Windows 10: can't install preloader vcom drivers windows 10 64 bit

Discus and support can't install preloader vcom drivers windows 10 64 bit in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; can't find good preloader vcom drivers windows 10 64 bit... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by STANLEYBOWSER, Apr 13, 2024.

1. can't install preloader vcom drivers windows 10 64 bit

can't find good preloader vcom drivers windows 10 64 bit

:)

STANLEYBOWSER, Apr 13, 2024

2. What is "MediaTek Preloader USB VCOM Port" driver for?

We have two Windows 10 drivers to connect to "MTK phone" using USB when it is off: "MediaTek Preloader USB VCOM Port" and "MediaTek USB Port".

Sometimes my device is recognized only as "MediaTek Preloader USB VCOM Port" - when I expect - "MediaTek USB Port" - I do not understand why and do not see any system in that. It bothers me.

Generally why we need "MediaTek Preloader USB VCOM Port" driver? May be it can be uninstalled.

Roman Pokrovskij, Apr 13, 2024
  3. ddarryl Win User
    Can`t Upgrade 32-bit to 64-bit Windows 10

I tried upgrading my notebook/tablet pc from 32-bit to 64-bit windows 10. But it won`t boot from my usb. I checked if its compatible and followed the steps, but I didn`t get the windows "install now" option.

ddarryl, Apr 13, 2024
  4. can't install preloader vcom drivers windows 10 64 bit

“MediaTek PreLoader USB VCOM port” or “MediaTek USB Port”?

How the mobile phone (that is off) informs the Windows PC (with installed drivers "MediaTek PreLoader USB VCOM port" and "MediaTek USB Port") how to identify itself: as device - "MediaTek PreLoader USB VCOM port" or as - "MediaTek USB Port"?

I don’t see any pattern - when I plug the phone to USB Windows PC handle it sometime through "preloader USB", sometimes through "just USB" ports, sometimes both in sequence (I see it from WMI events).

Roman Pokrovskij, Apr 13, 2024
Thema:

can't install preloader vcom drivers windows 10 64 bit

1. can't install preloader vcom drivers windows 10 64 bit - Similar Threads - can't install preloader

2. can't install preloader vcom drivers windows 10 64 bit

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    can't install preloader vcom drivers windows 10 64 bit: can't find good preloader vcom drivers windows 10 64 bit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-preloader-vcom-drivers-windows-10-64/0bc4f1db-00d0-462e-b1a2-77b9cac64b1f
  3. can't install preloader vcom drivers windows 10 64 bit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't install preloader vcom drivers windows 10 64 bit: can't find good preloader vcom drivers windows 10 64 bit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-preloader-vcom-drivers-windows-10-64/0bc4f1db-00d0-462e-b1a2-77b9cac64b1f
  4. Can't install 64-bit version of windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install 64-bit version of windows 10.: So, for some reason, I can't install the 64-bit version of windows 10. My pc meets the requirements hp compaq 6005 sff with ram upgraded to 4gb and storage upgraded to 500gb, I know, ancient and there is no problem with the USB stick I'm using. When I try to install it, it...
  5. Can't install 64-bit version of windows 10.

Can't install 64-bit version of windows 10.: So, for some reason, I can't install the 64-bit version of windows 10. My pc meets the requirements hp compaq 6005 sff with ram upgraded to 4gb and storage upgraded to 500gb, I know, ancient and there is no problem with the USB stick I'm using. When I try to install it, it...
  6. Can't install 64-bit version of windows 10.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. My windows 10 64-bit is installing programs and drivers as 32-bit

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My windows 10 64-bit is installing programs and drivers as 32-bit: I have been facing some different BDOS's, these are listed below. IRQL_DRIVER_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL KMODE_EXECPETION_NOT_HANDLED UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP So far i have troubleshooted my cpu and motherboard, by switching. Also i have have done a memtest on the ram. I suspect...
  8. Can't install ANY 64-bit app on Windows 10 Home 64 bit

Can't install ANY 64-bit app on Windows 10 Home 64 bit: Error from VirtualBox: 32-bit Windows hosts are not supported by this VirtualBox release Same problem attempting to install VPN, Pulse Secure....
  9. Windows 10 64 bit will not allow install of 64 bit programs

Windows 10 64 bit will not allow install of 64 bit programs: I recently purchased a Surface Pro X and I am trying to install some programs but they are not allowing me to install due the program requiring a 64 bit Operating system. I have checked my System information and I am definitely running 64 bit windows "System type: 64-bit...
  10. I can't install windows 10 64 bit

I can't install windows 10 64 bit: I have installed windows 10 32 bit on a pc that can support 64 bit. Processor Intel(R) Core(TM)i7-6700K CPU@4.00Hz 4.01Ghz; installed RAM 16.0 GB System type 32 bit operating system, x64-based processor. Well! I have too two hard drive and I will install on the second one...