Windows 10: Can't install Windows 10 64-bit, Memory_Management

Discus and support Can't install Windows 10 64-bit, Memory_Management in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The laptop just blue screens after Loading files..., when the Windows logo is spinning. The error messages are Memory_Management and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Hexagon12, Sep 30, 2016.

1. Hexagon12 Win User

Can't install Windows 10 64-bit, Memory_Management

The laptop just blue screens after Loading files..., when the Windows logo is spinning. The error messages are Memory_Management and Page_Fault_In_Nonpaged_Area.

What I have tried:

1. Ran Memtest86+ for 8 passes, no errors.
    2. Tried the same USB drive on my computer, it booted into installation.
    3. Updated the BIOS, still the same BSOD.
    4. Tried selecting Windows 10 32-bit, it booted just fine, without BSOD.

The laptop specs are:
    ASUS X556UQ
    i7-6500U
    Nvidia GeForce 940MX
    128 GB Sandisk SSD + 1 TB Toshiba HDD
    8 GB DDR4 RAM

I would appreciate any help to fixing this problem. Also, please don't hate on my grammar. I am not from an native English country.

:)

Hexagon12, Sep 30, 2016

2. How to diagnose MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSOD?

I've been getting a relatively rare bsod to do with memory_management on my newly built pc.

All drivers are up to date, windows updates are installed, sfc and the windows memory check return no errors.

Can't be reproduced and i'm not sure how to continue. Can someone help me out?

My specs:

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

Intel Core i3 6100 @ 3.70GHz

Corsair LPX 2x4GB 2133 DDR4

ASRock H170M Pro4

EDIT: Logs are uploaded here http://1drv.ms/1RrNbbM

ryandoesntstress, Sep 30, 2016
  3. Windows 10 frequent BSOD during fallout 4

I uninstalled my video card driver and downloaded the latest driver from the nvidia website for windows 10 - 64-bit.

This morning it blue screened again with KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED.

Any ideas?

*edit*

Just blue screened again, this time it was MEMORY_MANAGEMENT.

JonathanBryan, Sep 30, 2016
  4. Hexagon12 Win User

I am very sorry to do this.

Bump.
    I know, I know that you can't bump threads on this forum, but...

Hexagon12, Sep 30, 2016
  5. jpolacko Win User
    jpolacko, Sep 30, 2016
  6. Hexagon12 Win User
    No, I just can't install Windows 10 64-bit (but can 32-bit), because I get a BSOD.

Hexagon12, Sep 30, 2016
  7. jpolacko Win User
    Hmm I looked at your processor and it shows it's 64 Bit compatible so there's a hardware issue that isn't 64 bit compatible without any debugging information I can't exactly say what would be causing your problem.

jpolacko, Sep 30, 2016
  8. Hexagon12 Win User

Hexagon12, Sep 30, 2016
  9. jpolacko Win User
    Yea you would have to call support and create a ticket and have them look at it if you have a warranty.

jpolacko, Sep 30, 2016
  10. axe0 New Member
    It sounds to me like a RAM issue (software is not 100%)

11. Ztruker Win User
    Ztruker, Sep 30, 2016
  12. Hexagon12 Win User
    @jpolacko and @Ztruker : I'll try doing something about the RMA.

@axe0 : It's not a RAM issue, tried running Memtest86+ for 8 passes, no errors were found, unless you have another way of testing RAM.

Hexagon12, Sep 30, 2016
  13. axe0 New Member

As mentioned, no test is 100%. I have seen it many times MemTest86+ being wrong (and correct).

The best way to test is by using it on another system.

14. Hexagon12 Win User
    What to test on another system? RAM sticks? This is a laptop, and I don't have a spare laptop which supports DDR4 RAM.

Hexagon12, Sep 30, 2016
  15. jpolacko Win User
    As axe0 said there is no 100% test. But if its still under warranty don't remove anything as it could void your warranty. I know some manufacturer's are strict about opening or removing hardware. But if its not still under warranty you can change it out and see if its a memory problem.

jpolacko, Sep 30, 2016
Thema:

1. Can't install Windows 10 64-bit, Memory_Management - Similar Threads - Can't install bit

2. Can't install 64-bit version of windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install 64-bit version of windows 10.: So, for some reason, I can't install the 64-bit version of windows 10. My pc meets the requirements hp compaq 6005 sff with ram upgraded to 4gb and storage upgraded to 500gb, I know, ancient and there is no problem with the USB stick I'm using. When I try to install it, it...
  3. Can't install 64-bit version of windows 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't install 64-bit version of windows 10.: So, for some reason, I can't install the 64-bit version of windows 10. My pc meets the requirements hp compaq 6005 sff with ram upgraded to 4gb and storage upgraded to 500gb, I know, ancient and there is no problem with the USB stick I'm using. When I try to install it, it...
  4. Can't install 64-bit version of windows 10.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Can't install 32-bit Windows 10 onto 64-bit machine

Can't install 32-bit Windows 10 onto 64-bit machine: I have an Asus E410MA which came installed with 64-bit Windows 10 in S Mode. I took this out of S Mode, and am now running Windows 10 Home. Unfortunately, I have some programs which will not run on 64-bit Windows. I know that 32-bit programs are supposed to be able to run...
  6. Installation of Windows 10 64 bit?

Installation of Windows 10 64 bit?: After investing a whole day to reinstall Windows 10 4 times, I still haven't managed to turn my 32 bit version into a 64 bit version. I know that I used to have a 64 bit version on this pc, but then I mistakenly made a 32 bit version when I reinstalled it. Now my question:...
  7. Installing 64 Bit Windows 10

Installing 64 Bit Windows 10: I built a PC and was trying to install Windows 10 64 bit, however it wouldn't let me. So I tried to put my USB in a another computer to test and it worked. I then tried 32 bit Windows 10 in my computer and it worked. I was wondering if this may be a driver issue. I installed...
  8. Can't install ANY 64-bit app on Windows 10 Home 64 bit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't install ANY 64-bit app on Windows 10 Home 64 bit: Error from VirtualBox: 32-bit Windows hosts are not supported by this VirtualBox release Same problem attempting to install VPN, Pulse Secure....
  9. Windows 10 64 bit will not allow install of 64 bit programs

Windows 10 64 bit will not allow install of 64 bit programs: I recently purchased a Surface Pro X and I am trying to install some programs but they are not allowing me to install due the program requiring a 64 bit Operating system. I have checked my System information and I am definitely running 64 bit windows "System type: 64-bit...
  10. I can't install windows 10 64 bit

I can't install windows 10 64 bit: I have installed windows 10 32 bit on a pc that can support 64 bit. Processor Intel(R) Core(TM)i7-6700K CPU@4.00Hz 4.01Ghz; installed RAM 16.0 GB System type 32 bit operating system, x64-based processor. Well! I have too two hard drive and I will install on the second one...