Windows 10: Can't install NVIDIA driver on Windows 10 Education

Discus and support Can't install NVIDIA driver on Windows 10 Education in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So, I have the Windows 10 Education and I can't install my NVIDIA Drivers since I am getting this message: NVIDIA Installer Can not continue. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Lambros Floudas, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Can't install NVIDIA driver on Windows 10 Education

So, I have the Windows 10 Education and I can't install my NVIDIA Drivers since I am getting this message: NVIDIA Installer Can not continue. The NVIDIA Graphics Driver is not compatible with this version of Windows.
    So are the NVIDIA Drivers not compatible with Windows 10 Education?

:)

Lambros Floudas, Jan 10, 2019
  2. Hood Win User

Windows 10 nVidia Driver Question

With the Nov Update, Windows 10 became mature enough to give another try. Build 10586 (version 1511) runs great, feels snappy, and has no obvious problems. However, I'm concerned with this version's insistence on loading nVidia's 353.54 driver, which is dated July 13 2015, 4 months ago. On their US website they list all the new drivers as being compatible with Windows 10, (such as 358.91), but they won't load (installer says incompatible with this version of Windows, could find no compatible hardware...). The 353.54 driver runs games without any problems, but why is it taking so long to for nVidia to update this driver? Is it my 780 Ti that's incompatible or is it Windows 10?

3. How to stop automatic installation of NVIDIA Driver on Windows 10?

I have the same problems with my NVIDIA-driver. And it is indeed VERY, VERY ANNOYING!

My laptop works fine when I use the original NVIDIA-drivers. As soon as the driver is automatically updated (EVERY SINGLE TIME), I get a Blue Screen of Death and I can spend a few hours learning how repairing a Windows PC works for my actual version af Windows... This
    is happening VERY FREQUENTLY:

• during automatic updates within Windows 8
    • automatically and immediately after the migration from Windows 8 to Windows 8.1
    • during automatic updates within Windows 8.1
    • automatically and immediately after the migration from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 Home
    After step 3, I had so much knowledge that I could safely ignore all video-related drivers or updates! Tada, everything works like a charm! But then step 4 came...

Having spend hours and hours and evenings and evenings on the same issue, I learned that one cannot ignore individual driver-updates in Windows 10! So the story continues:

5. during automatic updates within Windows 10 Home

6. after the migration from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Education

7. during automatic updates within Windows 10 Education

8. and on-and-on I go (each new OS build and each new NVIDIA-driver update again)

I have tried the troubleshooter (wushowhide.diagcab), but it does not REALLY help me. It helped for the first NVIDIA-update and I could 'hide' that particular NVIDIA update-version... for a while... But after a while there is a new NVIDIA-update
    with STILL the same problems! BSOD.

So I learned further: You have more control over updates using Windows Pro or Windows Education. Let's try that! The outcome: more hours spend, more knowledge about my Operating System, more frustration.

Next Step: I might be able to have even MORE control when I make some changes in the Group Policy Editor! The outcome: even more hours spend, and even more knowledge about my Operating System. But still having the same problems.

Last Step? I don´t know? Writing this is one step. May be I must give up this ordeal and simply start saving money for a MacBook or two. If I was reasonable getting paid for al these hours learning how to administer Windows, I could simply buy a few MacBooks.
    The fact is, I do not want to spend hours ADMINISTERING windows or REPAIRING my laptop: I simply want to spend hours actually USING my laptop!

If someone can help me - it could be that I somehow missed a good, working and solid solution for this problem - that would be much APPRECIATED!

Thank you!

Frankvan Doorne, Jan 10, 2019
  4. Kanan Win User

Can't install NVIDIA driver on Windows 10 Education

Windows 10 nVidia Driver Question

It's a weird software problem I guess. Try GeForce Experience to upgrade it, maybe it works. I have a 780 Ti too and have the newest driver in Win 8.1, installed via GF Experience.

Kanan, Jan 10, 2019
Thema:

Can't install NVIDIA driver on Windows 10 Education

1. Can't install NVIDIA driver on Windows 10 Education - Similar Threads - Can't install NVIDIA

2. Windows can't install nvidia driver in windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows can't install nvidia driver in windows update: HelloI have a lenovo ideapad l340 gaming 8gb ram intel i5 9th gen , nvidia gtx 1050 I updated to windows 11 in the start of this year and since then i've been facing problems with my nvidia driver and it disappeared completely from my computer since then Like i have no GPU...
  3. Windows can't install nvidia driver in windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows can't install nvidia driver in windows update: HelloI have a lenovo ideapad l340 gaming 8gb ram intel i5 9th gen , nvidia gtx 1050 I updated to windows 11 in the start of this year and since then i've been facing problems with my nvidia driver and it disappeared completely from my computer since then Like i have no GPU...
  4. Can't install nvidia geforce driver in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install nvidia geforce driver in windows 10: Hi EveryoneI was trying to update my Nvidia Geforce driver, but i unable to update. So i tried to uninstall the driver and download the new version of the driver. however i able to download the driver but i tried to run the installer the driver, the loading of the installer...
  5. Can't install nvidia geforce driver in windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't install nvidia geforce driver in windows 10: Hi EveryoneI was trying to update my Nvidia Geforce driver, but i unable to update. So i tried to uninstall the driver and download the new version of the driver. however i able to download the driver but i tried to run the installer the driver, the loading of the installer...
  6. Can't install nvidia geforce driver in windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Can't install/update nvidia drivers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't install/update nvidia drivers: Hello, so i own an Asus scar II gaming laptop i7 8750H 32gb ram 2070 rtx, been 2 years i got this bad boy and today i can't update nvidia driver, i used ddu, doesn't work, tried no failure mode doesn't work, i tried nvidia cleanstall doesn't work, so i went as far as entirely...
  8. Can't install Latest Nvidia Driver

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Can't install Latest Nvidia Driver: Hi, I'm having a problem installing the latest nvidia driver (456.71) on a clean install of Windows. System specs are: Dell Precision T1600 Windows 10 x64 version 2004 (build 19041.572) All updates applied. CPU: Intel Xeon E31270 @ 3.4 GHz 16 GB DDR3 RAM Nvidia GeForce...
  9. Can't install Nvidia 3d vision driver in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't install Nvidia 3d vision driver in Windows 10: When I install Nvidia graphics driver in Windows 7 there is properly installing all drivers Ex:- graphics driver installed 3d vision driver. Installed Physx driver. Installed But when I upgrade to Windows 10 from...
  10. Can't install Nvidia Drivers after Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't install Nvidia Drivers after Windows 10 Update: I got a brand new Surface Book 2 with the following specs: - 13,5" - Intel Core i7-8250U - 8gb RAM - 256GB SSD - Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Yesterday I updated to the new Version of Windows (Windows 10 1905 183662.145), and if I now try to install the Nvidia Driver, I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 education nvidia driver

2. cant install nvidia drivers 2019

3. cant install nvidia drivers

4. windows 10 education nvidia,
  5. nvidia driver for windows 10 education,
  6. nvidia driver windows 10 education,
  7. windows 10 education nvidia drivers,
  8. nvidia windows 10 education,
  9. cant install nvidia driver windows 10,
  10. windows cant install my nviddea drivers,
  11. cant install nvidia drivers o windows 10 education,