Windows 10: Can't install onedrive on windows 11

Discus and support Can't install onedrive on windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; OneDrive was working fine until I came across with error code 0x8004def4, I uninstalled the onedrive app, and now when I try to install it again I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DavidN5, May 26, 2024.

1. DavidN5 Win User

Can't install onedrive on windows 11

OneDrive was working fine until I came across with error code 0x8004def4, I uninstalled the onedrive app, and now when I try to install it again I'm getting the same error, please help!

:)

DavidN5, May 26, 2024

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, May 26, 2024
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 26, 2024
  4. Freezer Win User

Windows 10 - OneDrive

[/quote] Click to expand... Sorry, but I think you're confused and keep referring to Onedrive. There is a big difference between the consumer version of Onedrive business O365 version. I do not have the consumer version of Onedrive installed... it is Onedrive for Business. Also, this script is for "Onedrive" .... not Onedrive for Business. Thanks anyway.

OneDrive (for Business) built-in Windows 10 differences?

No thanks for providing a non-rant version. I ought to recruit about 20 million people and walk down to Microsoft headquarters and do them in. Tired of Microsoft forcing their childish development skills on the masses.

Freezer, May 26, 2024
Thema:

1. Can't install onedrive on windows 11 - Similar Threads - Can't install onedrive

2. Can't Install Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Install Windows 11: When trying to install windows 11 it doesnt work and after using the SetupDiag app this error shows up :Any possable fixes ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-windows-11/5739451c-e8a7-442f-8fb3-176824ea9c79
  3. Can't Install Windows 11

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't Install Windows 11: When trying to install windows 11 it doesnt work and after using the SetupDiag app this error shows up :Any possable fixes ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-windows-11/5739451c-e8a7-442f-8fb3-176824ea9c79
  4. Can't install onedrive on windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't install onedrive on windows 11: OneDrive was working fine until I came across with error code 0x8004def4, I uninstalled the onedrive app, and now when I try to install it again I'm getting the same error, please help!...
  5. Cannot install OneDrive on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install OneDrive on Windows 11: Can someone please help me? See screenshot attached. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-install-onedrive-on-windows-11/f29ed81e-5fae-4fb4-827f-747cf6018679
  6. Cannot install OneDrive on Windows 11

Cannot install OneDrive on Windows 11: Can someone please help me? See screenshot attached. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-install-onedrive-on-windows-11/f29ed81e-5fae-4fb4-827f-747cf6018679
  7. Can't install windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install windows 11: Whenever I go to Update and Security in the settings it tells me that my PC does not meet the minimum requirements to run windows 11, but when I downloaded the PC health check app it tells me that my PC does meet the minimum requirements. I am confused on why there are...
  8. Can't install windows 11

Can't install windows 11: Whenever I go to Update and Security in the settings it tells me that my PC does not meet the minimum requirements to run windows 11, but when I downloaded the PC health check app it tells me that my PC does meet the minimum requirements. I am confused on why there are...
  9. Can't Install Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Install Windows 11: When trying to upgrade to windows 11 through Windows Update it says my pc is not compatible but the Windows 11 PC checker tool say my pc is compatible. So how do I upgrade? P.S. I read win 11 rolling out slowly....
  10. Can't Install Windows 11

Can't Install Windows 11: When trying to upgrade to windows 11 through Windows Update it says my pc is not compatible but the Windows 11 PC checker tool say my pc is compatible. So how do I upgrade? P.S. I read win 11 rolling out slowly....