Windows 10: Can't install windows 10 64 on T100TA PC Transformer 32GB Version

Discus and support Can't install windows 10 64 on T100TA PC Transformer 32GB Version in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi ,pls help me ,my friend forgot his windows code and his bitlocker code too but i already full cleaned his hard drive with diskpart thinking that i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MrDia, Aug 5, 2022.

1. MrDia Win User

Can't install windows 10 64 on T100TA PC Transformer 32GB Version

Hi ,pls help me ,my friend forgot his windows code and his bitlocker code too but i already full cleaned his hard drive with diskpart thinking that i can install easyBut now after the clean/format i have problem *impossible to boot my windows 10 64 bit to install it with usb ,everytime after power on the pc it's bring the f2 "Aptio setup utility" automatically even if i set usb boot order on top, what is the problem? the pc don't support windows 10 but only 8.1 or don't support 64 bit ? or what?*don't know which/where is exactly the great topic to post this

:)

MrDia, Aug 5, 2022

2. Can Asus Transformer T100TA 32GB Version Get Windows 10 Upgrade?

i also have the same problem now.. tried to upgrade my asus transformer t100ta to windows 10 and it can't detect my 500 gb HDD on the dock... can someone help? thnx

JoerizVeliganio, Aug 5, 2022
  3. Wonderdee Win User
    Sound Problem on ASUS Transformer Book T100TA

Hello there to all!

I wanted to inform you at model Asus Transformer T100TA did not do exactely as the list stated, but it worked out to install the intel hot fix package that fixed the problem as the other drivera were already installed.

Wonderdee, Aug 5, 2022
  4. KevinMul Win User

Can Asus Transformer T100TA 32GB Version Get Windows 10 Upgrade?

the title tell everything...

Can i get Free Windows 10 Upgrade for My Asus T100TA 32GB Version?

Since my C:/ Drive only has 5,2 GB free storage...

Even when it was brand new it only give me around 10 GB free storage...

And... can i get continum feature? Since my device is 2-in-1

Thanks for answering my question

Update:

Just update my Device to Windows 10... Yes.. Asus T100TA 32GB version can be upgraded with external memories to save the backup for windows 8.1t

Somehow my 500GB Docking station cannot be detected but the USB Port, Keyboard, and Trackpad can still be used... maybe my HDD is broken? But my BIOS detect my 500GB HDD..

All my external storage (Flash Drive and 500GB HDD Dock) do not show "Safely remove..." after i "Safely remove it" instead in the setting it will show "Driver Error".. i will open new thread for this...

KevinMul, Aug 5, 2022
Thema:

1. Can't install windows 10 64 on T100TA PC Transformer 32GB Version - Similar Threads - Can't install T100TA

2. Can't install 64-bit version of windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install 64-bit version of windows 10.: So, for some reason, I can't install the 64-bit version of windows 10. My pc meets the requirements hp compaq 6005 sff with ram upgraded to 4gb and storage upgraded to 500gb, I know, ancient and there is no problem with the USB stick I'm using. When I try to install it, it...
  3. Can't install 64-bit version of windows 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't install 64-bit version of windows 10.: So, for some reason, I can't install the 64-bit version of windows 10. My pc meets the requirements hp compaq 6005 sff with ram upgraded to 4gb and storage upgraded to 500gb, I know, ancient and there is no problem with the USB stick I'm using. When I try to install it, it...
  4. Can't install 64-bit version of windows 10.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Can't install windows 10 64 on T100TA PC Transformer 32GB Version

Can't install windows 10 64 on T100TA PC Transformer 32GB Version: Hi ,pls help me ,my friend forgot his windows code and his bitlocker code too but i already full cleaned his hard drive with diskpart thinking that i can install easyBut now after the clean/format i have problem *impossible to boot my windows 10 64 bit to install it with usb...
  6. Can't install windows 10 64 on T100TA PC Transformer 32GB Version

Can't install windows 10 64 on T100TA PC Transformer 32GB Version: Hi ,pls help me ,my friend forgot his windows code and his bitlocker code too but i already full cleaned his hard drive with diskpart thinking that i can install easyBut now after the clean/format i have problem *impossible to boot my windows 10 64 bit to install it with usb...
  7. I have a Asus T100TA Transformer Book Windows 10 32 bit which will not open Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a Asus T100TA Transformer Book Windows 10 32 bit which will not open Windows: I have a Asus T100TA Transformer Book Windows 10 32 bit. When switched on it goes to a black screen saying Diagnosing Your PC then to Preparing Automatic Repair with a dotted rotating circle, It then goes to a blue screen with various options, I selected Advanced option, I...
  8. I have a Asus T100TA Transformer Book Windows 10 32 bit which will not open Windows

I have a Asus T100TA Transformer Book Windows 10 32 bit which will not open Windows: I have a Asus T100TA Transformer Book Windows 10 32 bit. When switched on it goes to a black screen saying Diagnosing Your PC then to Preparing Automatic Repair with a dotted rotating circle, It then goes to a blue screen with various options, I selected Advanced option, I...
  9. I have a Asus T100TA Transformer Book Windows 10 32 bit which will not open Windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Can't reset pc/clean install windows on 32gb laptop

Can't reset pc/clean install windows on 32gb laptop: As I made the mistake of buying a 32gb laptop, I ran out of space quickly and can't free anymore up. I can not update the laptop, it's slow and i just wanted a clean install. Well I can't do that either because when I use the Media Creation Tool it tells I need 8gb of space...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can asus t100 run 64bit exe