Windows 10: can’t install windows 10 on new PC

Discus and support can’t install windows 10 on new PC in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,I've been trying to install Windows 10 on my new custom built pc and haven't been able to so far. Everytime it boots it goes straight to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JacobMatthews2, Oct 20, 2021.

1. can’t install windows 10 on new PC

Hi,I've been trying to install Windows 10 on my new custom built pc and haven't been able to so far. Everytime it boots it goes straight to the Gigabyte logo and then doesn’t go any further.My PC specs:i5 9600KFKingston 960gb SSDGigabyte B365M DS3HCorsair Vengeance LPX 16gb DDR4Geforce GTX 1060 3gb Cooler Master 450wThings I've already tried:Used 3 different USBs SanDiskTurned off fast bootTried turning off/onCSM supportUpdated BIOS to F2 and latest F6eRe installing through Windows creation toolFormatted in NTFS & through RufusAdjusted boot priority to boot off USBUnplugged SSD when bo

:)

JacobMatthews2, Oct 20, 2021
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Oct 20, 2021
  3. r.h.p Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Oct 20, 2021
  4. can’t install windows 10 on new PC

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 20, 2021
Thema:

can’t install windows 10 on new PC

1. can’t install windows 10 on new PC - Similar Threads - can’t install

2. I’m trying to install Vista on a Virtual Disk but I can’t select the disk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I’m trying to install Vista on a Virtual Disk but I can’t select the disk: There’s basically no reaction to my command. I figured the problem might be that the cmd version is too old 6.0.6002. That’s how far I’ve got.Help would be appriciated :...
  3. I’m trying to install Vista on a Virtual Disk but I can’t select the disk

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I’m trying to install Vista on a Virtual Disk but I can’t select the disk: There’s basically no reaction to my command. I figured the problem might be that the cmd version is too old 6.0.6002. That’s how far I’ve got.Help would be appriciated :...
  4. Installed new BIOS and reset whole TPM. now I’m screwed and can’t log into windows at all

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installed new BIOS and reset whole TPM. now I’m screwed and can’t log into windows at all: Installed new bios and reset the whole TPM module. Now every time i try to log in it says your pin is no longer available due to changes in security settings click here. When i click it does nothing. This is the only account. No start menu. I’m locked out so none of that....
  5. Installed new BIOS and reset whole TPM. now I’m screwed and can’t log into windows at all

Installed new BIOS and reset whole TPM. now I’m screwed and can’t log into windows at all: Installed new bios and reset the whole TPM module. Now every time i try to log in it says your pin is no longer available due to changes in security settings click here. When i click it does nothing. This is the only account. No start menu. I’m locked out so none of that....
  6. Error code: 0xC0000005 on windows 10 install? I have a top end pc that can’t seem to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code: 0xC0000005 on windows 10 install? I have a top end pc that can’t seem to...: 14900k CPUz790 dark hero Mobo4x16 6400 RAM4070ti GPU1000w PSUHad a nice running pc and then the issues started. Formatted SSD’s to start from a clean slate but can progress. Can’t seem to get a clean install of Win10 or 11. Both through the install media USB’s and the OEM...
  7. Error code: 0xC0000005 on windows 10 install? I have a top end pc that can’t seem to...

Error code: 0xC0000005 on windows 10 install? I have a top end pc that can’t seem to...: 14900k CPUz790 dark hero Mobo4x16 6400 RAM4070ti GPU1000w PSUHad a nice running pc and then the issues started. Formatted SSD’s to start from a clean slate but can progress. Can’t seem to get a clean install of Win10 or 11. Both through the install media USB’s and the OEM...
  8. Error code: 0xC0000005 on windows 10 install? I have a top end pc that can’t seem to...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Can’t install program and told to contact administrator… but I’m administrator!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t install program and told to contact administrator… but I’m administrator!: I’m trying to install a program on a PC DVD rom specifically a Sims 2 stuff pack but I immediately get a red error message saying “This app has been blocked for your protection- An administrator has blocked you from running this app. For more information contact the...
  10. Can’t install program and told to contact administrator… but I’m administrator!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can’t install program and told to contact administrator… but I’m administrator!: I’m trying to install a program on a PC DVD rom specifically a Sims 2 stuff pack but I immediately get a red error message saying “This app has been blocked for your protection- An administrator has blocked you from running this app. For more information contact the...