Windows 10: Cant install printer in windows 10

Discus and support Cant install printer in windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Trying to install a plotter as a printer so it can be used in Corel draw, I follow this process. Go to control panel, add printer, add local printer,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PaltryD, Jul 24, 2019.

1. PaltryD Win User

Cant install printer in windows 10

Trying to install a plotter as a printer so it can be used in Corel draw, I follow this process. Go to control panel, add printer, add local printer, select COM3 port (that's were it shows up in device manager), select the inf file in Have disk, then I just type the name, after that the User account control window shows up and I click yes. After that it just goes back to the previous screen, like nothing happened, the new printer doesn't show up. What am I doing wrong?

:)

PaltryD, Jul 24, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 24, 2019
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Jul 24, 2019
  4. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jul 24, 2019
Thema:

1. Cant install printer in windows 10 - Similar Threads - Cant install printer

2. cant install printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant install printer: cant install printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-printer/bd03ce16-5c41-4f50-8733-92d89b4dc1f9
  3. cant install printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant install printer: cant install printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-printer/bd03ce16-5c41-4f50-8733-92d89b4dc1f9
  4. Cant install windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant install windows 10: Hi, so im trying to install w10 64 bits on my laptop with a bootable usb but when i try to start from the usb and error shows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-windows-10/213a3dae-146e-4f8a-8141-0a292fb4ddd7
  5. Cant install windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant install windows 10: Hi, so im trying to install w10 64 bits on my laptop with a bootable usb but when i try to start from the usb and error shows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-windows-10/213a3dae-146e-4f8a-8141-0a292fb4ddd7
  6. Cant Install a Wifi Direct Printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cant Install a Wifi Direct Printer: Hi Guys I have an HP Pavillion x 360 Convertible 14-dh1 computer with windows 10 and a HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M476 PCL 6 printer. I want to conect my computer to my printer using Wifi Direct Printing. My wifi direct is already setup in the printer. My computer just...
  7. Cant install Windows 10

Cant install Windows 10: Hi, this is driving me crazy. I have a new build: MSI Tomahawk Z170A Corsair vengance Pro 32g Corsair RM 750 OSU Intel I7 6700k Samsung 860 QVO 1T EVGA RTX 2070 I have downloaded Windows onto a USB, it goes all the way through and then reboots, does getting...
  8. Cant install windows 10

Cant install windows 10: i was trying to install windows 10 on my dell system which was running on windows 7 previously. i have installled windows 10 to a USB through media creation tool ,at the beginning everything is cool, copied all files , after copying setup restarted for the first time and then...
  9. CANT INSTALL WINDOWS 10

CANT INSTALL WINDOWS 10: I downloaded the ISO from the official Microsoft website and burnt it to a new 4.7gb DVD via the Windows USB / DVD Tool that comes on Windows Vista. After that I put it into my PC with a fresh HDD and no prior problems, I had just upgraded my HDD to 1tb instead of 320gb. I...
  10. Cant install windows 10

Cant install windows 10: How can i install windows 10 when it says my nvidia is not compatible with windows 10?????????????????? 9610