Windows 10: cant install purchased game

Discus and support cant install purchased game in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi There. I recently purchased some the Witcher 3 game from the Microsoft Store. However, when I click, "Install on my Devices" I get a small pop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BennyFea, Sep 9, 2018.

1. BennyFea Win User

cant install purchased game

Hi There.

I recently purchased some the Witcher 3 game from the Microsoft Store.

However, when I click, "Install on my Devices" I get a small pop up screen that says, "It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account."

I used my laptop to sign in and make the purchase. It even appears in the device list. However, I am still unable to download my purchase.

.Any help you could give would be appreciated.

Thank you!

:)

BennyFea, Sep 9, 2018

2. purchased game

Hi,

To install a game on you need to make sure that you sign in on your computer using the Microsoft account that you use to purchased the game. To install a game on Windows 10, you may follow the steps below:

• Using your Microsoft account, sign in to the PC where you want to install your games.
    • On the Start screen, select the Store icon.
    • In the Store, select Games from the menu.
    • Browse to and select the game you want to buy.

If you already own the game, you can install it on your PC. Otherwise, select Install to download and install the game.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Sep 9, 2018
  3. installing a game

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please try the steps given below and check if the issue persists:

Step 1:

I suggest you to right click on the game and try to run as administrator and check.

Step 2: if that doesn't help I suggest you to install game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Venkatesh1709, Sep 9, 2018
  4. cant install purchased game

games (in game purchases)

Hi James,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Open Internet Explorer and click on Tools.
    • Select Internet Options and go to Advanced
      tab
    • Uncheck Do not save encrypted pages to disk and click
      OK.
    • Now check if you are able to make the purchase.

Hope this helps. Keep us updated with the status of the issue to continue assisting you further.

Thank you.

Azaruddin Syed, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

cant install purchased game

1. cant install purchased game - Similar Threads - cant install purchased

2. Cant install game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant install game: Gives me an error code when trying to download a game. the error code is 0x80070005 Have tried to reset the store and troubleshoot. I am on WINDOWS 10 PRO https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-game/f372f4e5-1d21-475d-9eb6-e9c2b8100ffc
  3. cant instal the game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant instal the game: i had bought SkyrimWindows11 but i cant download iterror code 0x87e00196gametag rootpuki have already performed all basic troubleshooting steps we have for this such as updating your Windows to the latest version, resetting all gaming apps in my PC, reinstalling Gaming...
  4. cant instal the game

cant instal the game: i had bought SkyrimWindows11 but i cant download iterror code 0x87e00196gametag rootpuki have already performed all basic troubleshooting steps we have for this such as updating your Windows to the latest version, resetting all gaming apps in my PC, reinstalling Gaming...
  5. cant install games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant install games: for some reason when i go to skul: the hero slayer's page this frown face shows up , but in any other game its normal https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-games/b168643e-185b-41db-90d4-de81e22ba0fa
  6. cant install games

cant install games: for some reason when i go to skul: the hero slayer's page this frown face shows up , but in any other game its normal https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-games/b168643e-185b-41db-90d4-de81e22ba0fa
  7. Cant download game I purchased

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cant download game I purchased: I purchased a game titled UFC 4 because it was on sale for $30 and it only has the option to dowoad it o an xbox one, which i dont have, i bought it off of my pc on the microsoftstore.com, how do i download it to my pc?...
  8. Purchased Game Won't Install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased Game Won't Install: I purchased Medical Center-Hidden Objects. It downloaded fin, but I received an error message when trying to install it. The error code is 0x80240017. Does anyone else have this issue, and if so, know how to fix it, or get a refund on my purchase?...
  9. Minecraft Dungeons Purchased but cant install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Dungeons Purchased but cant install: I purchased minecraft dungeons hero edition and when I went to install the button was blocked and said it looks like I have no applicable devices to install on. Even though the P.C. I'm using has windows 10. How do I fix this issue and install it?[ATTACH]...
  10. Cant play/download a purchased game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant play/download a purchased game: I just recently brought forza horizon 4 for windows 10. I says I own it but when I click on install/play game it just links me back to the page to buy the game? Clicking on install to my device comes up with a box saying I dont have any compatible devices? Im getting a bit...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. it looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your microsoft account. to install sign in on a device with your microsoft account.

2. Where do you want to install?It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install sign in on a device with your Microsoft account.Get more infoCancelInstall now

3. It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account

4. where do you want to install?it looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your microsoft account. to install sign in on a device with your microsoft account.,
  5. It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account.,
  6. Where do you want to install? It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install sign in on a device with your Microsoft account.,
  7. it looks like you dont have any applicable devices linked to your microsoft account,
  8. how do you Where do you want to install? It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install sign in on a device with your Microsoft account. Get more information ,
  9. Where do you want to install?It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install sign in on a device with your Microsoft account,
  10. it looks like you dont have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account,
  11. How do I install purchased game?,
  12. bought minecraft on PC but it says no applicable devices,
  13. where do you want to install?it looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your microsoft account. to install sign in on a device with your microsoft account.get more info,
  14. what is when you download it says it looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your microsoft account. to install sign in on a device with your microsoft account.,
  15. dont have any applicable devices win 10 minecraft