Windows 10: Can't Install .NET Framework 4.5 or earlier versions (iCUE issue)

Discus and support Can't Install .NET Framework 4.5 or earlier versions (iCUE issue) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello I have just reset my PC and have spent 2 days already reinstalling stuff. My problem is with installing any, and all Versions of .NET... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BenderIs Great, Aug 31, 2019.

1. Can't Install .NET Framework 4.5 or earlier versions (iCUE issue)

Hello

I have just reset my PC and have spent 2 days already reinstalling stuff.

My problem is with installing any, and all Versions of .NET Framework earlier than 4.8 (which I understand is default installed with Windows 10?)

I have a K95 RGB Corsair Keyboard, however, I cannot install, update or utilise the Corsair Utility Engine (iCUE) as it demands .NET 4.5 and crashes every time I run the Installer.

Basically, without being able to run iCUE, my gaming/macro keyboard only allows me to type, that is all.

Please help, I'm desperate for a solution. As I mentioned, this has been going on for some time, and even though I've Reset Windows, some settings always remain, and I don't want to alter the registry, or other settings which I don't understand and could make my situation worse.

Please offer any advice and recommendations that you can as I'm positive there are others also suffering from this issue.

Thanks in advance

Bender.

:)

BenderIs Great, Aug 31, 2019

2. .NET Framework not installing on Surface pro 4

Hi Robert,

There are several ways to work around issues with installing .NET Framework. To better assist you, we need the answers to the following questions:

• Are you also having issues installing updates on your computer?
    • What happened when you tried to download and install .NET Framework 3.5?
    • Does the issue happens on a different user account?

In the meantime, we suggest following the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot Windows update error 0x80070002.

We are looking forward to your response.

Jefferson Ore, Aug 31, 2019
  3. .net framework 3.5 sp1 not installing

All right.. this is the funny a$$ part.. So.. TRT, I did what you said.. then did something I should of did WAY before starting this.. Reg cleaner.. lol..

So.. my steps..

• Uninstall everything to which it's just .net framework 2.0
    • Restart
    • Install 3.5 sp1 via *Stick Out Tongue Can't Install .NET Framework 4.5 or earlier versions (iCUE issue) :program and Features: Turn off....
    • Restart
    • Reg clean threw CCleaner 4 times, every time had a issue.
    • Verify that all .net up to 3.5 sp1 was installed and been verified to be working
    • went to website
    • saw a action to "run test" to see if system is compatible.
    • Allowed Firewall/ windows defender to run said program (says it's a low grade trojan
    • Went to issued program and opened..
    • Worked..

lol... oh, how stupid I was.. I all ways run reg cleaner on new os's... My mind is losing myself... *Roll :roll:

Cold Storm, Aug 31, 2019
  4. Can't Install .NET Framework 4.5 or earlier versions (iCUE issue)

Problems with .NET Framework 4 Full installation

Hi,

Based on your post, it does seem like the Net Framework is still installed on your PC. Having said that, we would like to recommend a thread that we found that can help you solve your concern. To view the suggested steps from the community members who experienced
    the same issue, check this thread:
    .NET Framework 4 & 4.5 won't install because it is already installed; Windows 10 : December

We will wait for your update.

Jennifer Cha, Aug 31, 2019
Thema:

Can't Install .NET Framework 4.5 or earlier versions (iCUE issue)

1. Can't Install .NET Framework 4.5 or earlier versions (iCUE issue) - Similar Threads - Can't Install NET

2. .NET Framework Issues Installing Software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .NET Framework Issues Installing Software: Attempting to install Discord I receive the error "Please set registry key HKLM\Software\Microsoft\.NETFramework\InstallRoot to point to the .NET Framework install location. I have attempted to uninstall/reinstall .NET Framework, I've attempted to change the registry to point...
  3. .NET Framework Issues Installing Software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .NET Framework Issues Installing Software: Attempting to install Discord I receive the error "Please set registry key HKLM\Software\Microsoft\.NETFramework\InstallRoot to point to the .NET Framework install location. I have attempted to uninstall/reinstall .NET Framework, I've attempted to change the registry to point...
  4. NET Framework 3.5 install issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NET Framework 3.5 install issue: Hi! So, I was trying to set up wireless display and after searching through a lot of problems, I found out that I needed to turn NET Framework 3.5 in "Turn Windows Features on or off." However, when I check the box and tell Windows Update to download the files for me, I get...
  5. .NET Framework 3.5 Installation Issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    .NET Framework 3.5 Installation Issues: I cannot install this feature. I have tried every solution I could find online and none worked. This is very disappointing and frustrating because it's messing with my work. Any suggestions?...
  6. .NET Framework 4 is corrupted

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    .NET Framework 4 is corrupted: Okay so I get this error on programs running .NET 4.0.0.0 The error: Could not load file or assembly 'Accesibility, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies. The module was expected to contain an assembly manifest. I...
  7. Can't install Net Framework 3.5

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't install Net Framework 3.5: I've just installed Windows 10 and everytime I try to install Net Framework 3.5 I get this: [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-net-framework-35/f902ebb5-2fa0-4e09-884c-4f62847511c6
  8. Can't Install NET. Framework 3.5

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't Install NET. Framework 3.5: I tried a bunch of solutions to still have no hope. I am afraid of the other tips because this Computer is brand new and I cant do things that I don't trust. So if anyone could help me here are my issues: 1. 2 Error Codes appeared when I tried to install NET. Framework 3.5...
  9. .NET Framework 4+

in Windows 10 Customization
    .NET Framework 4+: Hey guys, Just wondering how do I find out what version of .NET Framework i have installed? I have looked in the programs and features, but cannot find anything in there. If its not installed, then how come? This is a new PC and has windows 10 1803 (I will not install...
  10. Can't instal .NET framework 3.5

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't instal .NET framework 3.5: [img] I already tried downloading the installer and also enabling the windows features thingy (Didnt work there was no progression) Please help! 74123