Windows 10: Can't install programs due to Net Framework

Discus and support Can't install programs due to Net Framework in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hey guys, I'm tying to install Microsoft Teams and it says "This application requires the .NET Framework 4.5". When I try to install it, it says it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Andre Werneck, Jul 15, 2020.

1. Can't install programs due to Net Framework

Hey guys, I'm tying to install Microsoft Teams and it says "This application requires the .NET Framework 4.5".

When I try to install it, it says it is already installed in my computer and I just have to enable it through Windows features.

When I go to Windows Feautures it shows NET 4.8 but not 4.5. I enable it anyway, it completes some sort of download and says it is ready to use.

I try to install Teams again and get the same original error message. This is making me crazy. Can anybody help me?

Windows 10, fully updated.

:)

Andre Werneck, Jul 15, 2020

2. .net framework 3.5 sp1 not installing

All right.. this is the funny a$$ part.. So.. TRT, I did what you said.. then did something I should of did WAY before starting this.. Reg cleaner.. lol..

So.. my steps..

• Uninstall everything to which it's just .net framework 2.0
    • Restart
    • Install 3.5 sp1 via *Stick Out Tongue Can't install programs due to Net Framework :program and Features: Turn off....
    • Restart
    • Reg clean threw CCleaner 4 times, every time had a issue.
    • Verify that all .net up to 3.5 sp1 was installed and been verified to be working
    • went to website
    • saw a action to "run test" to see if system is compatible.
    • Allowed Firewall/ windows defender to run said program (says it's a low grade trojan
    • Went to issued program and opened..
    • Worked..

lol... oh, how stupid I was.. I all ways run reg cleaner on new os's... My mind is losing myself... *Roll :roll:

Cold Storm, Jul 15, 2020
  3. Cannot install .Net framework and other programs

Hi Vincen,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern. Let me help you to fix the issue.

To assist you better please provide us more information.

• Which program are you trying to install?

• Which version of .net framework are you trying to install?
    Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Program and features.

• Click on Turn Windows features on or off and click on
      .net framework to expand.

• Uncheck the box and click OK.
    Now, go to the link, download the latest net framework and install the same.

Download Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.1 (Web Installer) for Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2 from Official Microsoft Download Center

Hope this helps. Let us know the result.

Billion Debbarma, Jul 15, 2020
  4. Can't install programs due to Net Framework

.NET Framework 3.5 installation error: 0x800736B3

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to check whether the .NET Framework 3.5 has been installed or not.

• Press Windows+X and then select programs and features.
    • On the left hand side click on the option “turn windows features on or off”.
    • Check whether the “.NET Framework 3.5” has been checked or not.
    • If not check then I suggest you to check it and then install it.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jul 15, 2020
Thema:

Can't install programs due to Net Framework

1. Can't install programs due to Net Framework - Similar Threads - Can't install programs

2. Can't install .NET framework Updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install .NET framework Updates: I have been trying to install '2021-09 .NET 5.0.10 Update for x64 Client KB5006192', 2021-07 .NET 5.0.8 Update for x64 Client KB5004698 and '2021-07 .NET 3.1.17 Update for x64 Client KB5004772' Updates. It's been 4-5 days since I received these updates via windows updates....
  3. Can't install .NET framework Updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't install .NET framework Updates: I have been trying to install '2021-09 .NET 5.0.10 Update for x64 Client KB5006192', 2021-07 .NET 5.0.8 Update for x64 Client KB5004698 and '2021-07 .NET 3.1.17 Update for x64 Client KB5004772' Updates. It's been 4-5 days since I received these updates via windows updates....
  4. Can't install .NET framework Updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't install .NET framework Updates: I have been trying to install '2021-09 .NET 5.0.10 Update for x64 Client KB5006192', 2021-07 .NET 5.0.8 Update for x64 Client KB5004698 and '2021-07 .NET 3.1.17 Update for x64 Client KB5004772' Updates. It's been 4-5 days since I received these updates via windows updates.All...
  5. Net framework programs

Net framework programs: Is there a way to tell what programs use net framework? Is Net framework really necessary for the average user? 161091
  6. Net framework programs

in Windows 10 Support
    Net framework programs: Is there a way to tell what programs use net framework? Is Net framework really necessary for the average user? 161091
  7. Can't install Net Framework 4.8

Can't install Net Framework 4.8: I'm having problems installing Windows 10 update - Net Framework 4.8. My computer won't let me install it. How do I install it? Sandra Jones https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-net-framework-48/d7a4af87-61a0-4f93-82b2-0a3f6bdc0b28
  8. Can't install Net Framework 3.5

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't install Net Framework 3.5: I've just installed Windows 10 and everytime I try to install Net Framework 3.5 I get this: [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-net-framework-35/f902ebb5-2fa0-4e09-884c-4f62847511c6
  9. Can't Install NET. Framework 3.5

Can't Install NET. Framework 3.5: I tried a bunch of solutions to still have no hope. I am afraid of the other tips because this Computer is brand new and I cant do things that I don't trust. So if anyone could help me here are my issues: 1. 2 Error Codes appeared when I tried to install NET. Framework 3.5...
  10. Can't instal .NET framework 3.5

Can't instal .NET framework 3.5: [img] I already tried downloading the installer and also enabling the windows features thingy (Didnt work there was no progression) Please help! 74123