Windows 10: Can't install windows 11 even though I have all the requirements

Discus and support Can't install windows 11 even though I have all the requirements in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Basically, the app to requirement windows 11 says that I can upgrade, but when I go to settings, it says there that I can't, what to do???... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BartoszChojnacki, Dec 15, 2021.

1. Can't install windows 11 even though I have all the requirements

Basically, the app to requirement windows 11 says that I can upgrade, but when I go to settings, it says there that I can't, what to do???

:)

BartoszChojnacki, Dec 15, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 15, 2021
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Can't install windows 11 even though I have all the requirements :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Dec 15, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Can't install windows 11 even though I have all the requirements

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 15, 2021
Thema:

Can't install windows 11 even though I have all the requirements

1. Can't install windows 11 even though I have all the requirements - Similar Threads - Can't install though

2. Can't upgrade to Win 11 even though I meet all the requirements.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't upgrade to Win 11 even though I meet all the requirements.: PC Health says my processor is the only thing keeping me from Win 11. I just checked and my processor is approved. I have an 11PRO OEM disk but because of this same condition, my processor, which is incorrect, I can't get past the first screen when I try to install. Can...
  3. Can't upgrade to Win 11 even though I meet all the requirements.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't upgrade to Win 11 even though I meet all the requirements.: PC Health says my processor is the only thing keeping me from Win 11. I just checked and my processor is approved. I have an 11PRO OEM disk but because of this same condition, my processor, which is incorrect, I can't get past the first screen when I try to install. Can...
  4. Can't install windows 11 even though I have all the requirements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install windows 11 even though I have all the requirements: Basically, the app to requirement windows 11 says that I can upgrade, but when I go to settings, it says there that I can't, what to do???...
  5. I can't install Windows 11 even though it seems I meet the system requirments

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't install Windows 11 even though it seems I meet the system requirments: Hello everyone, first time asking for help.I can't install Windows 11 and here is what I know so far.What I have:- Ryzen 7 3800x- 32GB DDR4 RAM running at 3900MHz- RTX 2080 Super 12.0 DX- 1TB NVMe for mass storage- ASUS Hero VIII Wifi Mobo- WinVer: 21H1 OB Built 19043.1266-...
  6. I can't install Windows 11 even though it seems I meet the system requirments

I can't install Windows 11 even though it seems I meet the system requirments: Hello everyone, first time asking for help.I can't install Windows 11 and here is what I know so far.What I have:- Ryzen 7 3800x- 32GB DDR4 RAM running at 3900MHz- RTX 2080 Super 12.0 DX- 1TB NVMe for mass storage- ASUS Hero VIII Wifi Mobo- WinVer: 21H1 OB Built 19043.1266-...
  7. I can't install Windows 11 even though it seems I meet the system requirments

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Can't update to Windows 11 even though I met the requirements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't update to Windows 11 even though I met the requirements: Hello, Since Windows 11 came out today, I was hyped to upgrade to it. However, after I checked all my requirements on the PC Health Check app. It stills shows me that I haven't met the requirements to update. Is there any way to fix this?...
  9. Can't update to Windows 11 even though I met the requirements

Can't update to Windows 11 even though I met the requirements: Hello, Since Windows 11 came out today, I was hyped to upgrade to it. However, after I checked all my requirements on the PC Health Check app. It stills shows me that I haven't met the requirements to update. Is there any way to fix this?...
  10. Can't update to 2004 even though I have the requirements?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't update to 2004 even though I have the requirements?: [ATTACH] As per the Microsoft site: Current status as of June 16, 2020 Windows 10, version 2004 is available for users with devices running Windows 10, versions 1903 and 1909, who manually seek to “Check for updates” via Windows Update. As per below, my version is...