Windows 10: Cant install windows 10 on my computer after download

Discus and support Cant install windows 10 on my computer after download in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I use a HP pavilion dv3 notebook pc with windows 7 home premium, processor intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU P600 @2.00GHz, RAM 4.00GB, 300GB disc space left and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by usden2, Dec 4, 2016.

1. usden2 Win User

Cant install windows 10 on my computer after download

I use a HP pavilion dv3 notebook pc with windows 7 home premium, processor intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU P600 @2.00GHz, RAM 4.00GB, 300GB disc space left and a graphic card DirectX11 capacity. I downloaded a windows 10 from Microsoft assistive technology website using windows 10 upgrade assistant, the installation got stuck at 99 percent after 22 hours i shut my system and later turn on the system and tried again to install but the report i got is CPU ok, memory ok, disc space ok, but operating system: window xp and window vista not supported, disc controller: the hard disc controller isnt supported. network; the network device isnt supported. by the way i use window 7 home premium not xp or vista. help out.

:)

usden2, Dec 4, 2016

2. WINDOWS 10 UPGRADE

WINDOWS 10 UPDATE DOWNLOADS TO MY COMPUTER BUT THEN NOTHING HAPPENS AFTER THAT.

I CANT FIND WERE THE DOWNLOAD WENT TO INSTALL IT ON MY COMPUTER.

THANK YOU

lynnebobrowieckie, Dec 4, 2016
  3. Forza Horizon 3 PC Download Stops

I just restarted my download and it works again, i live in norway so i assume the servers are the same as uk.

Cant Download :(, Dec 4, 2016
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

Probably going to have to do a clean install. Does the laptop have a Windows 7 COA sticker on it with a product key printed?

NavyLCDR, Dec 5, 2016
  5. usden2 Win User
    yes i have the windows 7 COA sticker on it with the product key printed but you may have to permit my basic knowledge someone will practically have to walk me through the process or at least provide me with a tutorial on how to through the process. thanks your post was really helpful.

usden2, Dec 5, 2016
  6. alphanumeric, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Cant install windows 10 on my computer after download - Similar Threads - Cant install computer

2. i cant download fortnite on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant download fortnite on my computer: i cant download fortnite on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-fortnite-on-my-computer/23237162-34d1-4556-bc53-9922a81dc372
  3. i cant download fortnite on my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i cant download fortnite on my computer: i cant download fortnite on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-fortnite-on-my-computer/23237162-34d1-4556-bc53-9922a81dc372
  4. Cant Download Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant Download Windows 10: So I think I kinda destroyed my laptop. I builded a new pc right and used my microsoft account to enter it asked my pin and all I think it even asked me to ca-hanged so I did. The thing is this account was also logged in my laptop. I decided to delete windows from my laptop...
  5. Cant Download Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant Download Windows 10: So I think I kinda destroyed my laptop. I builded a new pc right and used my microsoft account to enter it asked my pin and all I think it even asked me to ca-hanged so I did. The thing is this account was also logged in my laptop. I decided to delete windows from my laptop...
  6. Cant Download Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. !Cant download after Windows update!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    !Cant download after Windows update!: i installed Windows 10 20H2 yesterday and since i cant download any files bigger than a couple megabytes tested all browsers installed Chrome/firefox/microsoft edge/internet explorer and none work turned firewall off and still dosent work reseted my internet definitions and...
  8. cant install windows 10 on my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cant install windows 10 on my computer: i have recently built a computer and i installed windows 10 but on my harddrive. i then realized this and proceeded to try and do a clean install. after trying it i got the following error code0xc00000e and then i tried troubleshooting this error code but then i get this...
  9. Cant download my Minecraft for windows 10 :(

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant download my Minecraft for windows 10 :(: so i bough a key for Minecraft windows 10 and redeemed it and it says i own the game but when i go to my library there is now way to download it please help.[ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  10. Restart computer after download and install of windows 10 1709 update

in Windows 10 Support
    Restart computer after download and install of windows 10 1709 update: I have a Acer Aspire M3450-UR30P and I am running Windows 10 1703 with every cumulative update and every other update applied. My system runs great with one exception. I can restart from windows and it has no problems restarting and booting up to my windows. I can shut down...