Windows 10: Can't install Windows 10, it says there isn't enough space available when there is

Discus and support Can't install Windows 10, it says there isn't enough space available when there is in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I recently disassembled and then reassembled one of my PCs. It was briefly taken apart while I waited for a couple parts for a new PC but now it's what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SydnieRice, May 25, 2021.

1. Can't install Windows 10, it says there isn't enough space available when there is

I recently disassembled and then reassembled one of my PCs. It was briefly taken apart while I waited for a couple parts for a new PC but now it's what it was before. All the parts were put in correctly, and the PC was working perfectly fine up until I wiped the files. The only difference between this build&n

:)

SydnieRice, May 25, 2021

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, May 25, 2021
  3. Jakub578 Win User
    Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, May 25, 2021
  4. Can't install Windows 10, it says there isn't enough space available when there is

Printer isn´t working after latest update.

Managed to solve it... here´s how I did it just in case anyone else has the same problem...

->Settings

->Printers & scanners

->Add a printer or scanner

->The printer that I want isn´t listed

->Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings

->Use an existing port: USB001 (Virtual printer port for USB)

->Choose printer

->Use the driver that is currently installed

->Type printer name

And done... =P

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, May 25, 2021
Thema:

Can't install Windows 10, it says there isn't enough space available when there is

1. Can't install Windows 10, it says there isn't enough space available when there is - Similar Threads - Can't install says

2. Windows 10 'There is not enough space available' when attempting to extend volume

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 'There is not enough space available' when attempting to extend volume: BackgroundLenovo 700-15ISK Laptop ideapad - Type 80RU Windows 10 Home 21H2 19044.2130 64 bitI have two disks, I'm trying to extend the space on Disk 1Steps to reproduceI originally had 687.82 GB Healthy Partition on Disk 1, no idea what that was used for. Maybe I previously...
  3. Windows 10 'There is not enough space available' when attempting to extend volume

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 'There is not enough space available' when attempting to extend volume: BackgroundLenovo 700-15ISK Laptop ideapad - Type 80RU Windows 10 Home 21H2 19044.2130 64 bitI have two disks, I'm trying to extend the space on Disk 1Steps to reproduceI originally had 687.82 GB Healthy Partition on Disk 1, no idea what that was used for. Maybe I previously...
  4. Windows 10 'There is not enough space available' when attempting to extend volume

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I tried to install windows 11. When checking space it says not enough space. Check and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I tried to install windows 11. When checking space it says not enough space. Check and...: I tried to install windows 11. When checking space it says not enough space. Check and restart the setup. Yet i do have 365gigabytes free space....
  6. I tried to install windows 11. When checking space it says not enough space. Check and...

I tried to install windows 11. When checking space it says not enough space. Check and...: I tried to install windows 11. When checking space it says not enough space. Check and restart the setup. Yet i do have 365gigabytes free space....
  7. Disk full even when enough space is available.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disk full even when enough space is available.: I was downloading something from torrent which was of 45 GB in size. My D drive had 65 GB space left. After downloading 28 GB, torrent reported that my disk is full. Same happened when I tried downloading a game with steam yesterday and even before that. Once I was extracting...
  8. Disk full even when enough space is available.

Disk full even when enough space is available.: I was downloading something from torrent which was of 45 GB in size. My D drive had 65 GB space left. After downloading 28 GB, torrent reported that my disk is full. Same happened when I tried downloading a game with steam yesterday and even before that. Once I was extracting...
  9. "Not enough space on" ... when there's enough space.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Not enough space on" ... when there's enough space.: Getting a very strange error when trying to copy a file onto a drive: [ATTACH] Looks like there's enough space to me... halp. :P https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-enough-space-on-when-theres-enough-space/c484ca99-4210-4ee7-8d07-d66ad4843183"
  10. Windows 10 Install says I don't have enough space

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Install says I don't have enough space: I have a 2 terrabyte HD as a backup/file server in my machine. My C drive is a 500 gig SSD. I partitioned the HD and left 625 gigs for Win10. I originally had a problem because my BIOS was not set to Legacy, but I fixed that. NOW the install program says I don't have...