Windows 10: Can't install Windows 10 to new motherboard. Drivers won't install.

Discus and support Can't install Windows 10 to new motherboard. Drivers won't install. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Split from this thread. I'm feeling the pain of the Original Poster - New PC components. Specifically, Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Elite AX. BIOS version F3... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by bananahand, Mar 5, 2021.

1. Can't install Windows 10 to new motherboard. Drivers won't install.

Split from this thread.​

I'm feeling the pain of the Original Poster -

New PC components. Specifically, Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Elite AX. BIOS version F3 Launch BIOS -and only BIOS version

The Windows Installer is not able to see the m.2 drives. The BIOS sees them fine. The Windows Installer requests for the device drivers to be installed.

The issue:

There was no driver's disc supplied. I downloaded all drivers specific to this motherboard. The files are zip files. Within the ZIP files are self-extracting EXE's. The EXE's will extract the drivers to a path you specify. Unfortunately, the Windows Installer still does not see any drivers appropriate for detecting the m.2 nvme drives.

Of course, linux ubuntu 20 and centos 8 install perfectly fine. Not a hardware issue.

:)

bananahand, Mar 5, 2021
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Mar 5, 2021
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Mar 5, 2021
  4. Can't install Windows 10 to new motherboard. Drivers won't install.

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Mar 5, 2021
Thema:

Can't install Windows 10 to new motherboard. Drivers won't install.

1. Can't install Windows 10 to new motherboard. Drivers won't install. - Similar Threads - Can't install motherboard

2. Can't install windows with new motherboard and CPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install windows with new motherboard and CPU: So I upgraded my computer from a old MSI Z97-G43 motherboard, an Intel Core i5 4460 CPU and 16Go of DDR3 RAM to a Ryzen 5 7600 CPU, a Asus Prime B650-Plus motherboard an 16Go of DDR5 RAM.The first thing I did was updating the bios.Then I made a bootable usb key with the...
  3. Can't install windows with new motherboard and CPU

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't install windows with new motherboard and CPU: So I upgraded my computer from a old MSI Z97-G43 motherboard, an Intel Core i5 4460 CPU and 16Go of DDR3 RAM to a Ryzen 5 7600 CPU, a Asus Prime B650-Plus motherboard an 16Go of DDR5 RAM.The first thing I did was updating the bios.Then I made a bootable usb key with the...
  4. Can't install windows with new motherboard and CPU

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. New windows driver won't install?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New windows driver won't install?: Okay so I recently downloaded windows 11 right? It installed fine all the updates did as well except one. That being the new graphic AMD driver 30.0. So I downloaded it from the website and it installed fine. The thing is now every time I get an update I am worried about it...
  6. New windows driver won't install?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New windows driver won't install?: Okay so I recently downloaded windows 11 right? It installed fine all the updates did as well except one. That being the new graphic AMD driver 30.0. So I downloaded it from the website and it installed fine. The thing is now every time I get an update I am worried about it...
  7. Windows install with new motherboard

Windows install with new motherboard: I am trying to install windows 10 on my new motherboard /PC but it wont accept my license key. How do I sort this out? I have already tried the support areas but nothing has worked and my current Key says its not valid on the new motherboard. I should have windows 10 pro...
  8. Installed New Motherboard can't Activate Windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Installed New Motherboard can't Activate Windows: I have recently upgraded motherboards on my PC that was purchased in 2013 with Windows preinstalled. I am getting an message that my Windows is not active. I do have a retail version of Windows. I ran the widows script that I have seen in previous post so I can see all my...
  9. Motherboard Drivers won't install after installing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Motherboard Drivers won't install after installing Windows 10: My motherboard is a Gigabyte GA-Z68A-D3H-B3 rev 1.0 Iv'e just installed windows 10 and when trying to install my motherboard drivers from my installation disc I get an error saying "This version of Xpress install does not support Win 98/ME". I'm guessing that this is...
  10. Motherboard Drivers on a new Windows 10 Installation

Motherboard Drivers on a new Windows 10 Installation: Hi all, Have been struggling a bit with getting an error free clean install. Going to be trying again tonight....... One thing I am not 100% sure of on the MOTHERBOARD drivers - can I get away by just installing the current Intel Chipset Driver? My Device Manager shows...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows installer nvme not found z590