Windows 10: Cant install Sea of Thieves "acquiring license error..."

Discus and support Cant install Sea of Thieves "acquiring license error..." in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, so i bought Sea of thieves yesterday from instantgaming with a key from switzerland but im living im germany. I am able to use the code on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Lars187, Jul 14, 2021.

1. Lars187 Win User

Cant install Sea of Thieves "acquiring license error..."

Hey, so i bought Sea of thieves yesterday from instantgaming with a key from switzerland but im living im germany. I am able to use the code on the microsoft store so i got it now in my library. The problem is, I cant install the game cause it says "acquiring license error". But it is not only with that game, i cant even download any other games. Of course i watched a lot of fixes on Youtube that did not help me yet and I know there are a lot of users outthere that also have this problem with "acquiring license error". I hope someone of you guys can help me as soon as possible!Have a nice day!

:)

Lars187, Jul 14, 2021
  2. Zaki_j Win User

Unable to launch sea of thieves

Hi,

I understand that you are facing issues launching sea of thieves on the PC.
    We appreciate your efforts in troubleshooting the issue and providing us the detailed information about the issue.

• Do you receive any error message or code?
    • Are you aware of any changes made to the computer recently?

Meanwhile, you may want to follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article and check if it resolves the issue. Refer to the article
    Sea of Thieves is not Launching.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Zaki

Zaki_j, Jul 14, 2021
  3. Jon F. F. Win User
    Sea of Thieves won't download

I'm trying to download Sea of Thieves on the Microsoft Store, but instead of downloading, I get the text saying "error", after saying "acquiring license". I've tried restarting the Microsoft Store and restarting my PC with no effect. Is there a way to
    fix this issue?

Jon F. F., Jul 14, 2021
  4. Cant install Sea of Thieves "acquiring license error..."

sea of thieves

Today I downloaded sea of thieves on my windows 10. I opened sea of thieves and it suddenly closed the game after a split second, I tried multiple times but got nothing, any suggestions?

FatFishTank, Jul 14, 2021
Thema:

Cant install Sea of Thieves "acquiring license error..."

1. Cant install Sea of Thieves "acquiring license error..." - Similar Threads - Cant install Sea

2. Cant Install Sea of Thieves, Error Code 0x87e000d help

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cant Install Sea of Thieves, Error Code 0x87e000d help: This problem has been persisting for multiple days, i can install anything else no problem but trying to install Sea of Thieves which ive owned for years and have playedf on this pc before it keeps erroring out immediently with error code 0x87e000dIn addition it keeps saying...
  3. Cant Install Sea of Thieves, Error Code 0x87e000d help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant Install Sea of Thieves, Error Code 0x87e000d help: This problem has been persisting for multiple days, i can install anything else no problem but trying to install Sea of Thieves which ive owned for years and have playedf on this pc before it keeps erroring out immediently with error code 0x87e000dIn addition it keeps saying...
  4. Cant Install Sea of Thieves, Error Code 0x87e000d help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cant Install Sea of Thieves, Error Code 0x87e000d

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant Install Sea of Thieves, Error Code 0x87e000d: This problem has been persisting for multiple days, i can install anything else no problem but trying to install Sea of Thieves which ive owned for years and have playedf on this pc before it keeps erroring out immediently with error code 0x87e000d...
  6. Cant Install Sea of Thieves, Error Code 0x87e000d

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant Install Sea of Thieves, Error Code 0x87e000d: This problem has been persisting for multiple days, i can install anything else no problem but trying to install Sea of Thieves which ive owned for years and have playedf on this pc before it keeps erroring out immediently with error code 0x87e000d...
  7. Cant Install Sea of Thieves, Error Code 0x87e000d

8. Can't install sea of thieves

Can't install sea of thieves: Can't install sea of thieves https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-sea-of-thieves/899ed40b-28b5-487d-a676-c74d009802e3
  9. Cant redownload sea of thieves

Cant redownload sea of thieves: i bought sea of thieves when it came out but i have since upgraded my PC. I tried to re-download the game and it keeps telling me that i dont own it. i found the original email with my 25 digit code and it tells me that this code has already been redeemed. any help with this...
  10. Cant install Sea of Thieves

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant install Sea of Thieves: Recently Sea of thieves has been broken. the website is a wreck, you cant launch the game etc. I tried reinstalling the game but now I can't install it. it gets stuck at 31/31 GBs and says error to restart it. It's an endless cycle of it telling me to restart. I have done the...