Windows 10: can't install new themes from the microsoft store. Any help appreciated.

Discus and support can't install new themes from the microsoft store. Any help appreciated. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; when I click on "install" for new themes from the Microsoft store, nothing happens, and I can't find them. Any help will be appreciated.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by jaeljael1, Mar 20, 2020.

1. jaeljael1 Win User

can't install new themes from the microsoft store. Any help appreciated.

when I click on "install" for new themes from the Microsoft store, nothing happens, and I can't find them. Any help will be appreciated.

:)

jaeljael1, Mar 20, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 20, 2020
  3. Microsoft Store Theme Installation

Hello,

I am using Win 10. I installed a theme on Microsoft Store and tried to launch it. However new theme does not appear under "themes", "apply a theme" caption when I check "Personalization".

Following I accessed the folder under "WindowsApps" and tried to run "FishandCorals.deskthemepack". I received the error message "Windows can't save this theme to your computer".

Any suggestion?

Regards,

Mutlu Kızılelma

MutluKizilelma, Mar 20, 2020
  4. can't install new themes from the microsoft store. Any help appreciated.

Change themes back to numbered tiles in Microsoft Mahjong

Hi Bill,

Changing the tiles for Microsoft Mahjong can be done through the Theme Settings of the game. To change the settings, follow the steps below:

• Launch the game.
    • Press F5 on your keyboard to show the settings.
    • Click on Themes and choose your preferred theme under
      Standard Themes

If are unable to see your preferred theme, we suggest that you update the game on Windows Store by following the steps on this

link

Should you need further assistance, you can reply to this post anytime.

Loraine Mon, Mar 20, 2020
Thema:

can't install new themes from the microsoft store. Any help appreciated.

1. can't install new themes from the microsoft store. Any help appreciated. - Similar Threads - can't install themes

2. I can't install any apps on my new laptop from the Microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't install any apps on my new laptop from the Microsoft store.: Hi, I received my laptop on the 11th of January this year. The next day after receiving it, I logged into my Microsoft account which had Minecraft for Windows 10 already installed, but it wouldn't download. I've never had an issue like this before. When I tried to download...
  3. Any help is appreciated

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any help is appreciated: submitted by /u/psystylist150 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jry0fr/any_help_is_appreciated/
  4. Any help is greatly appreciated

Any help is greatly appreciated: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/pondorasti [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jambw7/any_help_is_greatly_appreciated/
  5. Can't install any games from the Microsoft Store

Can't install any games from the Microsoft Store: [ATTACH] So like the title says I currently can't install any games from the Microsoft Store with getting an error code. I have gotten a few different error codes from time to time today but this one is the one I get like 95% of the time. I spent 2 hours on the phone with...
  6. Any help greatly appreciated

Any help greatly appreciated: submitted by /u/WHOinvitedLAGG [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ho52kt/any_help_greatly_appreciated/
  7. Can't install any apps from Microsoft Store

Can't install any apps from Microsoft Store: [ATTACH] Whenever I try to install anything from the microsoft store, this is all I get. It says it can't detect hardware for Architecture or DirectX. I've tried troubleshooting and resetting the store, but nothing fixes it Edit: One thing I've found is I'm running...
  8. Any help would be appreciated!

Any help would be appreciated!: submitted by /u/Cheeeszuz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dr7z1r/any_help_would_be_appreciated/
  9. Can't install or update any app from the Microsoft Store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't install or update any app from the Microsoft Store.: Every time I try to install or update an app, I get an error. I don't normally use this store, but there are several apps that I legitimately want to install, and can't install because of this issue. Every time I try, I get the same error code: 0x80070005 I've already...
  10. Any help would be appreciated

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Any help would be appreciated: hearing a few seconds delay on the audio and some quiet popping noise on my new Dell XPS 13. Any help would be appreciated on how to solve this issue.[ATTACH]...