the Minecraft Beta Program, and I decided after signing up, I wanted to play with my friend, so I uninstalled Minecraft Windows 10 edition, so I could re-install it without the beta updates, but I can't install it. No matter what I do, I can't install...