Windows 10: Can't install my Sim City 4 on Windows 10

Discus and support Can't install my Sim City 4 on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Sim City 4 ran perfectly in Windows 7, but now Windows 10 won't run it. It goes through the install, but when you click on the desktop shortcut nothing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by golddust5364, Aug 3, 2020.

1. Can't install my Sim City 4 on Windows 10

Sim City 4 ran perfectly in Windows 7, but now Windows 10 won't run it. It goes through the install, but when you click on the desktop shortcut nothing happens.

:)

golddust5364, Aug 3, 2020

2. Sim City 4 Deluxe

Can't get Sim City 4 to run it installs without problem but when I attempt to run get the menu screen than select PLAy nothing happes.

BobMcKitrick, Aug 3, 2020
  3. Sims 1 & Sim City 3000

Hi,

There are several reasons why Sim City 3000 Unlimited, The Sims 1 and Sim City 4 are no compatible to Windows 10. For better assistance,
    we suggest that you contact the developer of the game to resolve compatibility issues of the game.

Regards

Jomari Arc, Aug 3, 2020
  4. Can't install my Sim City 4 on Windows 10

Sim city 4 deluxe and Window 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to play Sim city 4 after installing Windows 10.

I suggest you to contact the game manufacturer and check if there is any updated version of this game that is compatible with Windows 10.

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

Can't install my Sim City 4 on Windows 10

1. Can't install my Sim City 4 on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Can't install Sim

2. sim city 4 stops launching at intro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sim city 4 stops launching at intro: xxxxxxxxx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sim-city-4-stops-launching-at-intro/0d7bb079-c929-4a9a-992f-732623bc4464
  3. sim city 4 stops launching at intro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sim city 4 stops launching at intro: xxxxxxxxx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sim-city-4-stops-launching-at-intro/0d7bb079-c929-4a9a-992f-732623bc4464
  4. Sims 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sims 4: Hello!I would like to download the Sims 4 on my laptop. However, I have Windows S Mode enabled and don't want to turn it off. The app can't be found in the Microsoft Store and I wanted to ask if there was any way to download the Sims 4 anyway.I hope there is a solution to...
  5. sims 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sims 4: I have an external hard drive when i move everything into my external drive and open up sims it makes a whole new folder in my documents, can someone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sims-4/c7c723df-5f3b-4d64-99cd-e8acb5d290b1
  6. Can't play sims 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't play sims 4: When I installed the sims 4 on my PC, then when I tried opening it up to play it said "It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to my Microsoft account." which didn't make sense cause if that was true wouldn't I not be able to download it? Can I get help?...
  7. Why is my Sim City 3000 not running?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why is my Sim City 3000 not running?: When I try to launch my game I keep getting an error "unknown exception". What is causing this? A friend says that this is particular to windows 10? My other old game "Panzer General 111" is also not running anymore. Should I change to an older version of Windows or try a...
  8. Sims 4 installation

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sims 4 installation: I need help, when I run setup.exe for installation of Sims 4 it says "system cannnot find the path specified" what should I do to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sims-4-installation/d81893ce-0e49-4892-af11-181c21de6669
  9. Sims 4 Installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sims 4 Installation: So, I bought the sims 4 in the Microsoft store ages ago, and I have friends who have the same computer as me Windows 10 who have been able to buy, install and play it without an issue. But when I go into my purhcases it says it doesn't work on my device? Which I know to be BS...
  10. sims 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sims 4: I cant get sims 4 to play on my new hp laptop. it says the game is not compatible for this computer. I bought this laptop specifically to play sims 4, and because it met all of the minimum requirements to play the game. please help...