Windows 10: Cant install store app on different drive.

Discus and support Cant install store app on different drive. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Ive already followed the steps outlined in other answers given for this question. 1. Press Windows key + I together to open Settings. 2. Click on... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by QualityViolence, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Cant install store app on different drive.

Ive already followed the steps outlined in other answers given for this question.

1. Press Windows key + I together to open Settings.

2. Click on System > Storage.

3. Click on Change where new content is saved under More storage settings.

4. Select F drive using the drop down menu under New apps will save to.

I did this and it still tries to install on C drive. When its asks what drive it doesn't give me any options at the install window just C drive. Plus when i install iTunes it doesn't really install its just there and when i try to connect to the Apple server to update and restore my iPhone it never connects it just sits there trying but, never succeeding. Ive uninstalled and deleted all iTunes folders & files and that's doesn't work. Even when i download it online and install it. It never connects. Cant install store app on different drive. 5e62bb9a-0a00-4130-92e0-f1988a5358c0?upload=true.jpg

:)

QualityViolence, Feb 13, 2020

2. Windows Store to Pack "Mature" Games and Apps

They announce this right after they said weren't going to carry any of it... Ya think some investors told them to stfu and take money? *Laugh :laugh:

I wonder how long it will be before you can't install noncertified apps? The app store is the 1st stepping stone. Although, you'd have to be an idiot to give 30% to these clowns.

TheGuruStud, Feb 13, 2020
  3. Can't install apps from the Windows Store

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Navigate to the location,
    C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\DataStore\DataStore.edb

• Delete everything in this folder.
    Note: This shall delete all the Windows Store files and update. You may have to reinstall the updates.

I suggest you to refer the following Microsoft help article and check if it helps.

Why can’t I find or install an app from Windows store.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/why-find-install-app-windows-store

Note: The steps for Windows 8/8.1 applies to Windows 10 as well.

Apps & Store

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/apps-store

Hope this information helps. If you have any queries, let us know. Will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Feb 13, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Cant install store app on different drive.

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Cant install store app on different drive. :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

Cant install store app on different drive.

1. Cant install store app on different drive. - Similar Threads - Cant install store

2. Cant Install Windows Store Apps On A Different Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant Install Windows Store Apps On A Different Drive: Hello, I am having a problem where when I try to go to install an app on the Microsoft Store, it will install on the wrong drive even though I've changed where new apps are installed. Also, if the drive it wants to install on is full, it will give me a choice to select other...
  3. Cant Install Windows Store Apps On A Different Drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant Install Windows Store Apps On A Different Drive: Hello, I am having a problem where when I try to go to install an app on the Microsoft Store, it will install on the wrong drive even though I've changed where new apps are installed. Also, if the drive it wants to install on is full, it will give me a choice to select other...
  4. I can't install windows store apps on different drive

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't install windows store apps on different drive: Hi, I bought forza horizon 4 a while ago. I have 2 drives C drive NVME SSD and D drive HDD I was previously able to successfully install this game. But then I was having problems with windows, so I reinstalled it. And now when I try to install anything on D drive the...
  5. Downloading apps in a different drive Microsoft Store

Downloading apps in a different drive Microsoft Store: Hello, im having 2 iissues. 1- i'm trying to download Phantasy Star online 2from the Microsoft store, on my second drive i have 2 drives; C andD my main drive C is full. and when i try to install the app it shows me this [ATTACH] but for some reason i cant install it on...
  6. Can't install Microsoft Store app on different drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't install Microsoft Store app on different drive: I also get the error code : 0x80070005 when i try to change this Please Help Me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-microsoft-store-app-on-different/c471f371-e17a-4345-8c03-236db71a77e5
  7. Can't install Microsoft Store app on different drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't install Microsoft Store app on different drive: So I've just bought Forza Horizon 4 and would like to install it on my D: drive, because my C: drive is a pretty small SSD where I don't have enough space left, but when clicking on Install and choosing the install location, it just doesn't do anything. So basically, I...
  8. Can't install Microsoft Store app on different drive

Can't install Microsoft Store app on different drive: So I've just bought Forza Horizon 4 and would like to install it on my D: drive, because my C: drive is a pretty small SSD where I don't have enough space left, but when clicking on Install and choosing the install location, it just doesn't do anything. So basically, I...
  9. Can't install Microsoft Store app on different drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. Saving new store apps to a different drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Saving new store apps to a different drive: I know you can specify where apps download to. Does that mean they can be mixed up? For example I'd rather the native or basic apps don't get touched and stay where they are on C:, I think it's asking for trouble fiddling with those. But as my C: is a 500 gb SSD which is half...