Windows 10: cant install windows 10 on my computer

Discus and support cant install windows 10 on my computer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i have recently built a computer and i installed windows 10 but on my harddrive. i then realized this and proceeded to try and do a clean install.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jamesdent2, Jul 20, 2019.

1. cant install windows 10 on my computer

i have recently built a computer and i installed windows 10 but on my harddrive. i then realized this and proceeded to try and do a clean install. after trying it i got the following error code0xc00000e and then i tried troubleshooting this error code but then i get this error code : 0xc0000098.

i have followed many, many tutorials on how to fix this bug but none of them seem to work. i have been in command prompt and have either gotten "no authorization" or i have gotten "a device attached to the system is not functioning" even though i have tried multiple USB s and have redownloaded the windows 10 iso from microsoft a few times now.

I have been trying this for almost 6 hours now so any help would be appreciated cant install windows 10 on my computer :)

:)

jamesdent2, Jul 20, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 20, 2019
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Jul 20, 2019
  4. CK011885 Win User

cant install windows 10 on my computer

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jul 20, 2019
Thema:

cant install windows 10 on my computer

1. cant install windows 10 on my computer - Similar Threads - cant install computer

2. Cant install windows 10 on my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant install windows 10 on my PC: Hi yesterday my windows being corrupted so and i cant update or fix anything i tried DISM SFC nothing can fix. So i try format Everything and clean install Windows after finished install the Windows that i just install still corrupted. So today I decide to bought new SSD and...
  3. Cant install windows 10 on my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant install windows 10 on my PC: Hi yesterday my windows being corrupted so and i cant update or fix anything i tried DISM SFC nothing can fix. So i try format Everything and clean install Windows after finished install the Windows that i just install still corrupted. So today I decide to bought new SSD and...
  4. Cant install windows 10 on my PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Cant install my windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant install my windows: Hello, I received a work laptop being factory reset .i tried to install windows using a bootable USB but it requires a work account......i tried reinstalling windows but that doesn't work. And also I need this laptop asap....
  6. Cant install my windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant install my windows: Hello, I received a work laptop being factory reset .i tried to install windows using a bootable USB but it requires a work account......i tried reinstalling windows but that doesn't work. And also I need this laptop asap....
  7. Cant install my windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Cant sign in to my computer in windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cant sign in to my computer in windows 10: Hi, so I added Microsoft account to my pc, but I did not add any pin or password and I shut it down. Now when I try to sign in I just get stuck on sign in picture with my name and "sign in". When pressed "sigh in" it does nothing pls help....
  9. Cant install Windows 10 on my laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cant install Windows 10 on my laptop: [IMG]My friends computer bricked, and he did a re-install of windows 10 but he picked 32 bit instead of 64 (he already had 64) Now i made a media creation tool and it tells me that the upgrade cannot be done from a creation tool. That the pc has to be started normally and...
  10. Cant install windows 10 on my computer after download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant install windows 10 on my computer after download: I use a HP pavilion dv3 notebook pc with windows 7 home premium, processor intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU P600 @2.00GHz, RAM 4.00GB, 300GB disc space left and a graphic card DirectX11 capacity. I downloaded a windows 10 from Microsoft assistive technology website using windows 10...