Windows 10: can't install printer with windows 10

Discus and support can't install printer with windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a problem with installing a printer canon mg3600. During the installation from the canon cd, the installation stops with an error that "Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BillSheridan1, Jan 17, 2020.

1. can't install printer with windows 10

I have a problem with installing a printer canon mg3600. During the installation from the canon cd, the installation stops with an error that

"Windows print spooler is stopped". Upon review of services it show that the print spooler is running. Tried to stop and start the spooler, but no luck.

This all stated this Jan. , have been using the printer for a couple of years with no problem. The pinter works from another laptop, both computers print via WIFI. I have tried to uninstall the printer via the Control Panel - Devices/Printers , but this doesn't uninstall the the Canon Mp drivers, same message about Windows Spooler is stopped message comes up.

Note: I have checked the dependencies when I right click on the services to make sure they are running. Everything seems okay.

Need help!

:)

BillSheridan1, Jan 17, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 17, 2020
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Virtual Pdf Printer Driver Won't install and Fixes won't work

You might be able, if needed, to get the old version, here at oldapps web site (disclaimer: I do not vouch for this site... check any and downloads with your fav malware/antivirus apps): Old Version of PrimoPDF for Windows XP

PrimoPDF forums are down it seems... however, I found this at PCReview forums, quote from "Unable to Install "Software" Printers":

Same solution on MSDN thread, "cannot install printer driver in XP Embedded":

95Viper, Jan 17, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

can't install printer with windows 10

Delta6326, Jan 17, 2020
Thema:

can't install printer with windows 10

1. can't install printer with windows 10 - Similar Threads - can't install printer

2. Can't reinstall printer on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't reinstall printer on Windows 10: I have a HP2700 series printer. It wasn't working this morning so I decided to uninstall it and reinstall it but it wont let me.When i click 'add printer' on the HP app it 'finds' the printer , but when it comes to 'configuring printer' it takes ages then fails so can't go to...
  3. Can't reinstall printer on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't reinstall printer on Windows 10: I have a HP2700 series printer. It wasn't working this morning so I decided to uninstall it and reinstall it but it wont let me.When i click 'add printer' on the HP app it 'finds' the printer , but when it comes to 'configuring printer' it takes ages then fails so can't go to...
  4. Can't reinstall printer on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Windows 10 Can't Connect to Printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Can't Connect to Printer: For whatever reason, once again, Windows is falling all over itself with the simplest of tasks, wasting my time, and distracting me from my work. It's a printer - should take all of 30 seconds to connect. My Apple computer saw the printer, connected, done. Try connecting...
  6. Finds printer, but can't install it

Finds printer, but can't install it: Ever since 2004 Spring release which I just had installed a few weeks ago. It seems to detect my local network printer, but cannot install it. I tried to download the driver from HP web site which is pretty old for Windows 10. It is dated 2015 was the last update. I have...
  7. Can't install printer after rebuild of Win 10

Can't install printer after rebuild of Win 10: HP Laserjet MFP M127fn. Prior to complete rebuild of pc this printer ran fine under Win 10. Rebuild the pc, completely updated Win 10, and now every time I try and install the printer I get the error "A problem occurred while preparing to install software to your system....
  8. Win 10 Home 1803 can't install printer drivers for network printer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 Home 1803 can't install printer drivers for network printer: So, the subject pretty much sums up the issue, I have a new Lenovo laptop that won't install a network printer. (Ricoh AP3800C) Yes, it's an old printer that is end of Life from Ricoh, but they released drivers that are still working for every other Win 10 machine I have, and...
  9. Can't install printer

Can't install printer: I have a brother 620CN On windows 10, it should install by plugging in the USB. It worked fine 2 weeks ago, and now when i plug it in, it doesn't show up, or it doesn't find the printer when i try to add it through the control panel. It only shows up like this....
  10. Can't Share A Printer in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't Share A Printer in Windows 10: I had Windows 7 on the main computer at home. The printer was attached to that computer, with sharing turned on. Other computers in the house, some upgraded to Windows 10 and some not, could all use the printer. Now i have upgraded that desktop to Windows 10, and no one else...