Windows 10: Can't install origin on laptop

Discus and support Can't install origin on laptop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am trying to instal origin the program on my laptop but every time I go to download it a window pops up saying "this request is not supported". I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SunnRay, Jun 26, 2021.

1. SunnRay Win User

Can't install origin on laptop

I am trying to instal origin the program on my laptop but every time I go to download it a window pops up saying "this request is not supported". I don't know what to do and I can't seem to find anything online that helps.

:)

SunnRay, Jun 26, 2021
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jun 26, 2021
  3. NavyLCDR Win User
    Cannot clone original install

Are you dragging and dropping the partitions? The destination drive should be unallocated (clean). Then you click on Clone this disk under the source disk you want to make the clone of. Then you click on Select the disk to clone to in the bottom pane of the next window. Then you click on the destination drive that you want to clone to. Then you drag and drop the partitions you want to clone from the top (source drive) pane to the unallocated space on the bottom (destination drive) pane. You can click on the dropped partitions in the bottom pane and select partition properties to resize the partition when it is cloned. Once you get the destination drive looking the way you want to, click on finish.

Step 1: select Clone this disk under the source disk:

Can't install origin on laptop [​IMG]

Step 2: Select destination disk

Step 3: Drag and drop partitions

Step 4: Select partition and select cloned partition properties to change the size

Step 5: Everything in desired place and desired size, click Finish

NavyLCDR, Jun 26, 2021
  4. Can't install origin on laptop

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 26, 2021
Thema:

Can't install origin on laptop

1. Can't install origin on laptop - Similar Threads - Can't install origin

2. Can't install Origin

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't install Origin: So.. I can't install Origin because of error (0x000007b) And i don't know what to do? Help would be really nice. submitted by /u/Janna911 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jnwu2t/cant_install_origin/
  3. Can't install Origin on Windows 10, 0xc000007b error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install Origin on Windows 10, 0xc000007b error: So, I've spent the past day and a lot of last night scouring the internet for a solution to this problem. I got a new, refurbished laptop yesterday afternoon and intended on quickly downloading Origin to play Sims. With my old laptop, that I only retired two days ago, I had...
  4. Install Original Version/Edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install Original Version/Edition: Hi Everyone. I have an HP Omen (latest Ryzen model) that came with Windows 10 Home. I wanted Pro because I needed some of the features. I usually to upgrade via the store, but don't know how long I'm keeping this laptop so I bought an upgrade key off eBay. Now I can't...
  5. to install the original windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    to install the original windows 10: i have non genuine version of windows 10.how can i activate original licensed windows 10 i my pc by replacing non genuine version? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/to-install-the-original-windows-10/73a8ca78-4b60-4671-a340-d9cda5ca8a8d
  6. Installing windows X on laptop that originally came with windows 8

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing windows X on laptop that originally came with windows 8: Hi, I have a dell xps L322X laptop which came with windows 8. The laptop is too slow now even with SSD installed. Below the laptop is a metal flap saying windows 8 but with no windows key like older laptops. It has a serial number of the hardware. The laptop is now windows x...
  7. origin wont install

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    origin wont install: i recently deleted loads of files including my origin files so now when i try to download origin it wont let me download cos it says cant fine origin.exe i need help someone help me pleaseee i just wann play my sims again...
  8. Reset laptop to original settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reset laptop to original settings: How can I reset EVOO 14.1 ultra thin laptop to original setting when received? Thank you, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-laptop-to-original-settings/87c1cf51-b28c-4c36-bb2f-abdb260093b1
  9. Re-Installation of Original OS

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Re-Installation of Original OS: I bought Windows 10 pro original OS and installed in my computer recently I am facing some problems. So that I wanted to re-install the OS. I lost my original CD but I have Product ID 00330-71312-22123-AAOEM. Can I use the same product ID for the re-installation in the same...
  10. Cannot clone original install

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Cannot clone original install: Ok I have the original 7 install upgraded to 10 Pro on my Sandy Bridge build. The drive is 250GB and is getting to be full to the point where I would really like to clone it to a larger drive because i am using 10 a little more now. However I have tired 7 times now to clone...