Windows 10: Can't install or run Minecraft for Windows 10

Discus and support Can't install or run Minecraft for Windows 10 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; On the Microsoft Store's page for Minecraft for Windows 10, it shows "This product is installed." However, I do not have Minecraft installed on this... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Zach_Bowman, Feb 4, 2020.

1. Can't install or run Minecraft for Windows 10

On the Microsoft Store's page for Minecraft for Windows 10, it shows "This product is installed." However, I do not have Minecraft installed on this PC. There's no option to install.

On the Windows Store page, there's a blue "Play" button. This launches a blank, white window with the title "Minecraft" that closes again after a few seconds.

Doing a search from the start menu shows that there is a program called "Minecraft" on the PC, though I have no idea where that came from. Attempting to run this results in the same blank window the "Play" button leads to, which also closes itself after a few seconds.

Looking in "Programs and Features" ->"Uninstall or Change a Program" shows that there is no Minecraft listed to uninstall.

As of right now, I can not download, install, uninstall, or play. I have Windows 10 Pro.

:)

Zach_Bowman, Feb 4, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 4, 2020
  3. minecraft windows 10 not installing?

Hi Xpsychonauticon,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community Forums.

I can understand the situation must be difficult for you when the game doesn't get installed as it should.

Please answer these questions to get clarity on this issue:

1. Are you aware of any changes made to the PC prior to this issue?
    2. Is the issue specific to this game?
    3. Are you referring to Minecraft app from Windows Store?
    4. Are you able to install other apps from the Microsoft Store?
    5. Are you able to uninstall the app?

However, let us follow these methods and check if that makes any difference.

Method 1: If your answer to the Q-5 is No, then suggest you to follow the steps from this article to

fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    . Once the steps are done, remember to restart the PC.

Method 2: To uninstall the app that is downloaded from the Microsoft Store, refer to the steps from this article.

How to uninstall and reinstall a game on Windows 10:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/how-to-uninstall-reinstall-game-windows-10

Further, suggest you to ensure that the correct Microsoft account is used. To do this follow the steps provided by
    Shafeeq_Khan’ from this thread to check if that works
    for you.

Feel free to post back if you have other questions.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Feb 4, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Can't install or run Minecraft for Windows 10

Delta6326, Feb 4, 2020
Thema:

Can't install or run Minecraft for Windows 10

1. Can't install or run Minecraft for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Can't install run

2. Minecraft on Windows 10 -- Can't Install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft on Windows 10 -- Can't Install: I just bought Minecraft for PC through the website, and when I tried to install it with minecraftinstaller.exe it said it was having trouble communicating with Microsoft, and that I should install through the Microsoft Store. When I tried to do that with both Launcher and...
  3. Minecraft on Windows 10 -- Can't Install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft on Windows 10 -- Can't Install: I just bought Minecraft for PC through the website, and when I tried to install it with minecraftinstaller.exe it said it was having trouble communicating with Microsoft, and that I should install through the Microsoft Store. When I tried to do that with both Launcher and...
  4. Minecraft on Windows 10 -- Can't Install

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Can't install Minecraft for Windows 10

Can't install Minecraft for Windows 10: When I try installing Minecraft from the Windows Store, I get this error: Code: 0x80073CFB. I've tried reinstalling Microsoft Store from Powershell and clearing the Store cache through wsreset, but nothing seems to work. Minecraft was working fine a couple of days ago, until...
  6. Can't install Minecraft for Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install Minecraft for Windows 10.: Just bought the Starter Edition for Windows 10 and I can't play. When I click "Install/play" nothing happens. I have my PC registered as a Device but when I click "Install on My Devices" there's nothing listed. I've updated Windows as much as possible. Is there a direct...
  7. Can't install Minecraft Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install Minecraft Windows 10?: Hello, I bought Minecraft for Windows 10 yesterday and I want to install the game but I can't. When I click on Install there is a red crossed out circle. I have also updated Windows 10 to the latest version but I still can't install it. TIA [ATTACH] Minecraft...
  8. Can't install Minecraft for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install Minecraft for Windows 10: Hello, I have had Minecraft windows 10 for around 3 years now and recently i don't know why but I uninstalled it. Now I want to install it again, but the install button is greyed out, only for minecraft windows 10. I tried reseting the store, I tried the troubleshooter,...
  9. Can't install Minecraft Windows 10 edition

Can't install Minecraft Windows 10 edition: I recently signed up for the Minecraft Beta Program, and I decided after signing up, I wanted to play with my friend, so I uninstalled Minecraft Windows 10 edition, so I could re-install it without the beta updates, but I can't install it. No matter what I do, I can't install...
  10. Can't install Minecraft for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't install Minecraft for Windows 10: So I click to install Minecraft for Windows 10 and it downloads, but upon installing it says it fails and tries over and over. Is there a solution to this problem?...