Windows 10: Can't install Win 10 Education

Discus and support Can't install Win 10 Education in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi all, I have a laptop that previously had Win 10 Enterprise on it (OEM), installed by my department. I formatted the C partition and am now trying to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by countchocula, Jan 18, 2021.

1. Can't install Win 10 Education

Hi all,
    I have a laptop that previously had Win 10 Enterprise on it (OEM), installed by my department. I formatted the C partition and am now trying to install Win 10 Education with a valid key. The installer installs Win 10 Home, and when I enter my key to upgrade, I keep getting 0x800f005 errors . Microsoft say this is because my machine is registered on their servers as having the OEM windows installed, and i can't "upgrade" from there. Very strange. Any thoughts on how to get Win 10 Education installed?
    thanks!

:)

countchocula, Jan 18, 2021
  2. rk3066 Win User

Win.10 won't boot after installing Win.7

Hi,

So i installed Win.10 via the UEFI and after installing Win.7 on Legacy Mode onto a different HDD i can't boot into Win.10 (I believe can only because Win.10 was installed via UEFI)

I tried installing the BCD Software but nope. I even tried to select my HDD but say Winload.exe error

Even tried going into the USB and try repairing but the same thing happens

rk3066, Jan 18, 2021
  3. Windows Education Issue

Are you have Windows 10 Education installed?

To find out if you have the right edition installed:

Click Start > Settings > Update & security > Activation > Edition.

If you don't have the right edition installed, you will need to download and install it.

Step 1:

Download Windows 10 Education ISO files

If you attend a college or university, your institution might provide you with the Education edition of Windows 10. If you are only provided with a license (product key), you can download the .ISO file from the Microsoft Download Academic Products website.

Go to the following link: Download Windows 10 Academic ISO

Can't install Win 10 Education 9b4ebea7-eec2-4952-bf58-fc24a900ff8a.png

Scroll down then enter your Windows 10 Education product key, then click verify

Can't install Win 10 Education 4b50baf3-7735-4510-a5df-60c21b90e0cf.png

Step 2: Create a bootable copy:

Step 3: perform a clean install:

Andre Da Costa, Jan 18, 2021
  4. Can't install Win 10 Education

Internet not working after updating Win 10 Home to Win 10 Education

Hi Willie,

Your concern regarding the intermittent connection after upgrading to Windows 10 Education can be caused by a sudden change on the system configuration or driver compatibility issue. As an initial step to ensure that your system
    is running on its optimal level, we suggest that you install the latest Windows Update. To do this, follow the steps provided on this
    support article or click the
    Check for updates now button to open the Settings screen directly.

If the system is up to date, our next step is to reinstall the WiFi driver to rule out any driver compatibility issues. To do this, follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows + X key, then select
      Device Manager
    • Locate the WiFi adapter, then view the driver by clicking the drop-down arrow.
    • Right-click on the driver and select Properties.
    • Under the Driver tab, then select Uninstall.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the uninstall process.
    • Restart the device if prompted to reinstall a native driver.

In the event that the issue persist, our next step is to use an older driver to further isolate the issue. To do this, repeat steps
    1 to 4 to open Device Manger, then proceed with the steps below:

• Select Roll Back Driver.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the roll back process.
    • Restart the device if prompted and check if the issue persists.

Let us know should you encounter any challenges along the process.

Darwin Dim, Jan 18, 2021
Thema:

Can't install Win 10 Education

1. Can't install Win 10 Education - Similar Threads - Can't install Education

2. downgrading Win 10 education to Win 10 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    downgrading Win 10 education to Win 10 pro: I bought a Lenovo n23 80ur from Ebay and it was supposed to have Win 10 Pro but it has Win 10 Education. I need to downgrade to Win 10 pro. There is an OEM key in it. Is there a way to get the Pro version with this OEM key? And if I hard reset it how wo uld I go about doing...
  3. downgrading Win 10 education to Win 10 pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    downgrading Win 10 education to Win 10 pro: I bought a Lenovo n23 80ur from Ebay and it was supposed to have Win 10 Pro but it has Win 10 Education. I need to downgrade to Win 10 pro. There is an OEM key in it. Is there a way to get the Pro version with this OEM key? And if I hard reset it how wo uld I go about doing...
  4. downgrading Win 10 education to Win 10 pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Education vs Pro education - WIN 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Education vs Pro education - WIN 10: My friend needs my help to format some computers at a new school.The school already has office 365 educational licese.I just downloaded WIN 10 ISO. I found there are two version one called education and other Pro education. What are the difference please?Which version can I...
  6. Education vs Pro education - WIN 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Education vs Pro education - WIN 10: My friend needs my help to format some computers at a new school.The school already has office 365 educational licese.I just downloaded WIN 10 ISO. I found there are two version one called education and other Pro education. What are the difference please?Which version can I...
  7. Education vs Pro education - WIN 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Can't Install Win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Install Win 10: Greetings. My desktop O/S is Win 10 in a Inspiron 546 The operating system is installed via digital license from Microsoft. At about the same time, I created a USB drive , following the instructions given by Microsoft and used it to successfully install Win 10 on my wife's...
  9. Can't install NVIDIA driver on Windows 10 Education

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't install NVIDIA driver on Windows 10 Education: So, I have the Windows 10 Education and I can't install my NVIDIA Drivers since I am getting this message: NVIDIA Installer Can not continue. The NVIDIA Graphics Driver is not compatible with this version of Windows. So are the NVIDIA Drivers not compatible with Windows 10...
  10. Installing Win 10 Educational on Laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing Win 10 Educational on Laptop: Hi, I'm trying to install the educational version of win 10 (Version 1803). From my unitversity, I got a direct link to https://e5.onthehub.com/ where I got my iso from. My problem is: this iso is too big for a single layered DVD. Tried Multylayered instead - did not...