Windows 10: Can't install windows 10 on 2 different systems

Discus and support Can't install windows 10 on 2 different systems in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey, so I bought a new PC. After building it yesterday I tried installing windows 10 (German). The installation works, then windows restarts the first... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MaBay, Jan 2, 2021.

1. /u/MaBay Win User

Can't install windows 10 on 2 different systems

Hey, so I bought a new PC. After building it yesterday I tried installing windows 10 (German). The installation works, then windows restarts the first time installing devices. This works too, but on the next restart it stays stuck on the loading icon. I thought I screwed something up so I switched all parts one by one to my old system, tried installing on 2 different ssd (1 nvme 1 sata), until I was at my old system again even with the old Mainboard, CPU and power supply. I have 2 RAM sticks which worked before, tried them 1 by one. Same error, even tried installing windows 10 pro, using a different USB stick, installing creation tool from a different windows 10 laptop. But it doesn't work. It's always stuck on boot screen.

BIOS on both Mainboards is up to date.

Is there any known issue at the moment? I'm really frustrated.

Specs old pc:

Intel i5 6600k

Sapphire r9 390 nitro

Msi tomahawk z170a

Kingston hyperx 16gb ddr4 (2x8)

Samsung 850 evo

Specs new pc:

Ryzen 5 5600x

Msi mpg b550 gaming plus

Inno3d rtx 3070

submitted by /u/MaBay
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/MaBay, Jan 2, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 2, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 2, 2021
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Jan 2, 2021
Thema:

1. Can't install windows 10 on 2 different systems - Similar Threads - Can't install different

2. Windows 10 - different system config for different users

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 - different system config for different users: Hi all,Is it possible to have different system configurations for different users on one machine please? For example, in System Configuration, I can stop particular services, such as Dropbox, NordVPN, Oculus VR service etc. However, these are stopped for all users. I want to...
  3. Windows 10 - different system config for different users

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 - different system config for different users: Hi all,Is it possible to have different system configurations for different users on one machine please? For example, in System Configuration, I can stop particular services, such as Dropbox, NordVPN, Oculus VR service etc. However, these are stopped for all users. I want to...
  4. Windows 10 - different system config for different users

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows 10 installs fail on 2 different machines with 3 different usb sticks

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 installs fail on 2 different machines with 3 different usb sticks: This weekend I was building a small form factor pc. Specs are belowMotherboard - strix z370iCpu - 9600kRam - 16gb ddr4 3200 Corsair vengeance lpx2 1tb silicon power nvme ssdgot it on the bench ready to install windows and get things set up for final install. I made it though...
  6. 2 identical Files installed and 2 differents content....

in Windows 10 Customization
    2 identical Files installed and 2 differents content....: First of all, I am french so, sorry for mistakes, I just bought i new laptop with windows 10 and I had a problem with my different windows users .So I just finished erasing everything and now its a new one! So here is my problem. It seems that i dont see all files when i...
  7. One Computer Using 2 Different Operating Systems On 2 Different Drives And Boot Manger

One Computer Using 2 Different Operating Systems On 2 Different Drives And Boot Manger: The goal is to be able to boot from either of the two operating systems from the boot manger but i don't know how to do this do i have to install OS on one then unplug that HDD then install the OS on the other HDD any help and how do i get boot Boot Manger to work right?...
  8. How to boot from 2 different ssd with 2 different Windows 10 operating systems already...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to boot from 2 different ssd with 2 different Windows 10 operating systems already...: Greetings, I bought a new gaming computer that I want to use for gaming and also use my old drive as a work computer. I have tried to simply select boot priority, but the older drive is not an option in the uefi. I can get the older drive to boot when I set it up under the...
  9. 2 different operating systems

2 different operating systems: I currently have Windows 10 - However, I have WD passport external drives that do not run on 10, Can I download XP without causing problems???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/2-different-operating-systems/a1b4f068-bdc8-4203-ae3a-35c3e6e17f39
  10. 2 drives with Windows 10 64 but differances in services installed

in Windows 10 Support
    2 drives with Windows 10 64 but differances in services installed: Hi all, I have to drives with Windows 10 64 installed. I printed the list of services to compare to two drives. The one drive is may main drive with all my programs so that drive has more services which I recognize because of all the programs. However there are what I believe...