Windows 10: Cant install new windows OS , keeps reverting after restart what can i do?

Discus and support Cant install new windows OS , keeps reverting after restart what can i do? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi guys im having an issue with my windows OS and chatgpt isnt helping , so im running windows 11 on a desktop, the pc freezes and restart after a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Warren Shoko, Mar 31, 2023.

1. Cant install new windows OS , keeps reverting after restart what can i do?

Hi guys im having an issue with my windows OS and chatgpt isnt helping , so im running windows 11 on a desktop, the pc freezes and restart after a while like an hour or 2, can't update windows its throwing an errorCant install new windows OS , keeps reverting after restart what can i do? :Download error - 0x800b0003, when I run sfc /scannow it says corrupted files have been fixed but for that to take effect it needs to restart and basically thats been every solution like reinstalling the OS for example its all requiring a restart but after restarting 50 times its always taking me back to the same stateeven if uninstall apps they come back --> tried using diskpar

:)

Warren Shoko, Mar 31, 2023
  2. little cat, Mar 31, 2023
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 31, 2023
  4. Cant install new windows OS , keeps reverting after restart what can i do?

Windows 8 install restarts then boots old Win 7 OS.

Sucks to put up a new thread for this, but can't quite get the search terms correct.

I have a computer downstairs with two hard disks. The first has Windows 7 and the second is just a data storage drive. I used Windows 7 management to shrink the OS drive, to free up space and then formatted a new volume with the spare space.

I then installed Windows 8 onto the net partition. It gets through the setup, copying files, and then restarts the system. After doing so, the computer boots into Windows 7.

Why is it not resuming the Windows 8 install?

I hit F8 during boot and checked, there are no OS options other than Windows 7.

newconroer, Mar 31, 2023
Thema:

Cant install new windows OS , keeps reverting after restart what can i do?

1. Cant install new windows OS , keeps reverting after restart what can i do? - Similar Threads - Cant install keeps

2. Cant install new windows OS , keeps reverting after restart what can i do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant install new windows OS , keeps reverting after restart what can i do?: Hi guys im having an issue with my windows OS and chatgpt isnt helping , so im running windows 11 on a desktop, the pc freezes and restart after a while like an hour or 2, can't update windows its throwing an error:Download error - 0x800b0003, when I run sfc /scannow it says...
  3. Windows Keeps Reverting Back After Restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Keeps Reverting Back After Restart: Since my daughter has installed Origin on my Windows 10 PC I have had nothing but problems. I can uninstall Origin without any errors but when I restart my PC it is back again as if the PC has reverted to the settings before I uninstalled it.I downloaded iobit uninstaller...
  4. Windows Keeps Reverting Back After Restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Keeps Reverting Back After Restart: Since my daughter has installed Origin on my Windows 10 PC I have had nothing but problems. I can uninstall Origin without any errors but when I restart my PC it is back again as if the PC has reverted to the settings before I uninstalled it.I downloaded iobit uninstaller...
  5. Windows Keeps Reverting Back After Restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. What version do I revert to?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What version do I revert to?: I would like to go back to a less secure but working version of Windows 10. Recent updates have fucked up all three of my computers. Before anyone tells me these are necessary, I don't want to hear it unless the update won't fork me over like the last few. And I know for a...
  7. Can windows os pro do what home can do?

Can windows os pro do what home can do?: I'm trying to buy a windows os for my new pc, and I came across a deal where the pro version is cheaper than the home version. The pc will be exclusively for home-type of use and nothing professional or business related, like personal work and games and such, and I'm the only...
  8. Registry change keeps reverting back after restart.

Registry change keeps reverting back after restart.: so my laptop has a popping sound problem and I fix it by using this method, I change all the registry value to 00 from the default 05. it keeps the registry value when I use shut down but it keeps reverting back to default (05) if I use a restart or if there's a windows...
  9. Computer keeps stalling after installing Windows 10, what can I do?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer keeps stalling after installing Windows 10, what can I do?: Love everybody, I'm redoing a laptop for a colleague of mine. Normally this always works out very well, but this time I have problems that I can't fix on my own. Yesterday I installed Windows 10 (via USB stick) and formatted and repartitioned everything before, so I...
  10. Windows keeps restarting with this error! What do I do??

Windows keeps restarting with this error! What do I do??: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/haidar360 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ggvk6u/windows_keeps_restarting_with_this_error_what_do/