Windows 10: Cant install Windows 10 on my laptop

Discus and support Cant install Windows 10 on my laptop in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; [IMG]My friends computer bricked, and he did a re-install of windows 10 but he picked 32 bit instead of 64 (he already had 64) Now i made a media... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by sFULGORE, Sep 21, 2019.

1. sFULGORE Win User

Cant install Windows 10 on my laptop

Cant install Windows 10 on my laptop [​IMG]My friends computer bricked, and he did a re-install of windows 10 but he picked 32 bit instead of 64 (he already had 64)

Now i made a media creation tool and it tells me that the upgrade cannot be done from a creation tool. That the pc has to be started normally and then run the tool.

On top of that his data is now all gone so he cant even start windows normally.

no idea what to do, computer is basically a brick now

:)

sFULGORE, Sep 21, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 21, 2019
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Sep 21, 2019
  4. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Sep 21, 2019
Thema:

1. Cant install Windows 10 on my laptop - Similar Threads - Cant install laptop

2. Cant boot into my laptop with windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant boot into my laptop with windows 10: on my laptop that has been on windows 10 for a long time has had a new windows 10 update but ween updating the computer wlll say getting things ready then restart the computer and does that over and over again as if the computer cant get out of the boot loop.i have tried to...
  3. Cant boot into my laptop with windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant boot into my laptop with windows 10: on my laptop that has been on windows 10 for a long time has had a new windows 10 update but ween updating the computer wlll say getting things ready then restart the computer and does that over and over again as if the computer cant get out of the boot loop.i have tried to...
  4. Cant boot into my laptop with windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Cant install windows 10 on my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant install windows 10 on my PC: Hi yesterday my windows being corrupted so and i cant update or fix anything i tried DISM SFC nothing can fix. So i try format Everything and clean install Windows after finished install the Windows that i just install still corrupted. So today I decide to bought new SSD and...
  6. Cant install windows 10 on my PC

Cant install windows 10 on my PC: Hi yesterday my windows being corrupted so and i cant update or fix anything i tried DISM SFC nothing can fix. So i try format Everything and clean install Windows after finished install the Windows that i just install still corrupted. So today I decide to bought new SSD and...
  7. Cant install windows 10 on my PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Cant install my windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant install my windows: Hello, I received a work laptop being factory reset .i tried to install windows using a bootable USB but it requires a work account......i tried reinstalling windows but that doesn't work. And also I need this laptop asap....
  9. Cant install my windows

Cant install my windows: Hello, I received a work laptop being factory reset .i tried to install windows using a bootable USB but it requires a work account......i tried reinstalling windows but that doesn't work. And also I need this laptop asap....
  10. cant install windows 10 on my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cant install windows 10 on my computer: i have recently built a computer and i installed windows 10 but on my harddrive. i then realized this and proceeded to try and do a clean install. after trying it i got the following error code0xc00000e and then i tried troubleshooting this error code but then i get this...