Windows 10: Cant install nvidia drivers and open nvidia geforce experience anymore !

Discus and support Cant install nvidia drivers and open nvidia geforce experience anymore ! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello , yesterday i was notified by geforce experience about a new driver , and i decided to install it , it failed many times , and after a restart on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Marinel Cipu, Dec 2, 2018.

1. Cant install nvidia drivers and open nvidia geforce experience anymore !

Hello , yesterday i was notified by geforce experience about a new driver , and i decided to install it , it failed many times , and after a restart on my pc , i was not even able to open nvidia gefroce experience , even with admin rights , it gave me an error like this - something went wrong try restarting nvidia geforce experience - , i restarted the laptop many times , but still got that error , and i cant even open it . I think this is happening because windows update installs drivers automatically , and these drivers may be corrupt , because microsoft , and also i have a bug with my intel drivers , which reverts the brightness from 100% to 50% after each restart . What can i do to solve this issue and block windows update from installing corrupt drivers ? I can used Device driver uninnstaller , probably , please help me guys !

:)

Marinel Cipu, Dec 2, 2018

2. Windows 10 - Nvidia GeForce - Update needed but Program doesn't open (Nvidia GeForce Experience)

Hi Barbara,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I can understand, how frustrating it can be, when things don’t work as expected.

I'd be glad to help you.

Please answer the query, mentioned below:

• What is the error code or error message?
    I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Nvidia GeForce graphic card
    driver from the manufacturer website and check, if it works. Refer to the following steps to uninstall the
    Nvidia GeForce graphic card driver from the Device Manager.

a. Click on Windows key + X key and then, select Device Manager.

b. Locate and expand “Display Adaptor” in the Device Manager Window.

c. Right-click on the “Display Adaptor” and click on “uninstall" the
    Nvidia GeForce graphic card driver.

d. Restart the computer and check, if it works.

Hope this information helps you. Kindly post back with the updated issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Dec 2, 2018
  3. Cefizelj' Win User
    How to correctly repair NVIDIA GeForce Experience app

Thank you for your fast reply. As far as I can tell, installed NVIDIA Graphic Driver GT525M on my computer, is up-to-date and according to driver-details-data is working fine.

Cant install nvidia drivers and open nvidia geforce experience anymore ! c6027db1-f554-4855-94d5-45cfd652b42d.jpg

Problematic and not running is
    NVIDIA GeForce Experience app
    , which comes in package and is installed together with Graphic Card Driver GT525M. It's the app that I can't execute.

There must have come to some kind of NVIDIA data-file corruption when upgrading from Win7 to Win10.

So far I didn't try to re-install NVIDIA GeForce Experience app. I am waiting for your advice to tell me, how to do this correctly. Should I uninstall NVIDIA GeForce Experience v2.11 first and then install

current version
    ? I have also run NVIDIA GeForce Experience app v2.11 in Win7 & Win8 "Compatibility Mode", but this didn't solve anything.

Question: What is GeForce Experience?

GeForce Experience is the companion application to the GeForce graphics card. It keeps NVIDIA drivers up-to-date, it automatically optimizes game settings, and it's easiest way to capture gameplay video or stream to twitch.

Cant install nvidia drivers and open nvidia geforce experience anymore ! eea76223-fecd-406f-8ee5-d9d993d9d55e.jpg

If I look to this picture, it's obvious, that my laptop video display is at the moment driven by Intel HD Graphics 3000. On my computer there is a test program, according to which, NVIDIA GeForce GT525M driver is working fine. So let we say, that NVIDIA
    driver is OK and only GeForce Experience app can't be executed and must be repaired.

Cefizelj', Dec 2, 2018
  4. Cefizelj' Win User

Cant install nvidia drivers and open nvidia geforce experience anymore !

How to correctly repair NVIDIA GeForce Experience app

I have un-installed NVIDIA GeForce Experience v2.11 using "Uninstall or change a program" on my computer and installed the latest version of NVIDIA GeForce Experience together with the current NVIDIA drivers. So far everything looks fine, GeForce Experience
    app is running and drivers are up-to-date.

Cant install nvidia drivers and open nvidia geforce experience anymore ! 6dc8a937-56a1-47b1-ab8b-102509ac4224.jpg

Cant install nvidia drivers and open nvidia geforce experience anymore ! 05fd02bd-e386-4088-8c25-4512e93314e7.jpg

Cefizelj', Dec 2, 2018
Thema:

Cant install nvidia drivers and open nvidia geforce experience anymore !

1. Cant install nvidia drivers and open nvidia geforce experience anymore ! - Similar Threads - Cant install nvidia

2. NVIDIA GeForce Experience failed to download drivers in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NVIDIA GeForce Experience failed to download drivers in Windows 11: The downloading of NVIDIA Graphic Driver fails every time. To be more specific it doesn't even start the process of downloading. I saw other posts suggesting downloading the GeForce Experience from NVIDIA's website, I tried it but still the same issue. Any help? Thanks....
  3. NVIDIA GeForce Experience or ShadowPlay failed

in Windows 10 News
    NVIDIA GeForce Experience or ShadowPlay failed: [ATTACH]You may encounter the NVIDIA GeForce Experience or ShadowPlay failed error on your Windows 11 or Windows 10 PC when you run the NVIDIA installer on your device. This post provides the most suitable solutions affected PC users can apply to easily resolve the issue....
  4. Nvidia Geforce Experience Performance Tuning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia Geforce Experience Performance Tuning: Hey. This is just a simple doubt. i just made a geforce account, and i saw what great features it has. and i came across performance tuning. It told me it would overclock the gpu a little to boost performance, and fan speeds. Now, i have a laptop, the HP pavilion gaming 15...
  5. Installing Nvidia Drivers through GeForce Experience vs manually

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Installing Nvidia Drivers through GeForce Experience vs manually: I hear a lot of people say it's better to install nvidia drivers manually, but I never understood why. A lot of people say they don't like GeForce experience just because it's unnecessary, however there are some features of it that I like, such as shadowplay, ansel, fps...
  6. Can't install NVIDIA GEFORCE EXPERIENCE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't install NVIDIA GEFORCE EXPERIENCE: Hello ! Every one I Can't install NVidia GeForce experience. getting error telemetry client failed to install. I tried starting NVidia telemetry service and getting message. The nvidia telemetry service on local computer started and then stopped. some services stop...
  7. NVIDIA has released a security update for NVIDIA GeForce Experience

in Windows 10 News
    NVIDIA has released a security update for NVIDIA GeForce Experience: NVIDIA has released a software security update for NVIDIA® GeForce Experience™. This update addresses an issue that may lead to denial of service or escalation of privileges. To protect your system, download and install this software update through the GeForce Experience...
  8. Nvidia driver and Geforce experience cannot be installed

Nvidia driver and Geforce experience cannot be installed: i cant install geforce experience it gives me an error i tried every troubleshoot method none worked and i cant install the driver manually. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvidia-driver-and-geforce-experience-cannot-be/8ea89ed7-5f87-4162-b373-a371a91574eb
  9. Nvidia GeForce experience not working

Nvidia GeForce experience not working: After a recent windows update, Nvidia GeForce experience stopped working. Can anyone help?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvidia-geforce-experience-not-working/ea490ae1-61db-4358-abbc-a586ffef4d2a
  10. Nvidia geforce experience & nvidia control panel not working.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Nvidia geforce experience & nvidia control panel not working.: So I just updated to windows 10. and first thing i go to do is turn up my saturation, nvidia control panel doesnt work, i go to my device manager looks like my graphics card isnt even installed, i install it and restart pc, nvidia control panel still doesnt work, I install...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i cannont install graphics drivers only from nvidia anymore