Windows 10: Cant install nvidia driver on windows 10 pro

Discus and support Cant install nvidia driver on windows 10 pro in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Whenever i try to install the nvidia driver/geforce driver, it just says its not compatible with my version of windows. im using version 20h2 os build... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by nuifktfg, Dec 29, 2020.

1. nuifktfg Win User

Cant install nvidia driver on windows 10 pro

Whenever i try to install the nvidia driver/geforce driver, it just says its not compatible with my version of windows. im using version 20h2 os build 19042.685 , I tried uninstalling the intel driver already on my windows but it didnt do anything. any help would be great

:)

nuifktfg, Dec 29, 2020
  2. Hood Win User

Windows 10 nVidia Driver Question

With the Nov Update, Windows 10 became mature enough to give another try. Build 10586 (version 1511) runs great, feels snappy, and has no obvious problems. However, I'm concerned with this version's insistence on loading nVidia's 353.54 driver, which is dated July 13 2015, 4 months ago. On their US website they list all the new drivers as being compatible with Windows 10, (such as 358.91), but they won't load (installer says incompatible with this version of Windows, could find no compatible hardware...). The 353.54 driver runs games without any problems, but why is it taking so long to for nVidia to update this driver? Is it my 780 Ti that's incompatible or is it Windows 10?

3. Kanan Win User
    Windows 10 nVidia Driver Question

It's a weird software problem I guess. Try GeForce Experience to upgrade it, maybe it works. I have a 780 Ti too and have the newest driver in Win 8.1, installed via GF Experience.

Kanan, Dec 29, 2020
  4. Cant install nvidia driver on windows 10 pro

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Dec 29, 2020
Thema:

Cant install nvidia driver on windows 10 pro

1. Cant install nvidia driver on windows 10 pro - Similar Threads - Cant install nvidia

2. [help] cant install nvidia drivers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [help] cant install nvidia drivers: i cant install nvidia gpu drivers in my pc. my pc specs amd a6-6400k msi gt 710 2gb ddr3 8gb ddr3 ram i have normally updating drivers, removed all drivers with ddu still cant install gpu drivers. submitted by /u/sh1b313 [link] [comments]...
  3. i cant install newest nvidia driver

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    i cant install newest nvidia driver: so r/nvidia refused to help me, maybe someone here can help me. i downloaded the lastest nvidia driver 445 for the gtx 1060 win 10 64bit. when i click the .exe the location where the file is, just freezes and it loads endlessly. i have to restart windows explorer in the...
  4. nVidia driver not installing

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    nVidia driver not installing: Hi, I am new in this forum. I have just registered because I am trying to work out a problem and need some help. I have recently re-installed my PC completely. It is now running on 64bit Windows 10, version 1909 (Build 18363.535). The PC includes an nVidia card GeForce GTX...
  5. nVidia driver not installing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    nVidia driver not installing: Hi, I am new in this forum. I have just registered because I am trying to work out a problem and need some help. I have recently re-installed my PC completely. It is now running on 64bit Windows 10, version 1909 (Build 18363.535). The PC includes an nVidia card GeForce GTX...
  6. Windows 10 installation contains Nvidia driver?

Windows 10 installation contains Nvidia driver?: Hi, I just finished a clean install and noticed that a Nvidia driver was installed. I'm not sure if this is standard now but as far as I can remember I always had to install this driver manually. I've erased my entire drive and used a USB stick which I created with Media...
  7. Cant install nvidia drivers and open nvidia geforce experience anymore !

Cant install nvidia drivers and open nvidia geforce experience anymore !: Hello , yesterday i was notified by geforce experience about a new driver , and i decided to install it , it failed many times , and after a restart on my pc , i was not even able to open nvidia gefroce experience , even with admin rights , it gave me an error like this -...
  8. nvidia drivers installation fail on windows 10

nvidia drivers installation fail on windows 10: hi everyone, i have a problem with driver of video card nvidia. I wanted reinstall the driver because geforce experience didn't work. Before i used DDU. After i tried to install the driver without success. To understand the problem I used this guide. How to enable...
  9. Windows 10, install old nvidia driver

Windows 10, install old nvidia driver: Hello tenforums i upgraded from 8.1 to 10 in the upgrade wave and no problems there. but then i encountered problemes with the nvidia driver for windows 10 and wanted to install the driver i used on 8.1 which is 347.88 but then the problem comes, its not possible to install...
  10. Cant install Nvidia display driver - constant restart

in Windows 10 Support
    Cant install Nvidia display driver - constant restart: Hi all I started having issues today while playing World of Warcraft. Occasionally it would freeze and I would get a notification along the lines of "Nvidia display driver has crashed and recovered successfully". It started happening more frequently and sometimes was...