Windows 10: Can't install UWP apps (Error code 191)

Discus and support Can't install UWP apps (Error code 191) in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; For the past few months I have been having problems installing Microsoft store and UWP apps and just recently I tried to install Adobe XD (A UWP app)... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MrSegovo, May 8, 2019.

1. MrSegovo Win User

Can't install UWP apps (Error code 191)

For the past few months I have been having problems installing Microsoft store and UWP apps and just recently I tried to install Adobe XD (A UWP app) which gave me this error:

Exit Code: 191
    -------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------
    - 2 fatal error(s), 2 error(s), 0 warnings(s)

FATAL: Error (Code = 191) executing in command 'AddUWPAppxCommand' for package: 'UWPAssets', version:18.2.12.2
    FATAL: Error occurred in install of package (Name: UWPAssets Version: 18.2.12.2). Error code: '191'
    ERROR: hdhelper exe at C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Adobe Desktop Common\HDBox\HDHelper.exe failed to install UWP app with xml
    Adobe.CC.XD
    C:\adobeTemp\ETRD215.tmp\1\SparklerApp\SparklerApp.appx
    x64
    CN=Adobe Systems Incorporated, OU=Adobe Systems, O=Adobe Systems Incorporated, L=San Jose, S=California, C=US, SERIALNUMBER=2748129, OID.2.5.4.15=Private Organization, OID.1.3.6.1.4.1.311.60.2.1.2=Delaware, OID.1.3.6.1.4.1.311.60.2.1.3=US
    adbxd:

Microsoft.VCLibs.140.00
    x64
    CN=Microsoft Corporation, O=Microsoft Corporation, L=Redmond, S=Washington, C=US
    C:\adobeTemp\ETRD215.tmp\1\SparklerApp\Dependencies\x64\Microsoft.VCLibs.x64.14.00.appx

Microsoft.VCLibs.Desktop.140.00
    x64
    CN=Microsoft Corporation, O=Microsoft Corporation, L=Redmond, S=Washington, C=US
    C:\adobeTemp\ETRD215.tmp\1\SparklerApp\Dependencies\x64\Microsoft.VCLibs.x64.14.00.Desktop.appx

false

with error code 1
    ERROR: Failed to install UWP Appx Package
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So far I have tried basically every possible solution on the internet from editing services, resting the store, uninstalling and reinstalling apps, turning off internet security, editing security permissions for folders and my account, typing in cmd and PowerShell commands, enabling developer mode, updating my PC, making new admin accounts and multiple hour long remote computer assistance from both Microsoft and Adobe support. Nothing has worked... So as a last try I am posting here to see if anyone more knowledgable about Windows has any ideas?

:)

MrSegovo, May 8, 2019

2. Installing UWP app on Xbox One results in 80240024 error

We're experiencing an error when users install a UWP app on Xbox. A modal dialog appears during installation that says:

Try that again

Something went wrong.

The error code is 0x80240024, in case you need it.

I've searched online for "80240024" and found many instances of users reporting the issue for other Xbox apps, but nothing from Microsoft that explains the error code or a resolution to the issue.

This website does not recognize the error code: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/error-code-lookup

Can someone please define this error code displayed on Xbox One and suggest a resolution that a consumer can execute?

AndrewAtMLB, May 8, 2019
  3. meloneum Win User
    BIOS error codes

So I have motherboard with installed small LED screen, which presents BIOS error codes.

Where can I find a list of those errors. And I don't mean beep codes, but the "number" codes.

Ex after installing sound card, the motherboard startup fails with the code 15.

Example picture of code is here.

meloneum, May 8, 2019
  4. Duyenhip Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, May 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Can't install UWP apps (Error code 191) - Similar Threads - Can't install UWP

2. I can't install any apps and the error code is 0x80070422.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't install any apps and the error code is 0x80070422.: I've tried multiple guides on how to fix it including changing things in settings, running cmds, etc. One odd thing is that when I search for it in the Apps & Features, I don't see it. I don't know how to fix this and it's really frustrating....
  3. I can't install any apps and the error code is 0x80070422.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't install any apps and the error code is 0x80070422.: I've tried multiple guides on how to fix it including changing things in settings, running cmds, etc. One odd thing is that when I search for it in the Apps & Features, I don't see it. I don't know how to fix this and it's really frustrating....
  4. Can't use Uwp apps :

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't use Uwp apps :: Everytime I want to open up a Windows 10 uwp app this pops up. Everytime I open up a Windows 8.1 uwp app it just immorality closes after 2 seconds of being opened. I've tried everything from dcim, sfc, troubleshooter, resetting the apps. I officially think the account is...
  5. Error code 191, Unable to install UWP apps on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Error code 191, Unable to install UWP apps on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Some Windows 10 users are reporting that for the past few months they have been having problems installing Microsoft store and UWP apps – most notably Adobe XD – a UWP app. In today’s post, we will attempt to offer [...] This post Error code 191, Unable to...
  6. UWP Error Code 0x80070780

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    UWP Error Code 0x80070780: I've seen a lot of ways to solve this error for other items, but I have a folder in my WindowsApps folder which is physically stopping me from reinstalling the app as it cannot be accessed by the system to be deleted due to the 0x80070780 error code. Is the only way to...
  7. Can't install UWP apps.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't install UWP apps.: I had this problem just today, I tried installing Minecraft for Windows 10 because it had an update. The thing is, Microsoft Store keeps giving me the error code 0x80070002. I managed to get the APPX for it and it gives me -2147219196 and -2147219195. I tried reinstalling...
  8. Can't install UWP apps.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't install UWP apps.: I had this problem just today, I tried installing Minecraft for Windows 10 because it had an update. The thing is, Microsoft Store keeps giving me the error code 0x80070002. I managed to get the APPX for it and it gives me -2147219196 and -2147219195. I tried reinstalling...
  9. App installer | adobe XD Error 191

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App installer | adobe XD Error 191: I have windows 10 Education version. I want to install adobe XD but I get error 191. I noticed from online adobe support article that I need to install the app installer and activate the side bar in window 10. I went to Microsoft soft to install the app but I get a message...
  10. Can't Print in Edge and UWP Apps

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't Print in Edge and UWP Apps: I can't seem to print in Edge or other UWP apps but I can in normal software. This includes photo viewer. [img] 62671
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sparklerapp.appx

2. AddUWPAppxCommand

3. FATAL: Error (Code = 191) executing in command AddUWPAppxCommand for package: UWPAssets version:20.0.12.10

4. installuwp.exe failed,
  5. Microsoft.VCLibs.x64.14.00.Desktop.appx,
  6. adobe XD error 191 win 10 lite,
  7. ERROR: Failed to install UWP Appx Package with error,
  8. installuwp error,
  9. fatal: error (code = 191) executing in command adduwpappxcommand for package: uwpassets version:22.5.12.1fatal: error occurred in install of package (name: uwpassets version: 22.5.12.1). error code: 191,
  10. driver uwp cant install,
  11. Name: UWPAssets Version: 19.0.22.9),
  12. 192 error on installation of uwp,
  13. cant install microsoft.vclibs.x64.14.00.appx uwp,
  14. UWPAssets Version: 20.2.12.1,
  15. uwp app error 191