Windows 10: Can't install purchased Minecraft software.

Discus and support Can't install purchased Minecraft software. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have 2 laptops and one XBox in My Devices. I purchased Minecraft and cannot install on the laptop I want it on. I can't see any way to download... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DebbieSams, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Can't install purchased Minecraft software.

I have 2 laptops and one XBox in My Devices. I purchased Minecraft and cannot install on the laptop I want it on. I can't see any way to download software. It only displays the one device (my Surface Pro) for automatic installing. How can I get the game on the other laptop?

Thanks

Debbie

:)

DebbieSams, Aug 14, 2019

2. Minecraft Got Deleted After Clean Installating Windows 10 And Again Minecraft Purchased.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I think you did a Clean Installation of Windows 10 and Clean Installation will delete all your applications; games; and your user data such as music files, video files, pictures, documents, etc.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. From where did you purchase the Minecraft game?
    2. Have you already installed Minecraft on your Windows 10 computer?

If you have purchased several copies of Minecraft from Mojang, then I suggest you to refer the
    Mojang refunds policy and check their refund policy.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, then I suggest you to refer
    Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund
    and check if you can get a refund.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Oculus, then I suggest you to
    Contact the Oculus Support Team
    and they will help you with this.

Please feel free to contact us back, in case you have any other questions/issues with Windows in future.

Shafeeq_Khan, Aug 14, 2019
  3. Purchased Multiple Copies Of Minecraft Versions, But Need Minecraft - Java Edition.

Hi Debalena,

If you have purchased several copies of Minecraft from Mojang, then I suggest you to refer the
    Mojang refunds policy and check their refund policy.

If you want to swap your editions of Minecraft that you have purchased, please
    Contact Mojang Support and they will help you with this.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, then I suggest you to refer
    Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund
    and check if you can get a refund.

As you need the Java Edition of Minecraft, you can follow the steps mentioned in
    How do I install Minecraft: Java Edition? and install
    the Java Edition of Minecraft on your computer.

Before purchasing the Java Edition of Minecraft, I suggest you to refer the system requirements for installing the Java Edition of Minecraft from
    Minecraft: Java Edition system requirements.

For reference, you may also refer the Different Minecraft Editions
    to know more about the different versions of Minecraft.

Shafeeq_Khan, Aug 14, 2019
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Can't install purchased Minecraft software.

Unable to install Minecraft

Hi,

In order to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the following details:

• When you say, “when I click "Install/Play" nothing happens” which Install/play button are you referring?
    • From where did you purchase Minecraft Starter Edition?
    • For which platform have you purchased the game i.e. for Windows 10 or Xbox?

If you have purchased the game from Microsoft Store for Windows 10, you can download the game from Microsoft Store. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + S, and type
      Microsoft Store
    2. Double click on the Store Icon to open it.
    3. Sign in with the same Microsoft account through which you have made the purchase.
    4. Click on Search bar on the top right corner and search for
      Minecraft Starter Edition.
    5. Click on Install button to install the game. Once the game is installed, you will find the option to launch it. Click on
      Launch to launch the game.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Aug 14, 2019
Thema:

Can't install purchased Minecraft software.

1. Can't install purchased Minecraft software. - Similar Threads - Can't install purchased

2. Can't download minecraft after purchase

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't download minecraft after purchase: I'm trying to install minecraft after purchasing the master collection,when i open my microsoft account, order history and click on the order it comes up with Install on my device.However when i click to install a pop up appears with: Pick where you want to installIt looks...
  3. Purchased Minecraft Windows PC can't install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Purchased Minecraft Windows PC can't install: Hello, I just purchased Microsoft Minecraft for Windows. I used my Gmail account in the Microsoft store and it will not allow to install. A window pop up tells me I have no devices registered in my microsoft store. When I try to register the PC in my account settings it...
  4. Minecraft installation/purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft installation/purchase: I bought Minecraft for my PC and it acts like I didn't buy it. I don't know what happened. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-installationpurchase/9c72163b-7c90-4c27-932d-cfc3377d6397
  5. Can't install purchased Minecraft on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install purchased Minecraft on Windows 10: Purchased Minecraft for Windows 10. Tried everything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-edition-wont-download/4ef719d8-80a0-40b1-b8d5-d02da38f53a5 including a fresh install of Windows but every time I tried to install Minecraft there...
  6. I purchased Minecraft But It Will Not Install.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I purchased Minecraft But It Will Not Install.: I purchased Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on a Windows 10, and when I purchased it, it said that the app is not compatible with my device. How!? My computer uses an Intel i7, and its a 64-bit computer. It is a Dell Inspiron 575 9 Signature Edition....
  7. MineCraft Purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MineCraft Purchase: I just purchased Minecraft on my account, but it did not give me the option to download it and now I can only find where I purchased it. How do I get this downloaded to my computer?...
  8. Unable to install purchased Minecraft game. Can't find device.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install purchased Minecraft game. Can't find device.: I purchased the PC version of the Minecraft game for my son. I created a family account on my PC and was able to locate my PC under My Devices, however, Minecraft install is not finding my device. The message when I select 'Install on my Device' is: "It looks like you don’t...
  9. Purchase of minecraft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Purchase of minecraft: I recently bought minecraft for my son so he can use it on his laptop pc running windows 10. Download would not work and I realized we had bought the xbox version. I then tried to get a refund and went through all the steps until I got to the filling out the actual form...
  10. Can't Install Purchased Software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Install Purchased Software: In lou of the sale on Sims 4 related items, I decided to purchase the Sims 4 Dine Out game pack from the Microsoft store. My transaction went through smoothly, but when I went to install the game I received the error "It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s)...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft purchased cannot install

2. i purchased minecraft from microsoft and cant install it

3. in app purchase of minecraft world template failed to install