Windows 10: Cant install Netflix app from Microsoft store

Discus and support Cant install Netflix app from Microsoft store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; This all started when my Netflix app started freezing randomly. Randomly while watching a show it froze for the first time, so as a result I tried... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Baasil Parkar, Oct 5, 2020.

1. Cant install Netflix app from Microsoft store

This all started when my Netflix app started freezing randomly. Randomly while watching a show it froze for the first time, so as a result I tried reopening the app. The app reopened but now going into the app it would freeze after 5 seconds. So I thought reinstalling or repairing might help the problem. Repairing did nothing, while after I uninstalled the app, Now I cant reinstall it. It just simply doesn't let me, the 'GET' button doesn't do anything, no error no nothing. I tried installing other apps, that worked well. So that means there's no problem with the Microsoft store. Also I ran the windows store trouble-shooter, still nothing. Also why did I get a problem with my Netflix app in the first place in the middle of binge-watching a show. I just want to enjoy 1080p content with surround sound. Help me please. Thank you.

:)

Baasil Parkar, Oct 5, 2020

2. NetFlix App

Hi Adrianoe,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

• Do you receive any error message?
    • Is the issue confined to Netflix apps?
    Try the below methods and check:

Method 1:

I would suggest you to run “Windows UI App Troubleshooter” to diagnose the exact issue. Check if it runs fine:

Refer the following link to run the troubleshooter.

http://download.microsoft.com/download/F/2/4/F24D0C03-4181-4E5B-A23B-5C3A6B5974E3/apps.diagcab

Method 2:

Uninstall the App, restart the system and then try re-installing the App from Store.

Follow these steps.

a) Right click on the Netflix, click on
    Uninstall.

b) Click on store.

c) Search for Netflix App.

d) Click on Install.

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Annu Singh, Oct 5, 2020
  3. netflix app

Hi Thomas,

This issue may arise due to a corrupted app or an outdated one. To help you resolve your concern, kindly uninstall the program in the Control Panel and then install Netflix in the Windows Store app. Type Windows Store app in the search field under taskbar
    and then log in using your Microsoft account.

For more troubleshooting steps we suggest that you contact
    Netflix support
    for better assistance.

Raymond Ave, Oct 5, 2020
  4. Cant install Netflix app from Microsoft store

Netflix

Hi Marshall3,

There could be a number of factors as to why you are having issues launching the Netflix app. This could be caused by a software conflict or due to an issue with the application itself.

I suggest that you reset your Netflix application by following the steps provided below:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features.
    • Click the Netflix app from the list and then choose Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.

If the issue persists, you can consider uninstalling and reinstalling the device. To uninstall, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features.
    • Click the Netflix app from the list and then choose Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Monica Cam, Oct 5, 2020
Thema:

Cant install Netflix app from Microsoft store

1. Cant install Netflix app from Microsoft store - Similar Threads - Cant install Netflix

2. cant install apps from Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant install apps from Microsoft store: cant install apps from Microsoft app store. error code #0x80070609 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-apps-from-microsoft-store/66ca4e41-52f0-421e-b2cd-5cf48160ff75
  3. cant install apps from Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant install apps from Microsoft store: cant install apps from Microsoft app store. error code #0x80070609 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-apps-from-microsoft-store/66ca4e41-52f0-421e-b2cd-5cf48160ff75
  4. NETFLIX on Windows/Microsoft Store Apps

NETFLIX on Windows/Microsoft Store Apps: My Netflix turns into black and white when I play some titles on full screen, it works fine on maximize or any other mode, but turns into Black and White when I switch into full screen. Not only occur in the movies, but all on the app itself, so far I found it on two...
  5. Unable to Re-Install Netflix App from MICROSOFT STORE!!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to Re-Install Netflix App from MICROSOFT STORE!!: Recently my Netflix App started not responding. I went ahead and thought to just re-install it after uninstalling. Upon trying to re-install, no action happens after I click 'GET' for Netflix App. No download process , nothing at all. Every other app I checked responds just...
  6. Couldn't install Netflix app from store

Couldn't install Netflix app from store: i can not download netflix app from microsoft store if i click getdownload it does not download or install I tried logging out and get but it doesn't I also logged in again and clicked on get but no response...
  7. Netflix app from the store

Netflix app from the store: About 3 weeks ago my Netflix app that comes with Windows 10 started having very slight streaming hesitations. I use my tv monitor hooked up to the desktop computer. I tried going directly to Netflix.com to watch and it was worse. Today while watching a series the English...
  8. Netflix app will not download from store

Netflix app will not download from store: I have recently bought a new laptop and am trying to get the Netflix app from the windows store. It says that the app is already owned when I go to the store page. However, when I click the blue 'install' button, a black border appears around the button but nothing appears...
  9. Cant install any apps from the microsoft store

Cant install any apps from the microsoft store: [ATTACH] it cant read my system specifications https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-any-apps-from-the-microsoft-store/03282ca0-b68b-4f4b-b9b3-e2be41b655e5"
  10. cant install apps from the store

cant install apps from the store: error code 0x80070424 with windows 10 2018 cant install apps form the store !! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-apps-from-the-store/d0dc4399-c065-485f-a665-5acccd4d37d2"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cannot download Netflix app from Windows store

2. netflix installing netflix thanks installing