Windows 10: Can't install my free Minecraft Windows 10 edition

Discus and support Can't install my free Minecraft Windows 10 edition in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Okay so I saw a similar question and tried everything its replies said, and nothing is working. When I do hit "install on my devices," it says it's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by A'leah, Aug 9, 2019.

1. A'leah Win User

Can't install my free Minecraft Windows 10 edition

Okay so I saw a similar question and tried everything its replies said, and nothing is working. When I do hit "install on my devices," it says it's trying to install. Also, there's some small line (on that same window where it says it's trying to install), kinda like a typing line, and after a couple times, I decided to click it and it goes away. Not sure if that's important, but wasn't sure that was normal. I keep checking my files, though I'm not sure what to look for, and can't find any sign that it's downloaded. Do I need to uninstall my Java edition? I'm pretty sure I don't, but I guess it wouldn't hurt to try. I'm no tech guru, so please be very detailed.

Wanted to show things I've tried:

• resetting windows store
    • signing out and back in
    • that command thing
    • anything with troubleshooting, really. The first time it was fine but the other times it said there wasn't a problem.
    • probably forgot other things I did. It feels like I've done everything.

:)

A'leah, Aug 9, 2019

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Aug 9, 2019
  3. Minecraft beta edition

Hi Diane,

I realize that you are facing issues with the game Minecraft beta edition. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

• When you say “can't play with friends online”, do you get any error message?

• Is the issue specific to this game?

• Which browser are you using on the PC?
    Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ: Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition FAQ | Windows 10 Games

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Aug 9, 2019
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

minecraft windows 10 edition. windows store.

Hi,

If you already played Minecraft from its previous PC or Mac version (running Java), you will be eligible to download Minecraft: Windows 10 edition for free. Normally, you'll be able to download the full version right after you redeem the Minecraft: Windows
    10 Beta code to your Windows 10 computer. In your case, there's a possibility it doesn't detect the beta code that you redeemed. We recommend that you reset the Windows Store to clear the store cache on your computer by performing the following steps:

• Press  Windows key + X on your keyboard. 
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.
    • Restart your computer and reinstall the game.

To know more about Minecraft: Windows 10 edition, you may refer to this link.

Let us know if the solution works for you.

Ariel Acu, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

1. Can't install my free Minecraft Windows 10 edition - Similar Threads - Can't install free

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Free

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Free: I redeemed mine years ago and played the minecraft windows 10 edition. Then when they restarted the free code I suddenly lost mine. I know I redeemed it I literally flew in a creative world on it. How do I get it back?...
  3. Can't install Minecraft Windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't install Minecraft Windows 10 edition: I can't install Minecraft windows 10 edition because i bought it signed in to my personal microsoft account, and I want to install it on a pc that is currently signed in on a different microsoft account. How do i add my microsoft account to this PC so I can install the game?...
  4. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free: Back in 2014, I had gotten Minecraft: Java Edition. A few days ago, I learned I could get Windows 10 Edition for free but when I checked, there was no code. I learned a couple minutes ago the code expired back in April. As this was not advertised to me at all, is there a way...
  5. Free minecraft 10 edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Free minecraft 10 edition: Hi i'm told that i can get a free minecraft 10 edition if i bought the java edition before February 2018, i got java edition since June, 2014 BUT it leads me to the non free edition reedem, why is that?...
  6. Can't Claim Free Copy of Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Claim Free Copy of Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Why does my Mojang account not say I can claim my free copy of Minecraft windows 10 edition even though I have java edition and purchased it in 2017....
  7. Free edition of Minecraft for Windows 10 not on my device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Free edition of Minecraft for Windows 10 not on my device: Hello, As you know, yesterday April 21, 2020 was the last day to get the free edition of the Bedrock Edition of Minecraft if you already owned the Java version. I bought the Java version in 2016 so I was excited to grab the Bedrock edition. However, when I supposedly got it...
  8. Can't install minecraft windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install minecraft windows 10 edition: Recently I tried to install Minecraft windows 10 edition on my pc, running windows 1709, but it says the game is already installed. I have made sure it is not, in fact, installed. I have reset the Microsoft store app multiple times, including through PowerShell and the like....
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 edition free download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition free download: I recently found out that I can redeem a code for the Windows 10 edition of Minecraft, but was quickly disappointed to see that there are currently no codes. I have seen on other websites that people are saying that there are no more codes given out and if that is false,...
  10. Can't install Minecraft Windows 10 edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't install Minecraft Windows 10 edition: I recently signed up for the Minecraft Beta Program, and I decided after signing up, I wanted to play with my friend, so I uninstalled Minecraft Windows 10 edition, so I could re-install it without the beta updates, but I can't install it. No matter what I do, I can't install...