Windows 10: Cant install Photoshop Element on Windows 10

Discus and support Cant install Photoshop Element on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi! This is Nayeon and your help is really appreciated. I have my disc and I am trying to install Photoshop element on my Windows 10. But upon... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Nayeon Ssii, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Cant install Photoshop Element on Windows 10

Hi! This is Nayeon and your help is really appreciated. I have my disc and I am trying to install Photoshop element on my Windows 10. But upon installing, it says "I need greater versiom IE 4" what does that mean? i tried updating my display adapter and do all the basic troublehooter which is available. Badly need your help.

Regards,

Nayeon

:)

Nayeon Ssii, Nov 8, 2019

2. photoshop elements 8 won't open

Hi Jay,

We appreciate you for being part of Windows 10.

I understand that you have issues with Photoshop elements 8 on Windows 10.

I suggest you to download the Photoshop elements 9 (latest version) from the below link and check if it helps.
    Adobe apps - download and installation help

After downloading the setup file, Install the setup files through compatibility mode by following the below steps.

I suggest you to install the program in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

1. Right-click on the setup file of the driver and select Properties.

2. Select Compatibility tab.

3. Check Run this program in Compatibility mode and Run the program with Windows 8.

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Nov 8, 2019
  3. Andre Da Costa, Nov 8, 2019
  4. Cant install Photoshop Element on Windows 10

Installing Adobe Photoshop Elements in Windows 10

Adobe photoshop elements 15

JanPoetzel, Nov 8, 2019
Thema:

Cant install Photoshop Element on Windows 10

1. Cant install Photoshop Element on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Cant install Photoshop

2. Photoshop Elements 2022

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Photoshop Elements 2022: I purchased Photoshop Elements software from the MS Store. However, it does not download onto my laptop. Is it true that the download is valid only for Microsoft brand devices? Or it would download on any other device, say HP?...
  3. Photoshop Elements 2022

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photoshop Elements 2022: I purchased Photoshop Elements software from the MS Store. However, it does not download onto my laptop. Is it true that the download is valid only for Microsoft brand devices? Or it would download on any other device, say HP?...
  4. Photoshop Elements 2021

Photoshop Elements 2021: HELP!! I need help with a purchase and am at the point of tears with MS's byzantine "help" structure. I'm at the end of my rope and hoping for a lifeline here.Two days ago I purchased Adobe Photoshop Elements 2021 and downloaded it to my Windows 10 PC. I was able to open and...
  5. Installing Photoshop Elements 2021

Installing Photoshop Elements 2021: I just purchased Photoshop Elements 2021 through the Microsoft store but I have no idea how to install it on my laptop. Can anyone help? I received an email confirmation but no serial number or link how to install. No instructions either. Thank you...
  6. Adobe Photoshop Elements 2020 installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Adobe Photoshop Elements 2020 installation: I am unsure of what to do to get Adobe Photoshop Elements 2020 installed on my new laptop. It appears that if I switch to Windows 10 S version there will be adverse effects. Any guidance will be appreciated....
  7. Adobe Photoshop Elements 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adobe Photoshop Elements 10: I am running Windows 10 and Elements has pretty much quit working. For example: I want to magnify a section of an image to use the clone stamp tool. Elements doesn't even respond. Do I need to procure a new version of Photoshop? Bob Kukla...
  8. Photoshop Elements

in Windows 10 Customization
    Photoshop Elements: Hi I have Canon Utilities 3 installed on my windows ten Laptop and also Canon DDP4,Plus I also have Photoshop elements 19 installed.I use Canon Utilities and DDP4 for doing my photos,When I connect my Camera It opened canons utilitys and allows me to download the photos from...
  9. Photoshop Elements

Photoshop Elements: Hi, I bought my Photoshop Elements (Order 9177316668) from your shop. It seems that normally it is possible to download two copies of photoshop elements when buying the license (if buying it from adobe directly for example where prices are the same as in your shop). Now...
  10. Adobe Photoshop Elements, Windows 10.

Adobe Photoshop Elements, Windows 10.: I just purchased Adobe Photoshop Elements for my new HP Envy360 and downloaded. Download error comes up when I open the program. Need to reinstall and have no product key. How do I reinstall the program?...