Windows 10: Can't install the app, it shows "owned" but not installing - Microsoft Store

Discus and support Can't install the app, it shows "owned" but not installing - Microsoft Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I tried installing "Dolby Access" but it shows you own this app but when i click install it's not installing, so i tried installing other apps but the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by IsmaeelZakariya, Apr 28, 2020.

1. Can't install the app, it shows "owned" but not installing - Microsoft Store

I tried installing "Dolby Access" but it shows you own this app but when i click install it's not installing, so i tried installing other apps but the same problem happens

I tried resetting Microsoft Store in settings,

I tried "wsreset" in run,

I tried resigning my Microsoft account,

Unfortunately these did not solve my problem, Any more solutions please ?

I use HP EliteBook 830 G5, Windows 10 Pro Education 64-bit Version: 17763.1098

:)

IsmaeelZakariya, Apr 28, 2020
  2. denmarfl Win User

Microsoft store shows app Installed...not so

Tried both suggestions as the Troubleshooting step did not fix the issue...Reset Windows Store and now the Appl in the store shows I OWN it...prior it showed it as installed.

So still cannot re-install the app......

denmarfl, Apr 28, 2020
  3. Can't install the app, it shows "owned", but I don't have it installed

No more solutions?

AleksandarSupurovic, Apr 28, 2020
  4. Mohan B P Win User

Can't install the app, it shows "owned" but not installing - Microsoft Store

Can't install the app, it shows "owned", but I don't have it installed

Hi,

I realize that you are facing the issue in downloading the applications from Windows Store, let me assist you.

As an initial step of troubleshooting, I suggest you to Sign out from the Windows Store and again Sign-in and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Store, and click on the
      User icon
      located on the top right hand side of the window.

• Select the user name, and click on
      Sign out

• Close the Store app, open it again, and check if you are logged out of the Microsoft Account in Windows Store.

• Now, sign in with the Microsoft account and check if it helps.

Also, I suggest you to follow the steps below and run the
    Windows Store Apps troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar and select
      Troubleshooting.

• Click on View All, in the left view pane.

• Find and click on Windows Store Apps.

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us with the updated status of the issue, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Apr 28, 2020
Thema:

Can't install the app, it shows "owned" but not installing - Microsoft Store

1. Can't install the app, it shows "owned" but not installing - Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Can't install app

2. Can't install the app, it shows "owned" but not installing - Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't install the app, it shows "owned" but not installing - Microsoft Store: I tried installing "Dolby Access" but it shows you own this app but when i click install it's not installing, so i tried installing other apps but the same problem happensI tried resetting Microsoft Store in settings,I tried "wsreset" in run,I tried resigning my Microsoft...
  3. Can't install the app, it shows "owned" but not installing - Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install the app, it shows "owned" but not installing - Microsoft Store: I tried installing "Dolby Access" but it shows you own this app but when i click install it's not installing, so i tried installing other apps but the same problem happensI tried resetting Microsoft Store in settings,I tried "wsreset" in run,I tried resigning my Microsoft...
  4. Can't install the app, it shows "owned" but not installing - Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft store shows app “owned” but can’t install and it’s not in library

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store shows app “owned” but can’t install and it’s not in library: My son tried installing Roblox on his new laptop, it sent me a request and I approved it. Now Microsoft store says owned but the app isnt installed or in library and I can’t figure out how to install it....
  6. Microsoft store shows app “owned” but can’t install and it’s not in library

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store shows app “owned” but can’t install and it’s not in library: My son tried installing Roblox on his new laptop, it sent me a request and I approved it. Now Microsoft store says owned but the app isnt installed or in library and I can’t figure out how to install it....
  7. Urgently need link for Can't install the app, it shows "owned" but not installing -...

Urgently need link for Can't install the app, it shows "owned" but not installing -...: Hi,This is Arth here and I am struggling to find the file which you mentioned in the post.It shows the link has expired and I am facing similar issue with my microsoft...
  8. Microsoft Store - Own the app but can't install

Microsoft Store - Own the app but can't install: Every time I try to install an app from Microsoft Store, it would show "You own this app.", but it wouldn't start installing the app when I click "Install". I tried every method in this thread and thispost, but none of them works to solve my problem. Any other solution...
  9. Can't install the app, it shows "owned", but I don't have it installed

Can't install the app, it shows "owned", but I don't have it installed: Few days ago i rebooted my pc and now when i searched for one ap it was missing. I looked at the microsoft store where i installed it and it showed game owned but i dont have it installed. I tried many things like troubleshooting singing out from store but the problem is...
  10. can't install owned apps from Microsoft Store

can't install owned apps from Microsoft Store: I want to download NVIDIA Control Panel. The store says I own it. I click Install and nothing happens. It's not available anywhere else. How can I get it to work?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to download steam for windows own this app

2. app store says i own this app?