Windows 10: Can’t install NANO 5V 16MHz FTDI USB on windows 10 Give me code 28 Where can I get the...

Discus and support Can’t install NANO 5V 16MHz FTDI USB on windows 10 Give me code 28 Where can I get the... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Please mail me the answer to *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Can’t install NANO 5V 16MHz FTDI USB on windows 10 Give me code 28 Where... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jaco du Plesssis, Dec 11, 2019.

1. Can’t install NANO 5V 16MHz FTDI USB on windows 10 Give me code 28 Where can I get the...

Please mail me the answer to *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Can’t install NANO 5V 16MHz FTDI USB on windows 10

Give me code 28

Where can I get the correct drivers

:)

Jaco du Plesssis, Dec 11, 2019

2. Windows 10 USB boot

Hi there, am not a windows 10 expert. I have a pc in the bedroom on windows 10, I messed up the bootloader trying to fix the xp on that system.

System wont boot, trying to repair via win 10 usb installer.

Downloaded the media creation tool to install windows 10 installer on usb stick. Not compatible with a host of usb sticks I have. Tried the usb sticks that others use, but I think they use rufus; as the media creation tool by win 10 does not detect the usb stick.

So quick question, the win10 machine i am trying to repair the bootloader is a win7 upgraded to win10.
    If i were to use the usb win10 installer to "repair installation" does the version of the iso downloaded via the media creation tool matter?

There is three options:
    Windows 10
    Windows 10 Home
    Windows 10 N

Also is there a step by step instead of using rufus as I want to try an alternative method of creating a usb win 10 installer. Preferably with more compatibility.

System is a asus sabertooth 990 (r2?) with AMD phenom X 6.

Also is there any other software I can load onto the usb that can repair the bootloader easily?
    That would be the ideal alternative. Thanks

TRUELOVE95, Dec 11, 2019
  3. Hirodato Win User
    The drivers for this device are not installed. (Code 28)

Before i did all in place upgrade the previous it works fine except the windows got so many corrupt updates
    but after i did upgrade win10 build i got this problem error 28
    so it means that the missing driver is because the driver is not compatible with this windows version?

so i dont think step 5 in the link will the problem? because the hardware works fine in the previous windows version/build
    already did step 1 to reboot but the problem still exist
    and for step 4 i already check win update but no result,did searching but didnt found the patch/pack to solve this problem

as for step 2 and 3, i hope you can guide me how to find the driver. im tootaly noob here. i dont even the function of each driver that i downloaded. is it intel chippset driver that cause this problem?
    Sony Asia Pacific
    there is plenty driver in the list but i didnt know which is the right one

Attachment 61334

^the problem, everytime i plug a device on the usb hub, it will appear on the unknown device

Hirodato, Dec 11, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Can’t install NANO 5V 16MHz FTDI USB on windows 10 Give me code 28 Where can I get the...

Delta6326, Dec 11, 2019
Thema:

Can’t install NANO 5V 16MHz FTDI USB on windows 10 Give me code 28 Where can I get the...

1. Can’t install NANO 5V 16MHz FTDI USB on windows 10 Give me code 28 Where can I get the... - Similar Threads - Can’t install NANO

2. Can I get a usb with windows 10 already installed on it?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I get a usb with windows 10 already installed on it?: I was wondering if it was possible to get or buy a usb with windows 10 home already on it or do I have to manually install windows 10 onto a usb myself. Reason I’m asking is because I don’t have another device to use to install windows 10 onto a usb. Reason is my laptop is...
  3. Can I get a usb with windows 10 already installed on it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I get a usb with windows 10 already installed on it?: I was wondering if it was possible to get or buy a usb with windows 10 home already on it or do I have to manually install windows 10 onto a usb myself. Reason I’m asking is because I don’t have another device to use to install windows 10 onto a usb. Reason is my laptop is...
  4. Can I get a usb with windows 10 already installed on it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can you give me a phone number where I can get in touch with someone to help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you give me a phone number where I can get in touch with someone to help me: Give her a phone number tour I can get help it with this service https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-give-me-a-phone-number-where-i-can-get-in/704888f3-ebd0-445b-89cc-289b41b9286a
  6. Can you give me a phone number where I can get in touch with someone to help me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can you give me a phone number where I can get in touch with someone to help me: Give her a phone number tour I can get help it with this service https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-give-me-a-phone-number-where-i-can-get-in/704888f3-ebd0-445b-89cc-289b41b9286a
  7. Can you give me a phone number where I can get in touch with someone to help me

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. I Can’t Install Windows 10 On A USB Drive. Help me please.

I Can’t Install Windows 10 On A USB Drive. Help me please.: I’m using an HP Stream 14 with 32 gb eMMC storage. All that space is taken up by windows 10 that came preinstalled when I got the laptop. Meaning that there’s barely room for me to install anything. I did manage to clear up about 7 gigs, which leaves me with ~8.50 gigabytes...
  9. code 28???

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    code 28???: How to fix code28? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/code-28/f8d3ae9d-4200-4c2c-b46a-71e37f533f42
  10. Clean Install of Windows 10 from USB giving me error code 0xc000021a before install

Clean Install of Windows 10 from USB giving me error code 0xc000021a before install: Hi, When Im trying to install Windows 10, getting a BSOD with error code 0xc000021a. This is the clean installation, with all new components included SSD. Thanks for help!...