Windows 10: Can't install Nvidia Drivers after Windows 10 Update

Discus and support Can't install Nvidia Drivers after Windows 10 Update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I got a brand new Surface Book 2 with the following specs: - 13,5" - Intel Core i7-8250U - 8gb RAM - 256GB SSD - Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ByMARLin, Jun 7, 2019.

1. ByMARLin Win User

Can't install Nvidia Drivers after Windows 10 Update

I got a brand new Surface Book 2 with the following specs:

- 13,5"

- Intel Core i7-8250U

- 8gb RAM

- 256GB SSD

- Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050

Yesterday I updated to the new Version of Windows (Windows 10 1905 183662.145),

and if I now try to install the Nvidia Driver, I get the following error message.

Can't install Nvidia Drivers after Windows 10 Update e30233dd-095d-4c92-ab61-46cdaf384f45?upload=true.png

This means in English:

The Graphics Driver could not find a compatible graphics Card.

If someone has a Workaround for it, please help me out.

Thanks,

ByMARLin

:)

ByMARLin, Jun 7, 2019
  2. Hood Win User

Windows 10 nVidia Driver Question

With the Nov Update, Windows 10 became mature enough to give another try. Build 10586 (version 1511) runs great, feels snappy, and has no obvious problems. However, I'm concerned with this version's insistence on loading nVidia's 353.54 driver, which is dated July 13 2015, 4 months ago. On their US website they list all the new drivers as being compatible with Windows 10, (such as 358.91), but they won't load (installer says incompatible with this version of Windows, could find no compatible hardware...). The 353.54 driver runs games without any problems, but why is it taking so long to for nVidia to update this driver? Is it my 780 Ti that's incompatible or is it Windows 10?

Hood, Jun 7, 2019
  3. Kanan Win User
    Windows 10 nVidia Driver Question

It's a weird software problem I guess. Try GeForce Experience to upgrade it, maybe it works. I have a 780 Ti too and have the newest driver in Win 8.1, installed via GF Experience.

Kanan, Jun 7, 2019
  4. Can't install Nvidia Drivers after Windows 10 Update

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Jun 7, 2019
Thema:

Can't install Nvidia Drivers after Windows 10 Update

1. Can't install Nvidia Drivers after Windows 10 Update - Similar Threads - Can't install Nvidia

2. Windows can't install nvidia driver in windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows can't install nvidia driver in windows update: HelloI have a lenovo ideapad l340 gaming 8gb ram intel i5 9th gen , nvidia gtx 1050 I updated to windows 11 in the start of this year and since then i've been facing problems with my nvidia driver and it disappeared completely from my computer since then Like i have no GPU...
  3. Windows can't install nvidia driver in windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows can't install nvidia driver in windows update: HelloI have a lenovo ideapad l340 gaming 8gb ram intel i5 9th gen , nvidia gtx 1050 I updated to windows 11 in the start of this year and since then i've been facing problems with my nvidia driver and it disappeared completely from my computer since then Like i have no GPU...
  4. Can't install nvidia geforce driver in windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't install nvidia geforce driver in windows 10: Hi EveryoneI was trying to update my Nvidia Geforce driver, but i unable to update. So i tried to uninstall the driver and download the new version of the driver. however i able to download the driver but i tried to run the installer the driver, the loading of the installer...
  5. Can't install/update nvidia drivers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't install/update nvidia drivers: Hello, so i own an Asus scar II gaming laptop i7 8750H 32gb ram 2070 rtx, been 2 years i got this bad boy and today i can't update nvidia driver, i used ddu, doesn't work, tried no failure mode doesn't work, i tried nvidia cleanstall doesn't work, so i went as far as entirely...
  6. Can't install Nvidia driver after reset.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Can't install Nvidia driver after reset.: Hey guys, So i recently had to reformat my pc back to Base Windows 10. I've been trying to install Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 since my laptop doesn't have any of these installed anymore, but when I click the .exe nothing happens. At the same time, if I try to install an...
  7. Can't install Nvidia driver after reset.

Can't install Nvidia driver after reset.: Hey guys, So i recently had to reformat my pc back to Base Windows 10. I've been trying to install Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 since my laptop doesn't have any of these installed anymore, but when I click the .exe nothing happens. At the same time, if I try to install an...
  8. Can't Install Nvidia Driver - Windows Update Failure

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't Install Nvidia Driver - Windows Update Failure: Shawn, Et.Al.-- I'm in a bit of a 'pickle'. My Display Adapter's driver (Device Manager) is defaulting to the Microsoft default: Microsoft Basic Display Adapter. That default only provides a maximum resolution of 1600 x 1200 which does not accommodate my Samsung monitor...
  9. Can't update nvidia drivers

Can't update nvidia drivers: Can't update nvidia drivers for graphics card. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-update-nvidia-drivers/024229c1-520e-410d-9d0b-9f2bf365e000
  10. Can't install NVIDIA driver on Windows 10 Education

Can't install NVIDIA driver on Windows 10 Education: So, I have the Windows 10 Education and I can't install my NVIDIA Drivers since I am getting this message: NVIDIA Installer Can not continue. The NVIDIA Graphics Driver is not compatible with this version of Windows. So are the NVIDIA Drivers not compatible with Windows 10...