Windows 10: Cant install Net 3.5 for a game that requires it. Please help

Discus and support Cant install Net 3.5 for a game that requires it. Please help in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I've had two days of going through different solutions and havent been able to install this for the game i downloaded. Pastebin logs are provided... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by murb830, Aug 2, 2020.

1. murb830 Win User

Cant install Net 3.5 for a game that requires it. Please help

I've had two days of going through different solutions and havent been able to install this for the game i downloaded.

Pastebin logs are provided through this link: https://pastebin.com/E1VD4xru

:)

murb830, Aug 2, 2020

2. .Net Framework 3.5 can't enable Please Help

Please help I can install .net framework 3.5 with no errors and when I go to Turn Windows Features on or off .net Framework 3.5 is listed and unchecked.

When check it and click ok it goes to the box saying searching for requested features, then it say's Windows Completed the requested changes. Windows needs to reboot your PC to finish installing the requested changes.

I restart the PC.

And then check turn windows features on or off and it's back to being listed but unchecked.

I removed and reinstalled .net framework 3.5 and same thing over and over

Yes I'm doing this with Admin rights

Please help I have and app that requires this to be installed

PappyVanWinkle, Aug 2, 2020
  3. .NET Framework 3.5 installation error: 0x800736B3

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to check whether the .NET Framework 3.5 has been installed or not.

• Press Windows+X and then select programs and features.
    • On the left hand side click on the option “turn windows features on or off”.
    • Check whether the “.NET Framework 3.5” has been checked or not.
    • If not check then I suggest you to check it and then install it.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Aug 2, 2020
  4. PDragon Win User

.NET Framework 3.5 Not installing

.NET Framework 3.5 won't install! It just gives me this error message:

Windows couldn't find the required files to complete the requested changes. Make sure you're connect to Internet, and try again.
    Error code: 0x800F081F

Any suggestions? Please help me soon! *Sad

PDragon, Aug 2, 2020
Thema:

1. Cant install Net 3.5 for a game that requires it. Please help - Similar Threads - Cant install Net

2. .NET 3 and 5 update failures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .NET 3 and 5 update failures: I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium and I'm trying to update my copies of .NET 3 and .NET 5. I need these current for my Python work. Every time that Windows Update tries to update these, it fails. I've tried running each singularly or together. Same results. Rebooting and...
  3. .NET 3 and 5 update failures

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .NET 3 and 5 update failures: I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium and I'm trying to update my copies of .NET 3 and .NET 5. I need these current for my Python work. Every time that Windows Update tries to update these, it fails. I've tried running each singularly or together. Same results. Rebooting and...
  4. .NET Installation error PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    .NET Installation error PLEASE HELP: Whenever i https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/net-installation-error-please-help/b07317ff-8c67-4cac-af48-ea0f97f5018c
  5. NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID -- 3 hours of troubleshooting futile. Please help!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID -- 3 hours of troubleshooting futile. Please help!: Hello, as the title says I am receiving error: NET::ERR_CERT_ Here's what I can tell you: I am an expat living in Indonesia. I know there are some govt blocks but Dropbox is not one of them and I can still access it on my phone no problem, just not my PC. I can use a VPN and...
  6. Please Help.3

in Windows 10 Customization
    Please Help.3: my speakers are spitting popping noises. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help3/089eb0d0-f896-4be6-be24-c99bfbf93f64
  7. PLEASE Help, net prob.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PLEASE Help, net prob.: Sometimes my Laptop can't access other website, Only my laptop, My desktop is Ok, I tried resetting the router but Still NO Luck, help me please. My Laptop OS is Windows 10...
  8. HELP! X370 Gaming 5 cant instal Windows on my NVME

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HELP! X370 Gaming 5 cant instal Windows on my NVME: HI I'm trying to install W10 on my NVME SSD (ADATA SX 8200PRO) but every time I try error is occurring. - in w10 installer "your hardware may not support this drive as bootable" (but i found out that some people have instaled windows on m.2 on their mobos) - if i somehow...
  9. *PLEASE HELP* Cant download store games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    *PLEASE HELP* Cant download store games: Im trying to download my gamepass games on another computer but its telling me to update my PC to install the game. I checked and it tells me that my PC is up to date but the store still shows the "Update your PC to play this game" and when I click it, it brings me to aka.ms...
  10. Please help, cant play game on facebook.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help, cant play game on facebook.: I have a pretty fast internet, other sites like youtube, yahoo, and this forum seem to be normal. But this is what happened when i try to open Marvel Avengers alliance on facebook: [img] *Sad Many image turn into "x", and the game only shows blank white screen. And when i...