Windows 10: Can't install Visual C++ Redistributables

Discus and support Can't install Visual C++ Redistributables in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I've recently been running into numerous problems with installs being unable to find vc_runtimeMinimum_x86.msi. I tried everything available, even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TrevorAllejandras, Jun 21, 2020.

1. Can't install Visual C++ Redistributables

I've recently been running into numerous problems with installs being unable to find vc_runtimeMinimum_x86.msi. I tried everything available, even upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10 but even trying to manually re-install the redistributables myself doesn't work because they can't find the above file.

Is there anyone who can help with this?

:)

TrevorAllejandras, Jun 21, 2020

2. Visual C++ Redistributable won't install?

This issue might if the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package is not installed properly.

I suggest you to uninstall any existing Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package and install the latest Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package to check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

Step 1: Uninstall the exiting Microsoft Visual C++.

a) Press Windows key + x key and select
    Programs and Features

b) Right click on the Microsoft Visual C++ and uninstall it.

Step 2: Download the latest Microsoft Visual C++ and install it.

Refer to the below link:

Download Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013 from Official Microsoft Download Center

Andre Da Costa, Jun 21, 2020
  3. Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 x64 Installation Failure

I suggest you to uninstall any existing Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package and install the latest Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package to check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

a) Press Windows key + x key and select
    Programs and Features

Download Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015

Andre Da Costa, Jun 21, 2020
  4. Can't install Visual C++ Redistributables

Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package (x86) not installing

Hi Yoda,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This error may occur when the Microsoft Visual C++ is not compatible with 10.

Follow the below steps:

a) Press Windows key + x key and select Programs and Features.

Refer to the below link:

Download Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013 from Official Microsoft Download Center

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jun 21, 2020
Thema:

Can't install Visual C++ Redistributables

1. Can't install Visual C++ Redistributables - Similar Threads - Can't install Visual

2. Visual C++ Redistributable Installation Directory

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Visual C++ Redistributable Installation Directory: I have a long standing application built on Visual C++ 2008. Over the course of time, to help people who install it, we've implemented some "health checks" before installing to ensure C++ is installed on your system. What we're doing is checking in the %windir%\WinSxS\*...
  3. Visual C++ Redistributable Installation Directory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visual C++ Redistributable Installation Directory: I have a long standing application built on Visual C++ 2008. Over the course of time, to help people who install it, we've implemented some "health checks" before installing to ensure C++ is installed on your system. What we're doing is checking in the %windir%\WinSxS\*...
  4. Unsuccessful installation of Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unsuccessful installation of Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributal: Please anyone suggest a solution to this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unsuccessful-installation-of-microsoft-visual-c/56ef7c0a-fb68-48a5-bd27-06988f086cc9
  5. Unsuccessful installation of Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributal

Unsuccessful installation of Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributal: Please anyone suggest a solution to this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unsuccessful-installation-of-microsoft-visual-c/56ef7c0a-fb68-48a5-bd27-06988f086cc9
  6. Visual C++ redistributable problem installing.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Visual C++ redistributable problem installing.: I am trying to install Virtual Desktop streamer onto my PC and as part of the installation it tries to install what looks like the latest V C++ redistributable but this fails as it cannot find the msi file from a previous version. Neither can I find it on my system. Nor...
  7. Microsoft Visual C++ redistributable 2015 -2019 Redistributable installation.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Visual C++ redistributable 2015 -2019 Redistributable installation.: Hi, I have installed MS VC++ redistributable 2015 -2019 Redistributable 14.22.27821.0, but there is any other version with 14.24.28127.4 installed along with Visual Studio 2019. I see both the entries in control panel. I want to understand why this is not upgrading...
  8. visual c++ redistributables

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    visual c++ redistributables: New hard disk drive. Question 1: Does a new Windows 10 (Pro - Enterprise) install include any visual c++ redistributables as part of the operating system? Question 2: Does a new Microsoft Office install include any visual c++ redistributables as part of Office? Yes -- C++...
  9. I can't install "Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015" . Help.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't install "Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015" . Help.: [ATTACH] As can be seen from the image, I can't install it. I tried 64x and 86x same, restart didn't change this, neither did administrator. It's very inconvenient as I've had some issues with games lately and I thought maybe this could fix it. Any help on how I can...
  10. Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable does not install

Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable does not install: On Steam, there is a game I bought several months ago called Victory at Sea. I played this game for several hours on my laptop and it worked okay. However, when I installed it on my new desktop PC and launched, it gave me this message: [img] I launched this game...