Windows 10: Can't Install New Update 21H1

Discus and support Can't Install New Update 21H1 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Windows wont update to 21H1, every time the system begins the update, it fails and undoes all the changes. Looked into the troubleshooting methods and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by crushey, Jun 10, 2021.

1. crushey Win User

Can't Install New Update 21H1

Windows wont update to 21H1, every time the system begins the update, it fails and undoes all the changes. Looked into the troubleshooting methods and tried to do a fresh install/ repair. Bootable USB is failing to enter into recovery mode. 0xc000000e error occurs and when booting directly from the USB "kmode exception not handled" occurs.

:)

crushey, Jun 10, 2021
  2. Try3 Win User

Issue(s) with 21H1 Update

The Windows update list of installed updates has always been a confusing & incomplete list. I don't think you had a problem at all.

Denis

3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Can't Install New Update 21H1 :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jun 10, 2021
  4. Can't Install New Update 21H1

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 10, 2021
Thema:

Can't Install New Update 21H1

1. Can't Install New Update 21H1 - Similar Threads - Can't Install Update

2. Already installed 21h1 update but windows still shows 21h1 update in settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Already installed 21h1 update but windows still shows 21h1 update in settings: So, In May I installed Windows 21h1 update and I had problems with pc so I re-installed the update.Now, in October I get 21h1 update in settings and even when I try to install the update it says "update error 0X800f081f" so I do know I have to install .NET Framework but the...
  3. Already installed 21h1 update but windows still shows 21h1 update in settings

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Already installed 21h1 update but windows still shows 21h1 update in settings: So, In May I installed Windows 21h1 update and I had problems with pc so I re-installed the update.Now, in October I get 21h1 update in settings and even when I try to install the update it says "update error 0X800f081f" so I do know I have to install .NET Framework but the...
  4. Already installed 21h1 update but windows still shows 21h1 update in settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Installing 21H1 update fails

Installing 21H1 update fails: I'm trying to install the 21H1 update on my Windows 10 machine and after installing the update and restarting it appears to fail as the build number is not changed. I don't receive any error message after the restart and I can't figure out what is causing it in the setuperr...
  6. Can't install windows update 21H1

Can't install windows update 21H1: I'm at my wits end. My son's computer runs perfectly until we go to install this 21H1 update, then it decides to freeze during the update and then its reinstall windows time, system restore didn't work this last time, safe mode didn't work, nothing works, it won't uninstall...
  7. Update Assistant installing 21H1

Update Assistant installing 21H1: Windows 10 Update Assistant has been stalled at 99% for 3+ hrs. Looing at Task Manager/Processes I am not seeing any activity. Listed operations are:Windows 10 Update Assistant 32 bit 2Windows 10 Update AssistantWindows InstallerActual beginning of download/update started...
  8. New Install of Windows 10 21H1 fails

New Install of Windows 10 21H1 fails: To give a bit of background:Every major upgrade after 1909 failed on my Laptop on up to 10 tries.Even the multitude of tips in this community here did not help.Every upgrade failed to boot phase safe_os.So i decided to do a clean install. I downloaded the media creation tool...
  9. 21H1 Install

in Windows 10 Customization
    21H1 Install: Installed 21H1 on 5/25/2021. Shouldn't 'Installed on' reflect the 21H1 install date? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/21h1-install/96cc428f-3fa3-4a36-99d6-5276ed8eddac
  10. does the media creation tool installs the new 19043 21H1 update?

does the media creation tool installs the new 19043 21H1 update?: i downloaded the 21H1 media creation tool and i'm in the process of updating my pc to the new feature update.however after checking several files and the "install.esd" version using this command dism /Get-WimInfo /WimFile:[my folder path]\install.esd /index:1it reports the...