Windows 10: Can't install Realtek Audio Control app from the Windows Store

Discus and support Can't install Realtek Audio Control app from the Windows Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I recently built a new PC and for some reason my computer isn't detecting my speakers being plugged in. When I looked up my issue on the internet, it... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Michael C Worrell, Mar 30, 2020.

1. Can't install Realtek Audio Control app from the Windows Store

I recently built a new PC and for some reason my computer isn't detecting my speakers being plugged in. When I looked up my issue on the internet, it was suggested that I try updating my audio drivers through Device Manager. It was also suggested that if updating my drivers didn't work I should uninstall the drivers, restart my computer, then reinstall the drivers. I tried both and they didn't work. I even went to my motherboard manufacturer's website to download the latest drivers, but even that didn't work. Then I was told by support to download the Realtek Audio Control app from the Windows Store. When I tried downloading it, I got and error with the code 0x803FB005. I looked up the error code on the Microsoft Community Forum to get some help. I did all the troubleshooting methods I found, but I still can't download the app. I feel like I've tried everything at this point.

:)

Michael C Worrell, Mar 30, 2020
  2. asturias7 Win User

Latest Realtek HD Audio Driver Version

Someone suggested this... don't know if it will be of any help or use to you...

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”

asturias7, Mar 30, 2020
  3. amaan07 Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hi Alan...i have installed dolby access app from windows store, i am noticing different sound effect between dolby atmos for headphone and dolby atmos UWP... Doesn't dolby atmos UWP produce same sound effect like dolby access app?

amaan07, Mar 30, 2020
  4. Jayce Win User

Can't install Realtek Audio Control app from the Windows Store

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Mar 30, 2020
Thema:

Can't install Realtek Audio Control app from the Windows Store

1. Can't install Realtek Audio Control app from the Windows Store - Similar Threads - Can't install Realtek

2. Realtek Audio Console Missing From Windows Store/Unable to Install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Realtek Audio Console Missing From Windows Store/Unable to Install: Dear, I wish to feedback as well as seek any advice as recently I tried to do a clean install of Windows for several PCs. Usually when I configure and install Windows, I will also install drivers from manufacturer website. In the past after I install all the drivers...
  3. Realtek Audio Console Missing From Windows Store/Unable to Install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Audio Console Missing From Windows Store/Unable to Install: Dear, I wish to feedback as well as seek any advice as recently I tried to do a clean install of Windows for several PCs. Usually when I configure and install Windows, I will also install drivers from manufacturer website. In the past after I install all the drivers...
  4. Realtek Audio Console Missing From Windows Store/Unable to Install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Accidentally uninstalled the Realtek Audio control app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Accidentally uninstalled the Realtek Audio control app: So I accidentally uninstalled the Realtek Audio Control app. My speakers work fine but my audio jack doesn’t. When I plug anything into it, there is no audio output whatsoever. I’m guessing the app is needed for this. But I can’t seem to find it anywhere. I tried going to the...
  6. Realtek audio control won't install

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Realtek audio control won't install: Hey guys I bought a computer a week for gaming and editing after upgrading from my outdated parts. Everything seems ok besides that I don't have realtek audio manager and when I went to check my motherboards site it suggested me to download realtek audio controller. I've...
  7. cannot find Realtek audio control in microsoft store

cannot find Realtek audio control in microsoft store: Realtek audio control is not showing up in the search box in microsoft store. pls help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-find-realtek-audio-control-in-microsoft/8da77ea3-3773-49ed-97bf-08c46e5190a5
  8. Realtek Audio Control

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek Audio Control: Hey, I just wanted to install the Realtek Audio Control from the Microsoft Store, but i can't because it drops an error, with this code: 0x803FB005 . I have installed a Realtek Audio Driver, and it's verion is 6.0.1.7848. Can someone help me with this problem? Thanks!...
  9. Can't install HEIF image extensions and Realtek audio control

Can't install HEIF image extensions and Realtek audio control: Windows installed HEIF image extensions and realtek audio control to a different drive rather than the C drive. I removed this drive. Now I am not able to install HEIF image extensions and realtek audio control. The store says HEIF image extensions needs to be repaired, but...
  10. cannot install 'realtek audio control' on Windows LTSC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cannot install 'realtek audio control' on Windows LTSC: I have this motherboard... Support For X470 GAMING PLUS | Motherboard - The world leader in motherboard design | MSI Global It has several audio outputs. I used to use this realtek program to switch which audio out to use. Eg. I could switch it from my headphones to my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows store realtek audio control

2. realtek audio control WINSTORE

3. cant install realtek windows app

4. Realtek Audio Console Windows Store cant install,
  5. realtek audio control download error,
  6. realtek audio console app store