Windows 10: Can’t install win10 on new build

Discus and support Can’t install win10 on new build in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi all, i bought new components to upgrade my current rig. I can’t complete the Win10 setup. Please HELP! i have disconnected most peripheral... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Joe Louis101, Jun 21, 2019.

1. Can’t install win10 on new build

Hi all,

i bought new components to upgrade my current rig. I can’t complete the Win10 setup. Please HELP!

i have disconnected most peripheral components and running under this config:
    700w PS, Corsair
    1 SSD drive 512gig Samsung pro
    1 WD drive 2TB; test HD in case SSD is problem... experiences same problem as SSD
    64 gig of ram
    integrated graphic card; removed PCIe graphic card to aid troubleshooting
    win10 pro is both on disc as well as USB

motherboard status: A0

win10 get stuck at these various points:
    1. Freezes at selection screen for keyboard/mouse, language
    2. Freezes when Setup is starting
    3. Freezes when copying files
    4. Freezes during startup process

Triggered safe mode to complete install:
    1. Completes copying files and gets into cycle of reboots
    2. After first reboot, windows is stuck at aorus logo and spinning dots stop moving
    3. Hard boot and same issue

Before copy of files, I installed the drivers for Aorus sata only; that’s the only inf file available on gigabyte webpage.

logged into command prompt and check for error in srt file; nothing
    checked bios: uefi is on, boot sequence is SSD drive first, tried to put OS as other

Any ideas to resolve this issue??

:)

Joe Louis101, Jun 21, 2019
  2. BarbaricSoul, Jun 21, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 21, 2019
  4. Can’t install win10 on new build

Win10 Preview install problems

That's the very first one... I'll pass on that... I suggest to wait till Monday till M$ will last release the new third official TP build.

Ferrum Master, Jun 21, 2019
Thema:

Can’t install win10 on new build

1. Can’t install win10 on new build - Similar Threads - Can’t install win10

2. Win 11 new install in new build - now can’t boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 new install in new build - now can’t boot: Just installed Win 11 for the first time yesterday in a new build. Installed well and installed all updates and needed drivers - no problem. Computer went to sleep overnight default, got back after work and machine went to BIOS. Will NOT boot to Win 11. Tried everything -...
  3. Win 11 new install in new build - now can’t boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 11 new install in new build - now can’t boot: Just installed Win 11 for the first time yesterday in a new build. Installed well and installed all updates and needed drivers - no problem. Computer went to sleep overnight default, got back after work and machine went to BIOS. Will NOT boot to Win 11. Tried everything -...
  4. BSOD during Win10 Install on new build

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD during Win10 Install on new build: Hey there, I finished my new PC and am trying to use the media creation tool to install windows 10, however during the installation process usually early on after copying files I get a BSOD and my system restarts. I can get into the Bios and all my components are shown there....
  5. BSOD during Win10 Install on new build

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD during Win10 Install on new build: Hey there, I finished my new PC and am trying to use the media creation tool to install windows 10, however during the installation process usually early on after copying files I get a BSOD and my system restarts. I can get into the Bios and all my components are shown there....
  6. BSOD during Win10 Install on new build

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. I can’t install windows 11 on new pc build

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t install windows 11 on new pc build: I have a B450m-a Ryzen 360016g of ramAnd a 1660 super gpu And installing windows 11 off a Microsoft usb with product key but it says my system requirements are not met, is there I way I can make it work or do I have upgrade something ?...
  8. New build, no sound, will not install audio driver - Win10 build 1903

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    New build, no sound, will not install audio driver - Win10 build 1903: Hi, I have two identical newly built computers, and the onboard sound is not working on one of the two. Here are the specs for both: Gigabyte B450 DS3H motherboard AMD Ryzen 5 2400G CPU w/Wraith Stealth cooler G.Skill Ripjaws V F4-3200C16D-16GVGB memory modules, two 8 GB...
  9. Windows 10 for new workstation builds - new to Win10 installing

Windows 10 for new workstation builds - new to Win10 installing: Hello all, coming over here from Seven Forums since M$/Intel are basically forcing Win10 upon us with these newer motherboards. I work in a small architecture firm, and am responsible for basically all the tech in the office. We used to always order Dell workstation builds,...
  10. Installing Win10 to a new build PC using 'existing' Win10

Installing Win10 to a new build PC using 'existing' Win10: Hi. I've finally allowed my Win7 to be upgraded to Win10. I built my PC myself and may build another in the future which is why I've downloaded the Media Creation Tool. I was about to make a start when I got this message (see pic). Can anyone tell me if I'll have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant install chrome on windows10