Windows 10: Can't install OS after changing my GPU

Discus and support Can't install OS after changing my GPU in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello ppl, I have an unusuall problem here: 2 days ago i bought Zotac 1050TI OC edition GPU. I watched some videos about how to install GPU and rivers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Drnda, Nov 13, 2018.

1. Drnda Win User

Can't install OS after changing my GPU

Hello ppl, I have an unusuall problem here: 2 days ago i bought Zotac 1050TI OC edition GPU. I watched some videos about how to install GPU and rivers correctly and someone said that i have to delete old drivers, chamge GPU and install new drivers...easy peasy. Not so much. After i changed the card and turned on computer i got blue screen with NMI system failure error code. Computer kept restarting so i decided that its the best to re-install windows. So i did that. I accepted everything, created partitions everything was smooth untill after the instalation which has the purple screen behind it. Again I got NMI system failure code. PC keeps restarting every time i try to finish the instalation of OS. I tied everything i knew and even more...changing back to my old GPU, and even with my integrated card, turned internet off, I even made new windows 10 bootable drive.

I would suspect that drivers are the problem but shouldnt that be solved by re-installing windows again!?

If anyone knows anything please write it...I would be so happy to hear anything that can help me.

:)

Drnda, Nov 13, 2018
  2. AsRock Win User

can't install my OS again

Your not trying to install it overclocked are you ?. GL with the new drive.

AsRock, Nov 13, 2018
  3. Depth Win User
    Install Diablo 3 on Linux

Just install PlayOnLinux? Why did they make step 2 and 3 of this "tutorial"?

Anyway, looking at the supported software list for PlayOnLinux, D3 is a step in the right direction. Lack of gaming is a factor for a lot of people when deciding on an OS, if more recent games get ported it may help migrate them to their preferred choice.

Depth, Nov 13, 2018
  4. brainpup Win User

Laptop hard drive won't let me install OS

OK I fixed the MBR and now am installing OS, I split the 120GB into a 50 & a 60 and ran installed the OS to the 50GB.

it just stopped @ atiixpag.inf and retry doesn't do nothing.

Any suggestions ?

brainpup, Nov 13, 2018
Thema:

1. Can't install OS after changing my GPU - Similar Threads - Can't install changing

2. Can't boot into bios after installing new gpu

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't boot into bios after installing new gpu: I just installed a gpu into my pc, but after setting it up it didn't appear in task manager. So I was gonna enable my gpu in bios that's what I was told to do when I went searching around. However when I go through the suggested route left shift and restarting there is no...
  3. Can't boot into bios after installing new gpu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't boot into bios after installing new gpu: I just installed a gpu into my pc, but after setting it up it didn't appear in task manager. So I was gonna enable my gpu in bios that's what I was told to do when I went searching around. However when I go through the suggested route left shift and restarting there is no...
  4. Can't boot into bios after installing new gpu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't change GPU on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't change GPU on Windows 10: My laptop has 2 display adapters: AMD Radeon R5 Graphics integrated and AMD Radeon 530 dedicated. The graphics settings displays the same GPU R5 Graphics on power saving and high performance. I've also tried using AMD Catalyst, AMD Crimson, and AMD Adrenalin to find a way to...
  6. Can't change GPU on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't change GPU on Windows 10: My laptop has 2 display adapters: AMD Radeon R5 Graphics integrated and AMD Radeon 530 dedicated. The graphics settings displays the same GPU R5 Graphics on power saving and high performance. I've also tried using AMD Catalyst, AMD Crimson, and AMD Adrenalin to find a way to...
  7. Can't change GPU on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Can't Change OS Language

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't Change OS Language: I am trying to change the OS language from Hebrew to English but it doesn't really work, what can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-change-os-language/ccb74adb-4ff9-43b4-85ab-c4da90c93f87
  9. Can't install OS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't install OS: I created bootable usb and when i boot PC, the Lenovo logo appears and immediately shuts down and so on again, also i can work in BIOS for like 15 second. Lenovo L340 I5-8265U MX230...
  10. Can't change my default GPU to Dedicated GPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't change my default GPU to Dedicated GPU: [IMG] I resetted my device last night and today when I downloaded Apex Legends It is starting by default Integrated Gpu and When I'm trying to change it to dedicated GPU it is showing this error, Plz help.[ATTACH]...