Windows 10: Can't install Printer "Microsoft Print to PDF"

Discus and support Can't install Printer "Microsoft Print to PDF" in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi guys,i got few issue to install the print "Microsoft print to PDF"When i try to install manually the printer, in the list of driver of microsoft the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Karim_Mofco, Dec 6, 2023.

1. Can't install Printer "Microsoft Print to PDF"

Hi guys,i got few issue to install the print "Microsoft print to PDF"When i try to install manually the printer, in the list of driver of microsoft the driver for "Print to PDF" is missing.I disable the feature print to PDF/restart the PC and enable the feature again and samething,When i search for driver with Windows update, it's the same. no driver showing up for "Print to PDF".Anybody have an idea what it could be?

:)

Karim_Mofco, Dec 6, 2023

2. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Dec 7, 2023
  3. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Thanks for your help. I was browsing the web the other day and I found a page called FINAL DRAFT. They had a set of instructions for reinstalling the Microsoft Print to PDF utility that worked great for me. Problem solved.

WilliamSturgis, Dec 7, 2023
  4. Can't install Printer "Microsoft Print to PDF"

Can't install Printer "Microsoft Print to PDF"

Hi guys,

i got few issue to install the print "Microsoft print to PDF"

When i try to install manually the printer, in the list of driver of microsoft the driver for "Print to PDF" is missing.

I disable the feature print to PDF/restart the PC and enable the feature again and samething,

When i search for driver with Windows update, it's the same. no driver showing up for "Print to PDF".

Anybody have an idea what it could be?

Karim_Mofco, Dec 7, 2023
Thema:

Can't install Printer "Microsoft Print to PDF"

1. Can't install Printer "Microsoft Print to PDF" - Similar Threads - Can't install Printer

2. Can't install Printer "Microsoft Print to PDF"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install Printer "Microsoft Print to PDF": Hi guys,i got few issue to install the print "Microsoft print to PDF"When i try to install manually the printer, in the list of driver of microsoft the driver for "Print to PDF" is missing.I disable the feature print to PDF/restart the PC and enable the feature again and...
  3. Can't install Printer "Microsoft Print to PDF"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't install Printer "Microsoft Print to PDF": Hi guys,i got few issue to install the print "Microsoft print to PDF"When i try to install manually the printer, in the list of driver of microsoft the driver for "Print to PDF" is missing.I disable the feature print to PDF/restart the PC and enable the feature again and...
  4. How to install Microsoft Print to pdf?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to install Microsoft Print to pdf?: I tried many ways to install Microsoft Print to Pdf using add printer and local search. while doing so i got the access denied popup message always.Printer server properties also says same popup message....
  5. Microsoft Print to pdf can't open

Microsoft Print to pdf can't open: Bonjour,Certains PC de notre parc ont remontés le fait que la fonctionnalité Print to pdf ne fonctionnait plus.Lorsqu'ils tentent d'imprimer, ils ont un message d'erreur "Microsoft print to pdf can't open".Malgré les tests ci-dessous, il a été impossible de rétablir cette...
  6. Microsoft Print to pdf can't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Print to pdf can't open: Bonjour,Certains PC de notre parc ont remontés le fait que la fonctionnalité Print to pdf ne fonctionnait plus.Lorsqu'ils tentent d'imprimer, ils ont un message d'erreur "Microsoft print to pdf can't open".Malgré les tests ci-dessous, il a été impossible de rétablir cette...
  7. Microsoft Print to pdf can't open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. microsoft print to pdf cannot select "print directly to the printer"

microsoft print to pdf cannot select "print directly to the printer": microsoft print to pdf cannot select "print directly to the printer", it's grey https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-print-to-pdf-cannot-select-print/dd76e585-e8d5-41ae-836a-160aa4bfd0d8
  9. Problem with Microsoft's "Print to PDF" virtual printer.

Problem with Microsoft's "Print to PDF" virtual printer.: I can't create a coloured PDF using Microsoft's "Print to PDF". Creating a .pdf file, by using the Microsoft "Print to PDF", creates Black and White PDFs and not Coloured. Creating a .pdf file from the same as above original file, using another virtual printer i.e. Bullzip...
  10. Cannot install Microsoft Print to PDF

Cannot install Microsoft Print to PDF: I have followed the directions for installing the Microsoft Print to PDF printer, but when it comes time to select a printer from the list, there is not a choice for plain old "Microsoft Print to PDF." Instead I have an option to chose "Microsoft Print to PDF version:...