Windows 10: cant install specific program

Discus and support cant install specific program in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Pls help i cant install blender it says system administrator has set policies that prevent this installation, it is only that program. pls help idk if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ClarenceAguimod0519, Oct 19, 2020.

1. cant install specific program

Pls help i cant install blender it says system administrator has set policies that prevent this installation, it is only that program. pls help idk if windows dosent know im that i am the admin.

:)

ClarenceAguimod0519, Oct 19, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Oct 19, 2020
  3. Unable to install programs

Hi,

I can understand that must make you feel upset and we will work toward fixing this situation for you.

Just to clarify, is the issue specific to a particular program?

In order to identify if this a compatibility related issue, I suggest you to try installing the program in compatibility mode by following the steps below and check if it helps.

1. Right-click on the setup file of the program and select "Properties".

2. Select "Compatibility" Tab.

3. Place a check mark next to "Run this program in Compatibility mode" and select Windows 8
    from the drop down list.

4. Let the program install and then check the functionality.

Let us know the result, we will be glad to help if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng Vashi, Oct 19, 2020
  4. cant install specific program

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 19, 2020
Thema:

cant install specific program

1. cant install specific program - Similar Threads - cant install specific

2. Cant connect to a specific wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant connect to a specific wifi: I have a windows 10 pc with a wifi adpter. Sometimes when my pc boots up, it wont connect to my home wifi, though it does connect with my cellphone hotspot. It takes some reboots and netsh winsock reset to reconnect with wifi and keep connected trought the day. Its really...
  3. Program specific GPU selection

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Program specific GPU selection: My setup consists of a 3080 and a quadro p2000. I'm trying to get the p2000 to work with a CAD program (SolidWorks), but every time I boot the program it always defaults to the 3080. The only way to run off the p2000 is to disconnect the 3080 completely. Even if there are no...
  4. cant install or uninstall programs

cant install or uninstall programs: when i try to install a program, the 'install' screen just crashes. when i try to uninstall a program, the 'uninstall' screen also crashes. i also i can't launch discord, device manager and many other windows apps i'm wondering if i have a virus on my computer. submitted...
  5. cant install program

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cant install program: I get the "The system administrator has set policies to prevent this installation" message from windows installer first time trying to install . my new laptop is on windows 10 home in s mode. I have started the windows installer in services. what else can I do ?...
  6. Set monitor for specific programs

Set monitor for specific programs: I've bought a 2nd monitor today and I just cant figure out how to set a monitor for different programms. I want to play shooter on my main screen and racing games on my other. I think Windows needs to be able to set something like this. Or is there at least a programm that...
  7. Cant install specific game on Microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant install specific game on Microsoft store?: Cant install No Mans Sky from game pass, just gets stuck at 111mb and stops downloading.. literally done everything from resetting the store app to resetting cache to running trouble shooters.....
  8. specific screen resolutions for specific programs

in Windows 10 Customization
    specific screen resolutions for specific programs: on previous versions of windows, one could choose the screen resolution for specific programs or apps. I cant find it in windows10, all I can find in it's place is one screen resolution option "640 x 480" and after a long time of searching for other ways to do this, it's too...
  9. windows fails after installing a non specific program

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows fails after installing a non specific program: Hi there , 2 weeks ago i updated my windows 7 to 10 clean installed and after installing i started to install some programs i need , but after the installings then restarting for the apps when pc booted on desktop i couldn't use search box as it was nothing appear on the...
  10. Cant install Intel RST program

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cant install Intel RST program: im trying to install intel RST (rapid storage Technology) to try to restore my once blazing fast laptop. not that it works anyway but the setup keeps asking for .net framework 4.5 but windows comes with .net framework 4.6 & 4.5 and below. so i tried disabling the windows...