Windows 10: Cant install Photoshop Element on Windows 10

Discus and support Cant install Photoshop Element on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi! This is Nayeon and your help is really appreciated. I have my disc and I am trying to install Photoshop element on my Windows 10. But upon... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Nayeon Ssii, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Cant install Photoshop Element on Windows 10

Hi! This is Nayeon and your help is really appreciated. I have my disc and I am trying to install Photoshop element on my Windows 10. But upon installing, it says "I need greater versiom IE 4" what does that mean? i tried updating my display adapter and do all the basic troublehooter which is available. Badly need your help.

Regards,

Nayeon

:)

Nayeon Ssii, Nov 8, 2019

2. photoshop elements 8 won't open

Hi Jay,

We appreciate you for being part of Windows 10.

I understand that you have issues with Photoshop elements 8 on Windows 10.

I suggest you to download the Photoshop elements 9 (latest version) from the below link and check if it helps.
    Adobe apps - download and installation help

After downloading the setup file, Install the setup files through compatibility mode by following the below steps.

I suggest you to install the program in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

1. Right-click on the setup file of the driver and select Properties.

2. Select Compatibility tab.

3. Check Run this program in Compatibility mode and Run the program with Windows 8.

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Nov 8, 2019
  3. Andre Da Costa, Nov 8, 2019
  4. Cant install Photoshop Element on Windows 10

Installing Adobe Photoshop Elements in Windows 10

Adobe photoshop elements 15

JanPoetzel, Nov 8, 2019
Thema:

Cant install Photoshop Element on Windows 10

1. Cant install Photoshop Element on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Cant install Photoshop

2. adobe photoshop elements 2019

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    adobe photoshop elements 2019: I am having trouble with my serial number for my product. I purchased it from Microsoft and I'm having trouble with some of the features. Adobe won't help me until I get the serial number....
  3. Photoshop Elements and File Manager

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photoshop Elements and File Manager: How to stop Photoshop Elements from opening when I click on a file in File Manager (Windows) to move it. I click on one, shift click to add several, and Photoshop Elements opens....
  4. Photoshop Elements 12

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Photoshop Elements 12: I have photoshop elements 12 on a disc. Can I install that on a windows 10 computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photoshop-elements-12/8d624477-ac6e-4c91-9cf8-2a496a886494
  5. Photoshop Elements

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photoshop Elements: Hi, I bought my Photoshop Elements (Order 9177316668) from your shop. It seems that normally it is possible to download two copies of photoshop elements when buying the license (if buying it from adobe directly for example where prices are the same as in your shop). Now...
  6. Adobe Photoshop Elements, Windows 10.

Adobe Photoshop Elements, Windows 10.: I just purchased Adobe Photoshop Elements for my new HP Envy360 and downloaded. Download error comes up when I open the program. Need to reinstall and have no product key. How do I reinstall the program?...
  7. Adobe Photoshop Elements 15

Adobe Photoshop Elements 15: Hi, in april 2017 I got the program from you. Ordernr 8782183256. Now I have a new computer. How do I get the program to install? Peter Moved from: Windows 10 / Performance & system failures...
  8. Adobe Photoshop Elements 15

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Adobe Photoshop Elements 15: Hi, in april 2017 I got the program from you. Ordernr 8782183256. Now I have a new computer. How do I get the program to install? Peter https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/adobe-photoshop-elements-15/44684a55-bfd1-446c-be3f-4cf01bb27199
  9. Windows 10 not compatible with Photoshop Elements 13

Windows 10 not compatible with Photoshop Elements 13: Hi all, I'm new here. Just bought and installed a new computer, an HP Envy. I also have a Wacom 21ux grip pen tablet for doing photo work. I decided to install Photoshop Elements 13, and everything seemed okay until I tried to use my pen with it - PS 13 won't recognize my...
  10. Photoshop elements 9 not compatible with windows 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    Photoshop elements 9 not compatible with windows 10?: I had an hp computer that ran windows 7. I went ahead and upgraded it to windows 10. This computer also ran Adobe Photoshop Elements 9 that I received free with an Epson scanner. I recently upgraded to a new computer. Still hp. Came with Windows 10 on it. I tried to...