Windows 10: Can't install minecraft windows 10 edition

Discus and support Can't install minecraft windows 10 edition in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Recently I tried to install Minecraft windows 10 edition on my pc, running windows 1709, but it says the game is already installed. I have made sure it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jabchile, Mar 19, 2020.

1. jabchile Win User

Can't install minecraft windows 10 edition

Recently I tried to install Minecraft windows 10 edition on my pc, running windows 1709, but it says the game is already installed. I have made sure it is not, in fact, installed. I have reset the Microsoft store app multiple times, including through PowerShell and the like. I have followed every guide I can find off google to fix this, and followed instructions in probably 4 or 5 different Microsoft forum threads. When I look under specifications for mcwin10 edition on the store it says it only runs of ARM systems, which I know isn't true because I've run it on my x86 system before, and it obviously works on x64 & 86 systems. I'm aware my OS is a bit outdated, since it's running 1709 and not 1909, however, when I try to update it using Microsoft's update tool, it says something along the lines of "this utility can't be used to update windows on a flash drive". I originally set up my boot SSD as a window to go drive, using it in an external enclosure, which I think is the problem. Is there any way I can resolve this issue without resetting my OS?

Thanks,

jabchile

:)

jabchile, Mar 19, 2020

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Mar 19, 2020
  3. Minecraft Window 10 edition

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern, as you are unable to install the Minecraft game from Microsoft store.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the error you are getting when you click on Install button?

If you have installed java version of Minecraft, you can check in Add/Remove programs, by launching Run command (Press Window + R key) type appwiz.cpl and click Ok.

However, assuming that you have installed the Minecraft from Microsoft Store, let us go ahead and try the following methods.

Method 1: Reset Microsoft Store.

1. Press Windows + R key from the keyboard to launch Run command.
    2. Type wsreset.exe
      and click Ok.
    3. Restart the PC and then try installing the game from Microsoft Store.

Method 2: If the issue still persist, then try creating a new user account as this issue may be due to a profile corruption. Hence, in order to eliminate possibilities, we would
    suggest you to create a new user account and check. Follow the steps from the article

Create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10
    to create a new user account.

If you still face issues, you may want to check the
    Contact Support link Minecraft FAQ

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Mar 19, 2020
  4. Can't install minecraft windows 10 edition

Minecraft beta edition

Hi Diane,

I realize that you are facing issues with the game Minecraft beta edition. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

• When you say “can't play with friends online”, do you get any error message?

• Is the issue specific to this game?

• Which browser are you using on the PC?
    Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ: Xbox Support

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Mar 19, 2020
Thema:

Can't install minecraft windows 10 edition

1. Can't install minecraft windows 10 edition - Similar Threads - Can't install minecraft

2. Can't install Minecraft bedrock edition?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install Minecraft bedrock edition?: 1 If you can't install minecraft, try to check the computer updates.2 open microsoft store > collection and click recover updates https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-minecraft-bedrock-edition/007bc18c-8c42-4b5a-bb33-ec67025b8a72
  3. Can't install Minecraft bedrock edition?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't install Minecraft bedrock edition?: 1 If you can't install minecraft, try to check the computer updates.2 open microsoft store > collection and click recover updates https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-minecraft-bedrock-edition/007bc18c-8c42-4b5a-bb33-ec67025b8a72
  4. Can't install minecraft windows 10 edition on microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't install minecraft windows 10 edition on microsoft store: I've owned MC for windows 10 for nearly 2 years now. I uninstalled it before and now when I go to the store page to reinstall it's gives me the error cursor when I hover over install. It still says I own it so I want to know why it won't let me install it. My downloads have...
  5. Minecraft windows 10 edition installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 edition installation: I am having issues installing minecraft bedrock edition on my laptop I know I own the windows ten version because I use to play it on a realm but that was on a different computer. I thought I had it through my game pass subscription or I would just be able to install it since...
  6. Can't install Minecraft Windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't install Minecraft Windows 10 edition: I can't install Minecraft windows 10 edition because i bought it signed in to my personal microsoft account, and I want to install it on a pc that is currently signed in on a different microsoft account. How do i add my microsoft account to this PC so I can install the game?...
  7. Can't install Minecraft Windows 10 edition on new PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't install Minecraft Windows 10 edition on new PC: So I recently got a brand new PC, but can't install, or find any of my windows games that I had on my old pc, not even my game pass games show up. Is there a reason or fix for this? Or do I have to buy all my games on the new PC?...
  8. Can't install Minecraft Windows 10 edition

Can't install Minecraft Windows 10 edition: I recently signed up for the Minecraft Beta Program, and I decided after signing up, I wanted to play with my friend, so I uninstalled Minecraft Windows 10 edition, so I could re-install it without the beta updates, but I can't install it. No matter what I do, I can't install...
  9. Can't install my free Minecraft Windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install my free Minecraft Windows 10 edition: Okay so I saw a similar question and tried everything its replies said, and nothing is working. When I do hit "install on my devices," it says it's trying to install. Also, there's some small line (on that same window where it says it's trying to install), kinda like a typing...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Install

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Install: I redeemed my free Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on Mojang and it took me to the Microsoft Store, which gives me an option to "Install/Play" the game. Upon clicking this button I am taken to the Microsoft Store app where it tells me a free trial is available and doesn't give...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. reinstall minecraft error not compatible with windows 10

2. Minecraft installation by aditya roy