Windows 10: Can't Install Whats app on phone

Discus and support Can't Install Whats app on phone in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Split from this thread. Hello can u help I'm trying to install what's app y I had it on my phone until I had probs qq rang 02 they said to reset... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jackiebatchelor, Sep 8, 2019.

1. Can't Install Whats app on phone

Split from this thread.​

Hello can u help I'm trying to install what's app y I had it on my phone until I had probs qq rang 02 they said to reset phone since diong that I cant get what's app it just says windows10.and wiped all photos and contact when try to install said connect to WiFi have no problem with connection thanks jackie other da

:)

Jackiebatchelor, Sep 8, 2019
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular Windows Phone-Apps – Microsoft Store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Sep 8, 2019
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Sep 8, 2019
  4. Winuser Win User

Can't Install Whats app on phone

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Sep 8, 2019
Thema:

Can't Install Whats app on phone

1. Can't Install Whats app on phone - Similar Threads - Can't Install Whats

2. What is the "Apps tab" on Phone Link?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the "Apps tab" on Phone Link?: I installed this app so I could listen to audio from my phone on my PC. I can't get it to work. All the instructions I find say that I need to turn on audio in the Apps tab. This is probably a stupidly basic question: What is the apps tab? Can you point to it on my screen?...
  3. What is the "Apps tab" on Phone Link?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the "Apps tab" on Phone Link?: I installed this app so I could listen to audio from my phone on my PC. I can't get it to work. All the instructions I find say that I need to turn on audio in the Apps tab. This is probably a stupidly basic question: What is the apps tab? Can you point to it on my screen?...
  4. What is this "Phone link" app that is running in the background?

What is this "Phone link" app that is running in the background?: Hello, I was checking task manager when I noticed there is an app called "phone link" that is running in the background. I don't use this app and I don't remember using it, but it runs in the background everytime my computer is on. Does this app running mean that I am using...
  5. Your Phone app will not connect no matter what

Your Phone app will not connect no matter what: Hello, I've tried everything to connect my new Galaxy A71 5G to my windows laptop with the Your Phone app. It used to work seamlessly with my old phone. So I made sure I completely removed the old phone and tried again. I even reset the apps on both devices to make sure it...
  6. My Phone will not complete install on my phone app Your Phone

My Phone will not complete install on my phone app Your Phone: The drop downs didn't show the Your Phone app here. I have to go with "Social" for texting I guess? I have an LG Premier Pro phone. I want to use this MS Your Phone. I started on the PC, answered ANDROID and then it gave me no choice but to sign in on an MS account. I did. I...
  7. Can't complete installation of Your Phone App on Windows 10.2004

Can't complete installation of Your Phone App on Windows 10.2004: Start downloading the "Your Phone" App from Store on my laptop with Windows 10.2004 and when it was completed and started installation it was frozen on 60% asking to login with my Account to Microsoft Edge. I did it but no changes for more than an hour. Can't uninstall no...
  8. I can't connect my phone with your phone app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't connect my phone with your phone app: I am not able to connect with your phone app give me some solution to connect with your phone companion app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-connect-my-phone-with-your-phone-app/87061088-baab-4ba9-a075-ae45caca3bbe
  9. Can't reinstall "Your Phone" app

Can't reinstall "Your Phone" app: Hi I had installed the "Your phone" app, and it was working well, but then suddenly stopped synching 2 weeks ago. I tried all the recommended methods to reconnect, but none of them worked. So I thought back to basics, uninstall then reinstall. After a lot of problems I...
  10. Can't change phone in Your Phone app

Can't change phone in Your Phone app: I've just bought a new Android 10 phone, and want to link it to the Your Phone app on my Windows 10 PC, replacing the previous phone. I have followed both sets of instructions here: https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/119649-unlink-iphone-android-phone-windows-10-pc.html...