Windows 10: Can't install Optifine 1.15.2?

Discus and support Can't install Optifine 1.15.2? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I try to execute the jar file, the black console field comes up for a second, and then it closes and nothing happens. What should I do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LeoBuns, Jun 10, 2020.

1. LeoBuns Win User

Can't install Optifine 1.15.2?

When I try to execute the jar file, the black console field comes up for a second, and then it closes and nothing happens. What should I do?

:)

LeoBuns, Jun 10, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Trying to make Java work on Windows 10

First, go here:
    https://www.java.com/en/download/installed.jsp
    and verify java is installed and working.

I.e. separate the issues of java and optifine. If that test is ok, Java should be ok. The problem is then how you handle your applications.

Optifine is (apparently) distributed as a .jar file.
    It does not appear straightforward. See below.

This: (which I found by searching for 'optifine java install') may give you another approach:
    How to Install the OptiFine Mod for Minecraft: 15 Steps

Once resolved, decide if you actually need Java installed.

dalchina, Jun 10, 2020
  3. DoItJust Win User
    DIMM slot 1, 3 or DIMM slot 2, 4?

Page 1-23 in the manual;

1. (2) Supports two (2) modules inserted into either the red slots or the black slots as onepair of Dual-channel memory con guration. We suggest that you install the modulesinto slots A2 and B2 for better compatibility.

DoItJust, Jun 10, 2020
  4. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can't install Optifine 1.15.2? :cool:

jmcslob, Jun 10, 2020
Thema:

1. Can't install Optifine 1.15.2? - Similar Threads - Can't install Optifine

2. how do I install optifine?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I install optifine?: I tried installing optifine for minecraft but it doest work and the window shows:"CouldNotLoadArgumentException[ Could not load file/URL specified: C:\Users\amwoj\OneDrive\Pulpit\OptiFine_1.18_HD_U_H3.jar] at com.sun.javaws.Main.launchAppUnknown Source at...
  3. how do I install optifine?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I install optifine?: I tried installing optifine for minecraft but it doest work and the window shows:"CouldNotLoadArgumentException[ Could not load file/URL specified: C:\Users\amwoj\OneDrive\Pulpit\OptiFine_1.18_HD_U_H3.jar] at com.sun.javaws.Main.launchAppUnknown Source at...
  4. No Audio Output Device is installed - Windows 10 DELL XPS 15 9575 2 in 1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Audio Output Device is installed - Windows 10 DELL XPS 15 9575 2 in 1: Hello,The audio of my laptop has stopped working. The Volume icon has a red cross mark with the error message ' No Audio Output Device is installed'. I have tried almost all the methods mentioned in the Youtube and even tried to restore my PC to a previous restore point. But...
  5. No Audio Output Device is installed - Windows 10 DELL XPS 15 9575 2 in 1

No Audio Output Device is installed - Windows 10 DELL XPS 15 9575 2 in 1: Hello,The audio of my laptop has stopped working. The Volume icon has a red cross mark with the error message ' No Audio Output Device is installed'. I have tried almost all the methods mentioned in the Youtube and even tried to restore my PC to a previous restore point. But...
  6. No Audio Output Device is installed - Windows 10 DELL XPS 15 9575 2 in 1

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Optifine for MCPE

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Optifine for MCPE: Anyone tried Optifine by Phantom RK for MCPE yet? It always blocked by my web brower when download. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/optifine-for-mcpe/38184b6d-0f51-424a-9987-879505858936
  8. Minecraft optifine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft optifine: I downloaded Optifine for minecraft a year ago, and then I wanted to have the cordiates in the corner of the screen. Now I want to remove them from the screen. How do I fix it?. I have tried to un instal but it did not work....
  9. Optifine issues

Optifine issues: I bought minecraft about 4 months ago, I just started to try and get optifine installed to run shaders. However, when it try's to locate a file to access to get into the game it only finds one that doesn't have the game in it. I have minecraft in my purchase history but don't...
  10. Optifine installation issue

Optifine installation issue: I bought minecraft for windows 10 about 4 months ago. My goal for the game was to play it with shaders. After a few months of issues with downloading java it finally worked. Then I attempted to install Optifine, which was trying to access a folder with no information in it....