Windows 10: Can't install windows 10

Discus and support Can't install windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I still have the windows 8 version on my pc. I have the original install password and want to install windows 10, but my pc is encountering a problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AlexandraTeixeira#1, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Can't install windows 10

I still have the windows 8 version on my pc. I have the original install password and want to install windows 10, but my pc is encountering a problem and does not install til the end. It is in the cheking for update phase but does not advance by 46%. Continues to search, but does not advance. What do you advise me to do?

:)

AlexandraTeixeira#1, Sep 11, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 11, 2019
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Sep 11, 2019
  4. CK011885 Win User

Can't install windows 10

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Sep 11, 2019
Thema:

Can't install windows 10

1. Can't install windows 10 - Similar Threads - Can't install

2. Can't install feature update 1903 and I'm going to lose support

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't install feature update 1903 and I'm going to lose support: Hi all. This is going to be long, but this is a problem that I've been suffering for some years. Some users suggested a temporal patch some months ago, but it's not longer working and my laptop is becoming unusable. What problem did I have almost two years ago? For some...
  3. Can't install

Can't install: Trying to install a Cambridge English course but get the famous "installer user interface not supported" warning. My OS is Windows 10. Please answer in layman English so I can understand....
  4. Can't install games from Xbox (Beta) onto my PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't install games from Xbox (Beta) onto my PC: I currently subscribe to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate but when attempting to download games to my PC, when over the "Install" button, my mouse cursor changes from an arrow to a red, circular "do not enter" symbol. After clicking on the "..." next to the "Install" button, I choose...
  5. 32 bit software/64bit windows10 can't install

32 bit software/64bit windows10 can't install: download software for Logitech LX3 mouse from Logitech site . click to install and get message: using 32 bit installer on 64 bit OS ,use correct installer. my pc already has 32 bit enabled- value changed to true . so, what now ?...
  6. Can't figure out how to install Teredo

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't figure out how to install Teredo: So I bought state of decay 2 to play with my buddies. I cannot join or host games though. I get the error 1006. I have tried to get Teredo to work through the command prompt and through the device manager where you use legacy hardware. When I attempted to alter the program...
  7. Can't change my game's installation folder on Microsoft Store, despite "New apps will save...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't change my game's installation folder on Microsoft Store, despite "New apps will save...: As the title says. My SSD got just 6 GBs left, got myself the Xbox Pass expecting to play some Metro Exodus tonight. I'm not able to move the folder itself out of Program Files on C:, while the settings to install new games is set to D: [ATTACH] C: is the only option in...
  8. Can't play Gears 5 after install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't play Gears 5 after install: I installed Gears 5 from the store, I had to change the install location of windows store apps because my boot drive is not big enough. The game launched, but closed after a pop up that stated something about the game needing an update. The update never started...
  9. Office 2016 UI Language change: can't install exe pack

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2016 UI Language change: can't install exe pack: I've purchased 2016 office in Polish and tried to make English the default UI language. Downloaded us-en language pack from Microsoft but running the setup file ends with "Sorry we couldn't install.. Error code 30029-1011(0)". In Word language settings the UI and help...
  10. Can't boot from SSD with my Windows install without secondary HDD

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't boot from SSD with my Windows install without secondary HDD: My PC is a real mix of old and new parts and I currently have a problem where my 2TB mechanical HDD is failing. It is 100% active all the time, but frequently hangs or simply takes forever to browse or transfer any files, so I'm pretty sure it is on the way out. When I remove...